[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

wow the moment between jackson and wooyoung just simply made my day i love how they tease wooyoung poor him butttttt i hope there going to be a hundred like these (sorry wooyoung )it is the shipper heart excited and happy waaaaaaaaaaa
:D :x

shineehappypandas

said: I promise to make a gif comparison of Jackson's teasing compared with 2young goodbyes as soon as I get home

I don't know the GOT7 members very well, but I'm guessing he was one of the ones who was reeeeallly into our YY couple in the practice room.  Can anyone confirm?

I totally agree with the "open secret' theory... it just seems like he's getting too much teasing and wei

rd eyebrow raises from people all the time

Guest ocha23_

Woahhh @ihdiarbhee‌ daebak!! Thankies darl.. cups of coffee again for today at work? Hehehhe..

Just take ur time, but post it on time ;;)

X

jann17 said:

If he want to act or improve his acting, shouldn't he be taking an acting class? Why go all the way to master....not that i'm complaining, i always love and admire beauty with brain

Guest SanyogR

why am I worried about this Jackson update?

You know that things go haywire when there is too much interference. I am worried that third party involvement is gonna derail the relationship.

Hopefully, they are brave enough to explore their budding relationship. MAY GOD GUIDE THEM IN THEIR QUEST.

Guest Flory G

I heard b4 that he attending University for Mastering Arts and its nice to know that he comeback again,,Owww,,what is Love can do anything!☆i bet SY is one of the reason ☆☆ !am i ryt @JWYoung?? :D watched the video Real 2PM make me smiled !teasing from his junior and cheking his phone while the members playing with their juniors,,Woo is in own World :P Good Morning YY Nation!!!

I'm so happy after watching the latest REAL 2PM .... When Jackson teased Wooyoung by reenact his pharse : BECAUSE YOU ARE PRETTY .... I was like Awww awww auwoooo... I knew it...!! There's no way NOTHING happen between them that all the JYP nation make that face everytime somebody mention about anything associated to WY and SY ...and looking at WY reaction, Oh my.... he seems to love it...he was shy but smile brightly.... 
;)) ;)) ;);)
Good Job Jackson...do that more please...kekeketumblr_ndl9ggQnDJ1qe4t2io1_500.jpg

Guest I_Sarang

misszy said: @luis2pm
I'm asking Mr. Google.
Recently, the drama The Equator Man held a press conference at the Lotte Hotel launched in Seoul with the participation of the actors in the film. But only portray beautiful women but Se Young Park became the focus of a press conference by the skirt is too short. 
Pink dress helped religious fair complexion Se Young Park. However, due to the tail tutu is too short to Park Se Young pretty confused when moving. Especially when climbing stairs, she must be careful hands behind shielding, avoid "highway line"

why am I worried about this Jackson update?

You know that things go haywire when there is too much interference. I am worried that third party involvement is gonna derail the relationship.

Hopefully, they are brave enough to explore their budding relationship. MAY GOD GUIDE THEM IN THEIR QUEST.

Hi...u r not the only one...I also think that they should hook up with the least outside interference as possible. Coz if u keep getting unsolicited advice or remark, you just get tired over everything....

But....i honestly dont mind what jackson was doing. I think he did it bcoz he doesnt know...the got7 kids seem to adore sy and i m sure they ship them coz their knowledge of the couple"s wgm was very detailed and precise. And they met her in the ep where she was all kinds of lovely and supportive of their hyung.

I think he was just teasing...and those who dont watch wgm wont even know. I think if wy sy are really dating, the only ones wy will tell are 2pm members if he ever decides to tell. Wt exception of taec coz he tends to blurt out secrets...lol... :\">

Guest I_Sarang

jann17 said:

why am I worried about this Jackson update? You know that things go haywire when there is too much interference. I am worried that third party involvement is gonna derail the relationship. Hopefully, they are brave enough to explore their budding relationship. MAY GOD GUIDE THEM IN THEIR QUEST.

Guest amore00777

I think wooyoung entered graduation school because he (jpy) want to delay join the army, also taec. They can delay until age 30 If they keep studying . I have read that 2pm members contract with jyp until 2018 and they have already plan until 2018.

Guest Flory G

Yes @jann17‌ i think Jackson just teasing him and dont know nothing,,but they are not innocent to feel something thats why they are joking comfortably and they adored WY than the other 2PM members,,and we are the shipper heart anything related to this couple our delulu soul is always jumping to conclusion lol :)) anything WY posted in SNS wer'e always in chaos to find the hint!☆oh me am just laughing and asking myself like an idiot when i read all the comments, but i really enjoyed being here and supporting this couple come what may!☆☆ :x :x

Guest young30

I know this was long interview, but i still want to share it again. Kekekke :P  
[TRANS] Wooyoung’s interview on Ceci Magazine September 2014
Q. Which member do you go to when you have worries and who’s a good example you follow? (Wooyoung mention for every members) i just put his answer about taec.. Kekekek.. ;))

Woo: I converse the least with Taecyeon hyung (laughs) because the relationship that I have with Taecyeon hyung is more of the manly interactions, using our eyes to express ourselves like ‘You know what I mean’ kind of thing. Although we don’t really talk but we understand each other’s intentions. 

Remember how taec teased woo in Thailand concert.. Taecyon knows wooyoung even when he's not telling him about what he feel but its obvious.. Wooyoung is an 'obvious' man :)) ;))
I also want to share my fav quote for today, i even send this quote to wooyoung kekekekeke :)>- :))

"When love is real, it finds a way."                                                              Cr : @WomanDoItAll
Have a nice day, girls!^^

Guest NorsalwaA

I saw this on twitter and i agree with her

Noona how did the fandom over idols get so crazy? I w... — There are two different types of fans: Fans who see t... http://t.co/zvFdFJ8VeF