[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest euk_z

I feel the need of changing my profile because of the recent developments on our OTP (or I'm just missing this scene). I'm so happy 8-}

Happy weekend to all!! ;;)

Guest treasure51

Happy marvelous weekend for all changminers-healerites and also for our beloved changmin. Love this thread more and more and more. @tehlimau, waiting for ur next fanfic, i guess u already hv the title "one night in Busan"??
These all things just like already plan for them. Since the 'breaking news' from dispatch abt mr.x (good news for us. When i read the article's titles "JCW praised .....ex--- ", whaat.. Why they type the ex-..thing..it's over over over) and then this..
 Wookie really clear the rumour (i don't think he did that just for his fans but espc for someone special)
The IG, what can i say?
Wookie: dyed and cut my hair, and heading to Busan
MY: Guess, where i am?? Seaside, beach, 5 hrs of drive
.. Okay MY's message is for wookie
Wookie:.. See ..i am so sexy.. With my sexy lips...just be here and i miss u so much (Where did i read this?? Check the ig again.. Okay..need to check my eyes) :-B :-B

Guest Eileen531

Omgosh The Stylistics.............@ pnay, they are a Philadelphia soul group from the 70's. lolDon Cornelius and  Sooooooouuuul Train. He was the hippest dude on TV at the time.  
Sorry this is OT, I couldn't contain myself. Peace. 

In the spirit of the "One Night in Busan" theme that's creating such a party in this thread; this is what I imagined Wookie's reaction to be like when he realized the answer [disclaimer: location still unknown] to Min Young's "Guess where I am?" question, obviously directed towards him :P

Yeah, baby!            

YEAHBABY.gif

Anywaaaaays, on a more "serious" note, I've been thinking these past few days about that event-that-shall-not-be-named...Although it was really unfortunate thing to happen to Wookie, I've been trying to see if there might be a bright side to all of that and my conclusion was: yes, there is. 
What brings people closer together than shared experiences? In particular, shared painful experiences. It's the "social glue" that binds people together. In my opinion, even if Min Young and Wookie weren't dating before (or at the moment), this incident might have been the impetus for them to start something real. After going through such a breech of trust by a so-called "friend", Wookie must have realized what a gem Min Young is (if he was a fool and didn't know that already). Also, Min Young has had some experience with negative media attention and must have really felt Wookie's pain. Being good friends, she must have reached out to him and comforted him in his time of need. That in itself can lead to wondrous things. :x 

• Like 1

Guest Eileen531

@ autumn93
Spot on with your conclusions. 

@ OO1230
Very funny delulu story for the week. Especially the IG conversation. lol.  Keep them coming. 

Hellooo chingu... I saw in Ji Chang Wook thread,he still wear the necklace... :D (I don't know how to put those photos here,anyone can help me???)

It means how important that necklace to him... Eww,not the necklace,but most important someone who gave it.... Qeqeqe...

Waaaw!!! Even I don't know how to act,because I'm in delulu... You all guys,make me trap in this forum... Everything you put

here,gif,videos,photos... So amazing!!!!! Daebaaaak!!! :)>- :)>- :)>-

How if 'one night in Busan' really happen??? Then media know about it???Well,we all have to work hard to be a public relation to them... Encounter the bad rumors n crazy fan girls... Protect our couple... Qeqeqe... Aaaarrrgggh... I'm not realize that I'm still in delulu... :D;) Dating secretly still the best way for them... =D>

• Like 1

So we still have no answer to PMYs IG, what, she's teasing us and doesn't answer, hhmmmm, then this IG is not for us after all, and wookie still wearing the necklace with his usual devil may care attitude, I like it, then I will keep wearing it, I don't let rumours bother me :)) good for you wookie :-bd

@autumn93 I was thinking the same thing, as friends she will definitely try comforting him, hopefully leading to the other thing, coz we know they like each other, and they fit perfectly, let's hope they see that also. :x