[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Im sure everyone in korea is listening to that song at the moment since its number 1 on every music site..It is a sad song but hey, even the composer is a happily married man with a child so im not gonna think too deep into the lyrics or i'll drive myself crazy! lol Thats the beauty of an artist, you can draw inspiration from different situations in life even if it does not relate your own life.   ;)

Definitely, words of encouragement like @serendibite‌ said! @NorsalwaA‌, me thinks, The Man, was trying to be ambiguous behind his posted picture! For the life of him, he most likely wants to say it as it is, but felt like it's too soon to reveal he is encouraging his lovely Seyoung in her most trying times! Both fangirls and shippers see it differently the way they want it to be.

Guest amore00777

I don't think relate any his personal life. Perhaps relate about his music work? He wants to be an artist like Epik high but not easy. I can understand that.

When I use google translate it is says:  
     Just walking is walking again
     Even gatahdo place   (I don't know what gatahdo means...if it's a place or thing, or two words together..)
     Still another walk....
But it seems to mean that an ant is just a picture of an ant....walking is just walking....a song is just a song he posted.... I get this meaning because he posted:
1.  Red carpet !!!!!   Lets hit!!!
2.  #Free  #Love  #Muzic  #Time  #Blue  #Sky  #Bridge
3.  Lost a big Ant  (just a curious photo posted)
4.  I just posted photos  (he's telling us he just posted photos not a meaning behind them)
5.  Just walking is walking again  Even gatahdo place   Still another walk.....  (a walk is just a walk, an ant is just an ant)

So anyway just something to ponder.

wooyoung updating his IG 3 times for a day.....is't he wanted to tell us something.... or his just sharing his interest....aaahh my heart & stomach feel uneasy...hoping its nothing to do with my princess seyoungie........PRAYING FOR THE BEST TO BOTH OF YOU  #-o ^:)^

First, it's a beautiful song with great melody...reminds me of Tablo's song 'Love is Bad'....which I love...you girls shud listen to it...

The lyrics tho I think describes a bitter person's view of love. It doesnt suit any of their characters. Sy is very simple and straightforward...no pretenses, and very hopeful in love. And she loves him. Wy doesnt seem like someone who gets angry over a breakup...sad maybe, but not bitter and disrespectful like described by the lyrics...so I think he just loves the song...

I have faith in sy...she said she loves him and came to love him even tho we know she wants someone older n have completed army duty...but she fell for him despite that. And she's not whiny or demanding...she works on crisis that happened between them. She wont simply confess or breakup.

I think wy is just lonely...not being able to be wt her, so near yet so far....it's not easy but it's a path he has to take...at least for now. And he respects sy too much to say mean things to her or anyone...it's too out of character...so I think he just loves the song, as much as I love 'love is bad' when I dont think love is bad at all...

I like the encouragement theory....the ant, while small can carry a heavy load if you think about it.....what he said about keep walking, is as said, encouragement to keep going forward.....the song is just a song, maybe conveying his emotion....do we know what the line in the song he highlighted, that is what is most significant.  If it goes with the numbered line in the translated lyrics (line 9)...it's "Even when it seems like I'm so happy".....need someone who knows Korean (maybe @jann17 :D ) could tell us the words that are actually highlighted.
For whatever reason, our Wooyoungie was busy on his social media accounts last night.....maybe he came from seeing SY and she was feeling down and he wanted to give her some support.  We all know how he reacts when she is in pain or hurt....he is very sensitive to her during those times and becomes extremely nurturing and loving.  We witnessed it so many times on WGM....remember when she hurt her finger?  
Anyway, this is just the type of person I believe WY to be....if his woman is hurting, he is hurting.  I, of course, am probably being totally delulu in my thinking that anything he does has to do somewhat with Seyoung.  The fact could very well be, that it has nothing to do with her whatsoever, but it's so much nicer, as a shipper, to think they are having their "secret" relationship and being there for one another.  Nicer than thinking he is sad, lonely, and going through a rough time on his own.  I wish nothing but the best for both Wooyoung and Seyoung.....even if it means the thing I want least of all, which I can not even bring myself to type. :D

Guest I_Sarang

@PeggyM Omma.. I cannot sleep tonight.
As I am not a deep or think hard person, do we need to interpret his post on IG?I will be crazy and get mad whenever I try to interpret or read other people mind. huhuhu.I only believe that they are in a good relationship, that's it for a shipper like me.
It isn't easy to be a shipper.

I_Sarang said: @PeggyM Omma.. I cannot sleep tonight.
As I am not a deep or think hard person, do we need to interpret his post on IG?I will be crazy and get mad whenever I try to interpret or read other people mind. huhuhu.I only believe that they are in a good relationship, that's it for a shipper like me.
It isn't easy to be a shipper.

