Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

piggy01_zpsbbc03ebe.gif
in this particular moment Taec could have easily carry Gui Gui for the rest of his life...i remember gui gui said "oppa i wan to come down..."
and taec reply was"Lets walk a little bit more.."
and he kept walking, he is just too reluctant to let Gui Gui goes :D :x

before i dump more lets us all do a little recap too as i watch the show again suddenly this urge to spam and also to recap some of their scene got the better of me :)
remember the first scene that will always etch into Taec's minds that he brought it up not only in the conference but also whenever he was interview the very thing he remember was the 'one-shot' he had to take with Gui Gui just because he suggested 'Cheers' to celebrate their first meeting and the very first date :x lols and while he had to drink it...Gui Gui follow suit and somehow the gaze he gave Gui Gui suggested admiration from first meeting as this petite little girl which somehow compliment his beastly size intrude and in a sense overwhelm him too :) for never once in his life he meet someone like her...she is so much different than the girls he use to be with....she may sounds childish and seems like a kid but she stood her ground well with him...she didnt fans or swoon over him...infact i think Gui Gui did pretty well on the first meeting....she was just being herself too :)........
532095_538273689548949_1118150075_n_zps370c3ab7.jpg
taecgui1_zps939969e8.png

im sorry if this is late:
-Husband Taec concentrating on his surprise for Gui Gui-
8850915595_e88040a41b_o.jpg

Practicing piano seriously
8850917305_db23c3900e_o.jpg

And Wife Gui Gui waiting for his husband ...Gui Gui who knows nothing about his husbands surprise...
8851536492_e264aaa887_o.jpg

I’ve always loved watching WGM and have treated it as just that, a show; a show that brings out the inner romantic in me.  However, with Global WGM, I’m somehow finding it difficult to treat it as just that, a makeup virtual marriage, that brings together two unlikely, but uniquely charming personalities and have them create something so beautiful.  Some dream like love that we all hope to have someday!  I’ve become very fond of Taecyeon and Gui Gui, as individual persons BUT more so as a couple!  I would be lying to myself and to all of you if I say that these two aren’t meant to be anything else outside of this “show”.

WGM may be scripted but surely, even the script writer and directors have no actual influence in the way the casted individuals react to each other!  Surely what we are witnessing is NOT surreal!  Taecyeon and Gui Gui must be very good at doing what they do to project such heart stopping, breathtaking scenes that we will surely never forget.   These two are and will be forever engrained into my memory.  Taec, you and your proposal have ruined.  My future husband had better do something tremendously romantic when he proposes to me!  How can such a simple piano piece, a bouquet of flowers, beautifully written letter and candle light dinner ruin me?  YOU, beautifully packaged you, with your killer smile have most assuredly melted hearts all over the global! 

TO TAEC:  I'm coming to the conclusion that your wife is falling head over heels for you!  I'm also pretty certain she doesn't know what that "feeling" she's feeling means.  I foresee a very distressing separation!  But knowing GuiGui, she will try to make it as cheerful as possible.  And coming to know you, i'm sure you will try your hardest to not make it too sad.  I've noticed your developing soft spot for her.  ;) Its adorable!

Episode 8 is at this moment my BEST episode so far!  This episode has pointed out key things about our Taec Oppa.  He was such a Late-Bloomer! Not all of us becomes so open to people we’ve just met in a matter of hours.  We all have certain stages that we go through before finally ‘letting loose’ and just be ourselves. Some people are so active and happy and friendly that it takes a matter of seconds for them to treat a complete stranger like an old friend.  We see this with GuiGui.  She always has something to smile about!  Her outlook in life is so positive it resonates in everything she does.  Being brought up the way she did, just makes it more astounding.  If I had no inkling as to what she had gone through I would not be so surprised nor amazed at her outlook of life.

Taec, on the other hand, as I’ve mentioned is a late-bloomer!  Some of us are like slow-boiling pots that just need time to make sense of what we get ourselves into; a bit like self-discovery.   Some ‘test the waters’ to new, unfamiliar territory; while others just jump right in with a happy-go-lucky attitude.  Taec is a very contemplative kind of guy.  In what I have seen so far in the episodes, he does not rush head on into things, his masculinity and sophisticated attitude made him appear too ‘manly’ for our petite ‘almost child-like’ GuiGui.  But watch out for late bloomers!  For once they finally come to that realization and have the awareness of what it is they are to do, they become pretty much unstoppable!  During the past 5 or so episode Taecyeon has probably spent the time to soak “it” all in- his ‘virtual marriage’. 

