[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sunshine4ever

Episode 15 Preview translation by Softy @ http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e14/

jang tells young: oh soo left the money and went. he must really like you

young says she wants to push back the day of going to the hospital by one day

kim tells JS: at that time Oh soo said to leave you out and go

HS tells JS: this is really the last time. JS: dont say anything to me

MC’s buddy says Oh soo doesnt know your heart hyungnim -that you went this far to protect them

mira tells Young: I saw Oh soo oppa and it seemed like he was staring at you

soo is holding young in bed and asks why are all fairytales sad

wang: young – did something happen to you

soo cries and it’s hard to understand him – something about how it would have been better to deceive

sunshine4ever: I'm so glad that even though Soo had been bad (because of his desire for 7.8 billion won) and lying to Young, but so far I just felt like he had been doing the right thing. Right for being upright honest with his lies (when she confronted him). Right for not taking her money. But Young was so great and generous to have given him the money. It wouldn't make sense for Soo to take her money. His love for her is not to be exchanged with her money. Therefore it doesn't cheapen his relationship with her. So good job to Soo for not taking that 7.8 billion won even if it's going to cost him his life.

Guest park_shindae

so oh soo did see youngie in the car. oh my goodness another heartbreaker tomorrow? i might replace my heart after TWTB ends.

Why do I have this feeling that in the end...MC will save OS? I remember what he said to his sister, how different OS to him. He always wanted to be the "cool guy". MC is the heroic type. So I think, he will save/help OS. 

:-? I hope so.... :(

Guest OreoVampire

Actually tonite episode is kinda wasted, too simple. Too much conversation and things happening but, somehow manage to wring out our emotion and tears .. Writer-Noh what are you up to?
:-? :-B :-t :-w [-X

Why in the world they don't extend this drama into 18 episodes since the popularity is way so overwhelming? I mean.... Look at Secret Garden and Boys Before Flower. And now they have 2 most beautiful people ever walked Korea, name Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyoo and everything is daebak and they only make 16 episodes? I am speechless.....

wlst said: i liked this ep.
It is probably the first ep where we don't see over dramatized scenes i.e. sweet lovey dovey scenes between our O2 couple or SW scheming or "tumour" drama and all that stuff.
this ep was as simple as it gets. 
I like to think of it as the calm before the storm. 
Plus don't we all, as human beings, need quiet moments like those in this ep when something so huge has happened in our lives? 
OY drove the 2 closest person to her out of her house, she found out she has been lied to, she still has to pretend that everything is normal.
OS is facing impending death without the money he originally intended to con from OY, he is being treated coldly by OY, his love for her is being reduced to 7.8million dollars in her eyes, his closest allies (JS and MC) are getting killed too.
SW left the house she has stayed for over 20yrs of which she knows nothing but to run the house, run the company, take care of OY. For someone who has never taken a moment to spare a thought about what she is going to do without the house, without the company, without OY, i confess i teared for her. Seeing her so lost in the streets, having to lie about meeting her parent happily when in fact she is just alone. As much as i am angry with her, i sympathize with her situation. 
All in all, a very subtle ep. Ratings is gg to drop i believe cause this ep is pretty still and uneventful. But i appreciate quiet moments like these. After all that drama in front, i could do with some subtleness.
Noticed that no one really had any outburst of emotions in this ep. Even SW didn't make a big fuss when she was begging OY to let her stay. 
EVERYONE is quietly suffering. And what better way to show that than the last scenes where we see OY and OS with tears in their eyes. 
Sometimes, it only takes a little gesture, a little sound to unlock the floodgates to our memories. Noticed how OY and OS were seemingly back to their normal lives; OY dressing prettily hair tied up and eating normally and OS talking like a true gangster on the phone and walking in the streets. But all it took was the sounds of the movie, and the sounds of his bell bracelet and all this facade is immediately dropped. OY and OS exemplified that in this ep. 

Well written this ep. Truly amazing work Writer Noh. 
That said, tml's ep, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE i believe. 

Guest julie721

Ooooh well... I need a moment just now after watching tonight episode.. It breaks my heart to see both Young and Soo missing each other so much.

j0j0l3 said:

@ZarraJae and @Forevergirl , and else who's doing live recap today, Thank you... *bow*

I pray you'll get rewards, you can choose your reward...

