(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest strawberrypen

waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! i love you all guys huhu. i like all the posts and i promised myself i will only be free at weekends but i cant stop myself at peeking at this thread! OUR TAECGUI THREAD <3 ahh* it warms my heart to see u all here, it's like were all friends with one heart...ahhh lets keep this going! fighting! jjjang! I peered through tumblr and there are very beautiful pictures there, and i screamed...i will post it here so we can share the beauty ...<3

down*

Guest sshevolkth

Looks like a couple bracelet!!!! Well....I'd like to think so.  Or perhaps before they departed to their respective careers, he gave it to her as a farewell gift.  Either that, or they really have the same taste.  But either way, it's a giddy thing to take note of.  Credits to the WGM 2PM Taecyeon & GuiGui - WGM Global YeonJie Couple FB page 
ScreenShot2013-05-27at100331AM.png

Guest sshevolkth

Picture perfect couple 

ScreenShot2013-05-27at100831AM.png

ScreenShot2013-05-27at100948AM.png

ScreenShot2013-05-27at101014AM.png

Love how Taec is smiling at her here :x

ScreenShot2013-05-27at101033AM.png

This picture captures GuiGui's bubbly, fun-loving personality & her beauty:

ScreenShot2013-05-27at101101AM.png

Credit for pictures goes to WGM 2PM Taecyeon and Gui Gui - WGM Global YeonJie couple FB page :)>-

Guest strawberrypen

LOL.So, looks like ive spammed you all with the photoshoot pics, but It's the new ones I saw and isn't it so HD-ish and big and just pretty to look at? aww <3 and it's  because the chemistry is there! But anyway, its nice to reminiscent from the old EP's.

@Bubble-AF: helloooo! ahh the massage from the BTS! haha. Gui GUi did it! <3

@sshevolkth:  ahh..why is ur profile pic like that?! haha. yummy! ^^ abs. ooooh the bracelet thing is giddy-suspicious! ^^ ah yes maybe a parting gift..we could only hope for the best, and the doll taec is holding is a chinese one, reminds me of Gui gui...haha.

-pit a pat bye for now-

VIRTUAL HUGS!

Guest strawberrypen

Beware: I'm a Taecgui Spammer. LOL.

:)]

Credits goes to me and to these PEOPLE:

i.am.bigz.funny, angelangie, sshevolkth, Bubble-AF, and many more..

please add, anyone is welcome to the credit family of spammers ^^

Guest sshevolkth

Love these shots:

You can see GuiGui's ever shy laugh here & Taec just smiling back at her laugh.  ScreenShot2013-05-27at104846AM.png

This picture belongs on the cover of some magazine....shows passion, sexiness, adoration, love....a hot looking shot:

ScreenShot2013-05-27at104911AM.png

Guest sshevolkth

@strawberrypen   :\"> :\"> :\">  Hehehe....I'm an SSH fan, actually...and I started on the forums 'coz of him in My Princess....and Taec sometimes reminds me of him.  Plus, they've hung out & follow each other on Twitter.   :)>- :)>- :)>-

Archived