[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I'm probably the only one sensing a lot of tense tiredness from the latest real2pm. Wooyoung was in the mood where his words could cut someone's pride into pieces.  Jackson's "because you're pretty" though :)) :))

I hope Seyoung talks about her upcoming projects in Happy Together. I want her to go forward with her career and settle any problem she had with her management  [-O< 

Edit: 900!  
tumblr_m5sypyq4pN1qabtvbo1_500.gif

Happy 900th pages!! <:-P

Thank you to all of you for bring so many happiness in this thread >:D<

I want more more upcoming good news about our couple, candid photos, update their activities, the hints, the next chapters of all FF and....next story line of YY fifty shades :P

Attentive, schoolboy, Woo's first day in class! Now, if they will only let him be... then we wouldn't see his back! :D:)>- 8->

@Daffodil0624: Her English teacher is Nichkhun's fan and often uses Khun's tweets to teach students. (cr:阿鸡耶, tran:JANGWANG1012) http://twitter.com/Daffodil0624/status/524751002721722368/photo/1

HAPPY 900TH PAGE, YY NATION!!! LET'S MAKE 900 MORE!!!

Guest rierabutterfly

Yeay,,, I'm an Idol now,,

For YY Couple Nation, happy 900 pages... :D :x

Love you All..

Really proud to be in this shippers =D>

Hooray! HAPPY 900TH PAGE! YY Naion fighting! YY Couple fighting!! Really hope our couple are real! From all the hints and the so call evidence that YY shippers collected, they seems so real. .let's hope one day they will really be ready to announce the good news. ;))

Guest young30

Happy 900 pages YYNation! YY shippers! 2Young Addict.. Wooyoung update his IG to say Happy 900 pages to us.. Kekeke <:-P <:-P <:-P
25FA0B71-2665-4556-AC8F-1DFD34DB4E1B_zps
(Trans) RT @0430yes ㅋㅋㅋ We're hanging out like this cr : @JunkayStreet
Thank you for all your love, support and pray for Wooyoung and Seyoung.. Let us be happy always because of them.. :x >:D< YYNation Fighting!! :-*

Chingu, Wooyoung back to campus right?
let's imagine something...what do you feel if Wooyoung be your classmate in your campus? nervous every time? happy? or freezes every meet him? :-SS

If Wooyoung be 1 campus with me, and he sit beside me...i just...aish...I certainly would like the girl (the girl beside Taecyeon) hehehe... :\">
college taecyeon
cr.http://jypnatindo.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/news-7-foto-idola-korea-yang-berada-di-kampusnya/

Guest retretret

Happy 900 pages YY Nation! Hope one day we all can meet up and this nation become stronger... My best wishes for our wooyoung seyoung couple always  >:D< :x :-*
LOVE YOU  ALL CHINGUS   :-* :-*