[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest NorsalwaA

If he want to act or improve his acting, shouldn't he be taking an acting class? Why go all the way to master....not that i'm complaining, i always love and admire beauty with brain

Guest enzo0227

I think in the 1st pic it's Seyoung's fam coz the guy at the left and woman holding the flowers looks like her parents...she's following them at twitter @sdfcpark

Guest liestiana

@ulizz‌ @jann17‌ Since i don't know either. So sorry. But @IiesI‌ said that the pictures upload this morning on weibo. Yeah i think they're her family @enzo0227‌ ;;)

If he want to act or improve his acting, shouldn't he be taking an acting class? Why go all the way to master....not that i'm complaining, i always love and admire beauty with brain

Maybe he wants to do the theories like writing or directing instead of acting? I dunno...yes usually if they want to act they take acting classes or theatre classes...so maybe he wants to do more. I thot he was more into composing and he is quite talented at it....anyway, education is never a waste, so all is good...fighting wy ahh..

I'm really dying to see hwayoung...is that little girl her? She sounded so cute on the phone just like her aunty sy. :x

I m currently watching GD coz i m missing sy so much, she is a great actress but..ahhh...I seem to cry at every episode. This is bad... :(

I seriously need therapy...how do they survive not seeing each other? Even I cant take it....

A bit off topic, but should they come out in public, I hope to see an article like this one day: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/21/yoon-kye-sang-me-and-honey-lee-are-in-no-hurry-to-marry/
ETA: by that I mean an article where they come out and publicly support each other. I think it's very mature. Marriage is not the end all be all. But I just like the way that Kye Sang answered the question.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Yoon Kye Sang: “Me and Honey Lee Are In No Hurry to Marry”an0ya October 21, 2014Yoon Kye Sang: “Me and Honey Lee Are In No Hurry to Marry”

Actor and singer Yoon Kye Sang has opened up about the future prospects of his relationship with actress Honey Lee.

On October 21, the star sat down with news outlet Star News for an exclusive interview. As Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee have been in a stable relationship for nearly two years, the public has raised questions about a possible marriage taking place in the near future.

Regarding the future of their relationship, the actor said, “We are slightly careful. She [Honey Lee] is currently enjoying great success, and I don’t want to disturb her. I am fine with marriage, but from the standpoint of an actress, it can be uncomfortable, right?”

“The timing is currently right for her as an actress. Her age is good as well, and I hope she will pursue as many activities as possible,” Yoon Kye Sang expressed his support for her girlfriend.

The actor continued to describe the stability in their relationship, saying, “She has helped me a lot. She makes me feel truly comfortable. When we went public with our relationship, nothing felt uncomfortable, and she is simply a good person.”

Source (1)

Just to share what I have read from the chinese forum. The group photo was posted on 2014.10.14 by her 2nd elder sister, Park Se Hee (3rd from right). Her husband was ordained as pastor and they had some celebration. I believe the 2nd from right is Seyoung's eldest sister, which means one of the kids is Hayoung (*waves to Hayoung* Has maknae imobu buy you any delicious food yet?)

This is new, didn't know JWYoung is doing postgraduate study at Sejong, so now there are 3 2PM members in graduate school. @siera312 gotten his autograph today on a piece of paper, and those korean words says 'Sejong University'

10724928_163408233829901_2053504131_n.jp

@luis2pm
I'm asking Mr. Google.
Recently, the drama The Equator Man held a press conference at the Lotte Hotel launched in Seoul with the participation of the actors in the film. But only portray beautiful women but Se Young Park became the focus of a press conference by the skirt is too short. 
Pink dress helped religious fair complexion Se Young Park. However, due to the tail tutu is too short to Park Se Young pretty confused when moving. Especially when climbing stairs, she must be careful hands behind shielding, avoid "highway line"