Guest young30

When i listened to the song, i dont think its a sad song, only a sad lyric.. Hehehe... Maybe bcs i'm not interest to the melody, sawryyy :D just take it positive because i bet the song he posted on his ig is totally different to what he's feeling right now.. :)
I can see seyoung love him very much, so even though they're far away, even though they can't see each other easily, even though they're jealous to each other, there's no reason for them to break up easily.. Seyoung love him, i believe she's not kind of woman who break their relationship easily.. And wooyoung loves her very much, so he won't do something that hurt seyoung.. :x
And from the lyric, i just take some sentences :
- Even when it seems like I’m so happy ----> you're happy when you're in the interview, performance, etc, but we know deep inside your heart you're sad because you miss her so badly..
- Don’t ask me if I’m alright ----> yes we know you're sad bcs you miss her and really want to see her so badly, right? I can feel you :(
- Am I really in love? ----> YES of course.. We can see it from your gaze, your gestures and your smile to seyoung.. Btw, you are truly in love, JWYoung?? ;)) ;))
- Or am I dating to break up? ---->  NO, of course not! You are dating to get married soon.. But at least you said that you are dating now, right Jang Wooyoung??? Kkkkkk ;;) :> :))

WOW...this thread is full of amazing stories...
From the pervy type of roller coaster...Made my heart thumped so hard and my body curled coz of the excitement...:D  Big thanks to @scuttler ...you are awesome... ! The FF about WY and SY make it easier to imagine it...we saw WY sexy,wild dance...this guy has so much character, he can be cute,funny,serious,wise,charismatic and manly...he knew so well when he will put his personality to his action...make us love him more and more...and his most beautiful princess, amazingly charming and pretty inside and out...those two human being combine make me addictive to everything about them....
Also thanks to all of the other writers in this forum...OMG all of you have such a talent to be an author... I know there are many of you ... and @Jann17 , @NorsalwaA , @Ujiyus ... LOL ...I think it's really hot in the past few pages....but I love it so much.... thanks mom @PeggyM ...
And then...dun..dun..dun... WY updated his IG 3times a night!... The misterious side of him came up again... make us wonder what was that mean? First... the picture of a 'queen ant'  trans by 2pmalways : THE VERY BIG ANT THAT LOST ITS WAYSecond.... The song : EASY ENDING/HAPPEN ENDING ( EPIK HIGH ) Third.... the pict of hi, walking alone maybe in Thailand trans by 2pmalways : JUST WALK ON AND ON                                                                                                                  EVEN IF IT FEELS LIKE STANDING STILL                                                                                                                 EVEN SO KEEP ON WALKING...
We want to beleive to be positive...we know he's in love, he also stated it 'THINK HARD' that 'ant' can be represent his princess :) ...she's in the middle of that contract mediation, she must be a bit sad eventhough we don't know exactly what really happen... but the worst scenario she can be lost or something happen now right? ( and I really hope NOT) ... and that song it's like something different but I want to think he just like the melody, or maybe the lirycs to tell 'someone' that was what happen in the past with his ex ...an easy ending, "I end things as if I hate it so much....                                                                                   I’m still perfectly breathing after the break up anyway....                                                                                   An easy ending                                                                                   Happy EndingFor whom the lyrics was intended? And that last pict...like @scuttler said...maybe it's an encouragement to Seyoung.... 
I just hope nothing major happen... I want to keep to think positive... 
Awww...Wooyoung so cute...he wants the white bear...and his face so happy when he got it... LOL@sngooies_7a9b thanks...
This picture from 2012 ...he like bear before too...the same exact one like their legendary bears...OMO is it fate?
602604_448653221822613_1627853933_n.jpg?

Poor Wooyoung... :) 540342_451836381504297_293780071_n.jpg?o

Anyways whatever theory it might be for that post...I'll wait and see...I think I need chapter 15 @scuttler.... xixixixi.... no rush... 
;;) >:D<

Guest Flory G

Good Morning !!haist!!WY is madly in love!!!i think he is writing a song last nyt !!the posted IG is related to his piece of music,,a sad song cant relate himself by being happy :D lets w8 and see what next hahaha!!YY Nation hooray!! :P

Thank You Wooyoung for listening to happen ending epic high...its a good song...

Dont U guys watch happen ending +spoiler song mv....hmmm...touch my heart n i cry...i just smile when i saw puzzle in there...

For whatever reason or meaning about his post...one thing for sure...he's in LOVE... :x