The recent 3 episodes have truly been his turning points.  Taecyeon is finally breaking out!  The inner child in him is surfacing.  His more carefree.  Holding hands and hugging is becoming more natural to him. He has surprisingly overcome what all thought was the problem in this marriage- 'language barrier'.  Somehow in some way he has found the secret to knowing exactly what GuiGui wants to tell him.  His romantic side is more prominent in this episode then in previous ones.  Taec Oppa has had quite a gradual unveiling characteristic.  And I find that i do not mind it at all.  For one, who is called to have a 'Introvert personality'    we sure are finally leaning more to about him with each episodes.  It’s exciting to see and itgives me the tingles to see him smile, laugh and genuinely look happy! 

I look forward to episode 9! COME AT ME! With just a few episodes to go, I’m happy that Taecyeon and Gui Gui have finally come to THAT point in their relationship where they have become so close.  I’m so ready for more hugging, more loving, more laughing, more happy tears, more rock-paper-scissor games, more OPPA , more of everything! 

On a totally related topic- it’s quite disheartening to go onto YouTube and read anti-taegui posts.  Very childish and offensive verbal attacks.  If only haters would learn the simple golden rule of "one should treat others the way they would like to be treated".  The world could've been a much better place to live in.    It worried me that the bashing would keep some of us TaeGui fans at bay!  However, that isn’t the case, we’re made of sturdier stuff and I applaud all the positive and encouraging comments that have made their way all over net.  WE ARE HERE to STAY and no one is going to make us stop caring about our Couple!

I was going to post on the other forum, where I usually post, but thankfully I noticed that most TaeGui fans were relocating to here.  It’s a great feeling to finally have a forum all to these two!  They deserve to be loved and supported by their most ardent fans. 

I’m facing my finals in the next couple of weeks, so I may not be a regular attendee BUT I will definitely try to pop in between my tests and exams.  Looking forward to reading and sharing why we love these two.  PS loving the stills.  AND looking forward to seeing more! :)>-

@sshevolkth
totally agreed, i just really wish they have at least more times together, what they develop together is really great and it ooze out of the screen and reach out towards the audience in more than one way.
@miz-em
hahaha yea i agree with you, Taec is really a late bloomer while Gui Gui is really the types that bulldozer ahead with a smiles and yes that girl make me admire her from the start, i remember my first impressions of her wasnt good either but as i slowly follow her path i found that this girl is really something, she had never lost her smiles and her determinations and coming from a background which is not complicated but definitely not something warmth either...she had practically raise herself and push herself to where she is today so my admiration for her triple and the ever thing that i called dislike disappear :) and honestly she is someone that really grows on you and we can definitely see that Gui Gui is not only growing on Taec but also the staff as well....

Guest strawberrypen

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! i love you all guys huhu. i like all the posts and i promised myself i will only be free at weekends but i cant stop myself at peeking at this thread! OUR TAECGUI THREAD <3 ahh* it warms my heart to see u all here, it's like were all friends with one heart...ahhh lets keep this going! fighting! jjjang! I peered through tumblr and there are very beautiful pictures there, and i screamed...i will post it here so we can share the beauty ...<3

down*

You want massagie~~  Oppa :P

7-TaecGui_zpsa140d6a2.gif
LOOK!! how happy he is^^ they had a long day of filming but Taec kept smiling all day XD

Uhhhh~~ No comment for this one, but looks like he enjoys it though LOL
8-TaecGui_zps07265bba.gif

Guest sshevolkth

Looks like a couple bracelet!!!! Well....I'd like to think so.  Or perhaps before they departed to their respective careers, he gave it to her as a farewell gift.  Either that, or they really have the same taste.  But either way, it's a giddy thing to take note of.  Credits to the WGM 2PM Taecyeon & GuiGui - WGM Global YeonJie Couple FB page 
ScreenShot2013-05-27at100331AM.png