Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Replies

• Bubble-AFBubble-AF BubbleAF CambodiaPosts: 431Member

SUPERSTAR

Some TaecGui's shippers got destraction in this episode because of G.O hahahaha xDD

imageimage
    imageimage

All credit to jckerrychen (tumblr)

Night gals   I-)
    imageimageimageimage
    angelangiejazcabbbTheresa Renyuyu0389
  • sshevolkthsshevolkth Posts: 469Member

SUPERSTAR

Hi guy don't know how many of you listen the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol :D
    I really like that song....and actually, I WANT THAT SONG, but I don't know how to get it.   :(( :(( :((   It isn't on iTunes or anything.  Does anyone know how to access that song, by chance.  
    Bubble-AF
  • lauramcfarlanelauramcfarlane laura EnglandPosts: 176Member

IDOL

Hi guy don't know how many of you listereotypesn the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol :D
    I really like that song....and actually, I WANT THAT SONG, but I don't know how to get it.   :(( :(( :((   It isn't on iTunes or anything.  Does anyone know how to access that song, by chance.  
    Hi  if you search for " l love you u love me" by taecyeon on the  internet and you will find it and I have got the song for phone ring tone loving it's  :D
    Bubble-AF
  • bibidepbibidep Posts: 2,371Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    Hi guy don't know how many of you listen the song taecyeon write And sing ( I love you u love me) is a really nice song and I can also hear become to love me and has the sound like guiguiguigigigi ...........lol :D
    Hi Lauramcfarlane.  Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy. :P    If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah.
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    lauramcfarlaneangelangiejazcabbbBubble-AF
  • lauramcfarlanelauramcfarlane laura EnglandPosts: 176Member

IDOL

bibidep said:
    Hi Lauramcfarlane.  Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy. :P    If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah.
    Hi I did ask the same question when I was watching in YouTube, the personal think is while filming got to confirm it  ! 
    angelangiejazcabbbBubble-AF
  • nalikahibarnalikahibar lavender suburban..Posts: 397Member

SUPERSTAR

Why i dont see any special things in today's BTS..
    :(

Why taec didnt give guigui a candy?? :o
    i read soompi rules..
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 10,373Moderator

HAHAHAHA jump jump....AnnYeongHaSeYo....

hehehehe today making is short...but somehow the most important and stuff shown was it was like somehow most of it had been reflected into the show itself...and everyone greeted everything...lols....

i like it :) and GO parts is really cute....im starting to fall for GO with Gui Gui too :D
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    jazcabbbBubble-AF
  • angelangieangelangie PhoenixAngel Posts: 10,373Moderator

Bubble-AF said:
    Some TaecGui's shippers got destraction in this episode because of G.O hahahaha xDD

imageimage
    imageimage

All credit to jckerrychen (tumblr)

Night gals   I-)

honestly...GO does look good with Gui Gui...he came to their house even though he had recording later :D and that is indicating enough tat GO either is a very good friends of Taec and wanted to and his curiosity got the best of him that he want to see how Taec is doing...and also he seems to take a liking to our darling girl Gui Gui too :P
    Pls do not quote images/videos & make sure you are not violating the signature rules.
    jazcabbbBubble-AFTheresa Ren
  • avrilcassiopeiaavrilcassiopeia South Borneo, IndonesiaPosts: 444Member

IDOL

G.O GUIGUI DOING STRETCHING LOL
    cuteee >♥<
    angelangieBubble-AF
  • bibidepbibidep Posts: 2,371Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2013
    Why i dont see any special things in today's BTS..
    :(

Why taec didnt give guigui a candy?? :o
    At least you have the same feeling with me.  What wrong with Taec in this BTS???  He seems so cold to Gui Gui.  Same with Gui Gui too, she acted like just new Taec for the first time.  Gui Gui come in from Taiwan and said hello with out looking at Taec because I saw Taec raised his hand and looked at Gui Gui said hello to her but she just looking for the PD and ran up stair with him.  Are they having a war after the honeymoon from Jeju or what??   When they went out to go to the market Taec grabbed her wrist and pull her out of the door like somebody get mad OMG I'm so sad after seeing the BTS video.  At the market people talk about Taec handsome not Gui Gui.  Taec and Gui make me so sad.   I think I'm going to jump ship now, from TaecGui to G.O.Gui hahaha.  He seem so nice to Gui Gui and at least he had a good comment for her because the way she mixed the eggs.  Taec never say anything good a bout Gui Gui. 
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    angelangiejazcabbbnalikahibarBubble-AF
This discussion has been closed.