Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

What if they shot Kangto shaving with whole body....

vkx4.jpg

ym6m.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

Wow why don't put real one sia

And that towel looks so extra sia why Don't we take it off ya

But some how it will be better if it is his real body really thinking of how tender he is sia

ahhhhhh bad bad padme u_______________u shame of yourself' date=' you promise not thinking like that anymore :(( :(( :((  cutie forgive mee!!! ahh what qcan I do I think I need a Doctor   [-O[/quote']

Well @padme think you need to wait a long queue as most of us here are ready to give cutie our bodies too if he nodded his head la lol

nemesis90 said:

ellasam81 said:

goldlotus said:

@ellasam: You should go to sleep, Cutie already slept, What are you waiting for, Go go girl :)

DC

@goldlotus seeing this pic doesnt make me wanna sleep anymore lei  but make me feel energetic suddenly you know lolthink he need to be careful now as i will eat him up piece by piece and slowly taste him

oh my....@ellasam81....are u one of us now????.....slowly taste our cutie...errmmm ;) =)) =))

@nemesis90, Yes dear, @ellsam81 took the slide down the moat lake, now she is frolicking and swimming in the blissful moat lake that is laced by Cutie's scent. :))

Acyually I am waiting for cutie to come down to the moaty lake and Swim dovely with me

But wait till I still see him bathing with his Hyun instead

Haizzz when is he coming down ya lol

And if he comes down he will be the same with me like that easier to counter attack him ma lol

Guest classygirls8

Thank you for the greetings @padme and @ellasam81 I know for sure I will enjoy my stay here!

@mrdimples its great that he has roles that are different from one another. That shows that he is a well rounded actor which I like. @coolreborn also kind of said the same thing where one may choose the drama/role whichever fits one's interest best. That goes to show that he is someone that wants to expand in his area of work, well in my opinion anyways :) @ctfrsgp also confirms this when he/she said that his dramas go from light to intense.

Gosh you guys are so knowledgeable.

mrdimples said:

coolreborn said:

Cutie: Girls, what's this moat lake? Let me in your games!!!

y4ef.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

You know my twin, every time I see this "Big Head" cartoons by D, I wonder what will happen if I or you are the artist.....

I think it will the other head that we will make bigger my twin... Yeah, the other BIG HEAD. ;))

You all know oh when I see his big head I scared it will burst anytime

Gaksital: ....moat lake... those girls... must run away...

h9p5.jpg

fr Joo Won DC / D

.... I think Gaksital is no match with the moaties. :)) What did you do with him girls? *crosses fingers*

I don't know others but I will be vvv gentle with him de

So Don't worry ya cutie hehehe

coolreborn said:

Cutie: Girls, what's this moat lake? Let me in your games!!!

y4ef.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

sure cutie join us....    we are waiting for u..... >:D< >:D<

Who is that girl swimming in the lake sia is it you @nemesis90

Wow u re so fast in the lake waiting for cutie in the lake le

More ppl the more merrier

Come come ah everyone even the gardeners and Rockies also come ah

Guest classygirls8

=)) @coolreborn @ellasam81 and @nemesis90

We have Joo Won's Lover, Admirer, and Kissing Partner all in one page. How do you keep the peace??? :))