Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo1_250.gif

Emma:

Oppa, when I came to Korea, I have no idea what would happen. I signed the contracts and the filming started. I only had a handful of Korean, and I don't know if you could speak English that well, but I don't care. I can do this, can I? Maybe, I'll just smile and laugh and be who I am. I'll just be myself and enjoy. I'm excited to know you, and at first I just thought I'll do my best together with you.

But I am comfortbale hugging you as time went on.

I don't know why. It just comes naturally.

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo2_250.gif

TAECYEON:

OH, Come on Gui Gui. Do you even really think I can say no?

Hmmm? Oh god. (Speechless)

Hmmm?Why do you do that? Come on,I don't have girl friends who just do that. and I'm afraid that we're in a show. But okay, okay, i'll speak no more. (speechless again)

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mme6n11Qyr1qlbpbho1_400.gif

Emma:

Oppa.Oppa (laughs)

TAECYEON:

Oh heck! What did you just do?

Emma: Weh? Haha.

TAECYEON: That's weird, but it feel so...so...(in his mind: your fingers jut combed my hairs at the back of my neck)

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mm8df2Cvaw1rijeigo5_250.gif

TAECYEON:

OH, yes I'm a butthurt sometimes, and it's not for the show. I' human and I act pissed, but deep inside I'm really pissed or annoyed.

If you know what I mean.  

Im jealous? NO. Believe me.Believe me! (staff and PD-nim laughs)

tumblr_mm8df2Cvaw1rijeigo4_250.gif

Emma:

(laughs) Is he really jealous? I mean I'm happy to see him like that. Who wouldn't?

Maybe he just needs a hug?

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

TAECYEON:

I think it's really possible that I could really fall in with her the moment she pig-snorted in front of me.

tumblr_mm8ncdFPh71qkw5wro1_r1_250.gif

I mean who pig-snorts in front of me?!

But still, from that moment on, I realized I could watch her pig-snort infront of me for a lifetime.

She's uniquely beautiful.

tumblr_mn3hcsVXRs1qlbpbho4_250.gif

Oopps! By the way, I'm damned!

Guest strawberrypen

Oops! sorry for spamming! LOL. it's because I can vsit this thread only in the weekends ^^  haha. more Confessions and unlimited things next time. love you all ^^ see you soon ^^

@strawberrypen thanks for all TaecGui post... I will upload pics too later ....it's good to see this thread moving...hahahah

TaecGui always have so many fans..in youtube and in Global WGM official fb but here in soompi there's only a few and more fans are HongMina

Guest xoxohappie

i.am.bugz.funny said: TaecGui always have so many fans..in youtube and in Global WGM official fb but here in soompi there's only a few and more fans are HongMina

sshevolkth said:

EPISODE 8!!! 

I like how Taec was honest about how they do separate and then come back together to film, but it's nice to know that they do think of each other.  Didn't understand GuiGui's interview portion, but she does mention 2PM. 

Guest nalikahibar

@Bubble-AF "^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview" omo.... can u give me the link, please? :D i really wanna know what she said.. :)

nalikahibar said: @Bubble-AF "^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview" omo.... can u give me the link, please? :D i really wanna know what she said.. :)

Guest nalikahibar

Bubble-AF said: nalikahibar said: @Bubble-AF "^_^ btw, since I have watched the English version so here is what guigui mentioned in the black room interview" omo.... can u give me the link, please? :D i really wanna know what she said.. :)

Guest sassysaphire

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! The spamming of posts are just too good! Please keep it coming. And can I have a link of the full episode with eng sub of Ep 8. Please please. I'm dying to watch it especially after all the spams. Aaaaah! 

Guest sassysaphire

oooops Found it from the previous post. I didn't noticed that huh since I was too eager to post. Haha

Guest sshevolkth

strawberrypen

said:

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo1_250.gif

Emma:

Oppa, when I came to Korea, I have no idea what would happen. I signed the contracts and the filming started. I only had a handful of Korean, and I don't know if you could speak English that well, but I don't care. I can do this, can I? Maybe, I'll just smile and laugh and be who I am. I'll just be myself and enjoy. I'm excited to know you, and at first I just thought I'll do my best together with you.

But I am comfortbale hugging you as time went on.

I don't know why. It just comes naturally.

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo2_250.gif

TAECYEON:

OH, Come on Gui Gui. Do you even really think I can say no?

Hmmm? Oh god. (Speechless)

Hmmm?Why do you do that? Come on,I don't have girl friends who just do that. and I'm afraid that we're in a show. But okay, okay, i'll speak no more. (speechless again)

Guest sshevolkth

Bubble-AF said:

sshevolkth

said:

EPISODE 8!!! 

I like how Taec was honest about how they do separate and then come back together to film, but it's nice to know that they do think of each other.  Didn't understand GuiGui's interview portion, but she does mention 2PM. 

Guest tally

The BTS footage for Episode 8 is out!!!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

the bts are so sweet i love the part at the pool the best and of course guigui thoughtfully help taec to massage and getting some beverages for the staff too she is really all grown now :)
@xoxohappie welcome aboard lols....well maybe she wasnt really asking it for real lols but i read it somewhere that her horoscope star people usually tends to be quite a spend drift and i think in a sense that taec balance it off her as he is someone who spend with care and that will definitely balance their scale more ...if both are a spend drift we can definitely see them both bankrupt pretty soon ROFL.....however when Taec says no we can see Gui Gui give in and it create a more real sense of balance relationship :)
@Bubble-AFyea they had my fangirling instinct re-awaken lols is that crazy? and soon u find me doing dribbles again lols
@strawberrypenyes they do seems that the un-written emotions written all over their faces instead and ur post are always awesome to watch lols

strawberrypen said:

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

TAECYEON:

I think it's really possible that I could really fall in with her the moment she pig-snorted in front of me.

tumblr_mm8ncdFPh71qkw5wro1_r1_250.gif

I mean who pig-snorts in front of me?!

But still, from that moment on, I realized I could watch her pig-snort infront of me for a lifetime.

She's uniquely beautiful.

tumblr_mn3hcsVXRs1qlbpbho4_250.gif

Oopps! By the way, I'm damned!

did u guys notice that when Taec get up from the pig snorted Gui Gui, his arms was resting on her body too :D so that give him away, so he didnt want Skin Ship? he just do it when he thought no one notices lols... :P