1. A 5 stars holiday in desert island with Boss Kim,

2. Going to spa with the future PL group chairman, aka Youngie's Fiancee

3. Kisses and pecks from first and 2nd male leads in drama, JIS and Kim Bum...

Choose wisely please...

Dearie, I want the last one plus a one night stay in the cabin with JIS. Think you can manage it?  ^:)^

Aaaah this girl @ZarraJae.. Don't be too greedy honey.. Heaven forbids that.. didn't I state that if you want a night stay (holiday) it would be with Boss Kim? So be it. Prize no. 1 is being sent to you.. Lol

]

@j0j0l3

No. 3 please.... :x :\"> :P

*I'm waiting for the price... LOL

My dear, I forgot to tell you, that option no. 3 just sold out only 5 sec after release.. But no worries, we still have plenty stocks of option no. 2. So, ex Fiancée is on your way.. Hahaha

*now I feel bad for tricking nice windblowers who kindheartedly providing me with live recaps.... Don't be mad at me, I send you virtual cotton candies as apology *

SeGafanlady said: Why in the world they don't extend this drama into 18 episodes since the popularity is way so overwhelming? I mean.... Look at Secret Garden and Boys Before Flower. And now they have 2 most beautiful people ever walked Korea, name Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyoo and everything is daebak and they only make 16 episodes? I am speechless.....

I think we can draw some correlations between this episode and the episode on the hills where soo abandoned young. His speech about how painful it will be for him when she dies, that he will miss her touch, miss baking with her, miss being up the mountains with her, cut her deep and she knows if her operation fails he will be devastated. Therefore this episode is all about her not wanting to create any new happy memories with him. She refuses to spend more time together, refuses his feed, seemingly unwilling to participate in any more memories - all so that he won't have more to haunt him if she didn't survive. Yet she can't bear to let him go thinking that he has done her great injustice, because she enjoyed the times together and loved him too. so she tried to talk about into letting go all the regrets and all the unhappiness hoping that he will be able to face this ugly world even when she isn't around anymore. Quoting her words, even if she wanted to live she can't, how will she have the confidence to keep him by her side and love him?

ayronics said: I think we can draw some correlations between this episode and the episode on the hills where soo abandoned young. His speech about how painful it will be for him when she dies, that he will miss her touch, miss baking with her, miss being up the mountains with her, cut her deep and she knows if her operation fails he will be devastated. Therefore this episode is all about her not wanting to create any new happy memories with him. She refuses to spend more time together, refuses his feed, seemingly unwilling to participate in any more memories - all so that he won't have more to haunt him if she didn't survive. Yet she can't bear to let him go thinking that he has done her great injustice, because she enjoyed the times together and loved him too. so she tried to talk about into letting go all the regrets and all the unhappiness hoping that he will be able to face this ugly world even when she isn't around anymore. Quoting her words, even if she wanted to live she can't, how will she have the confidence to keep him by her side and love him?

Guest sunshine4ever

bibidep said: @Sunshine4ever:  @Dandelion606:  You both break my heart too hahhaha.  I'm hungry for their BS and dreaming that scene will happen in Episode 15 for real not OY's imagining.  I saw the blue shirt and the pants that OS wear when he on the bed with OY are new and they hold the stem of some kind too.

sukma_shinhye said: SeGafanlady said: Why in the world they don't extend this drama into 18 episodes since the popularity is way so overwhelming? I mean.... Look at Secret Garden and Boys Before Flower. And now they have 2 most beautiful people ever walked Korea, name Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyoo and everything is daebak and they only make 16 episodes? I am speechless.....

Guest park_shindae

i believe they won't be seeing each other until the final episode. perhaps oh soo will be there during the surgery but she might be unconscious then. so episode 16 will be the icing on the cake. wow the writer was brilliant to divert all speculations about the ending through episodes 14 and 15. 

Guest starhyukey

ready out ,,, episode 14 http://www.koreanonair.com/%EA%B7%B8-%EA%B2%A8%EC%9A%B8-%EB%B0%94%EB%9E%8C%EC%9D%B4-%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%A4-e14

Is it only me bit i feel JI SUNG didn't shed tears easily as he did in previous episodes, i mean it's like he can't cry... Usually when he cries or want to cries, his eyes turns very red ( like when MC ask Soo if he feel sorry for HJ because he loves Oh Young so much now). The scene Oh Soo on the car and recall all the happy moment with oh Young, i feel it's " fake tear", his eyes still so white :(