[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest NorsalwaA

@jann17‌

Now the puzzle starting to form a pic....

The reason behind their wgm was cut short, his comeback, her contract issue and now him going back to school. All of these things are not something you do at the spur of the moments, it's take time and planning.

Guest daliakudo3

recently, when this thread was suddenly became 19+ (temporary..), i was on lurker mode. i was having fun too but it was a sinful fun. dont get me wrong, im not that innocent to not enjoy what were posted here at that time. my fingers were very itchy to type something, especially when we were having i-write-some-you-write-some session, creating an accidental awesome fanfiction, thanks to the legendary pervy sifu(s) in this thread. (i dont think I have to mention them, everybody knows, they are too famous!!) 
however i was not able to do so because it will be the death of me. once i contribute to the ff, i will get hooked, and not able to concentrate on my revision. (yeah, my course having this kind of non-stop exams) so, i closed the thread and threw my phone at the wall. as the result of reading such ff, my mind's function is altered a bit in which it keeps thinking towards THAT direction. (OMG!! i indirectly just confessed that im a pervert. AAAAAAAAA)

this band is kind of "too young" for me, but who cares? they are cute, the song is nice, they need "like" on YT. i, on the other side was in great tension and lonely (during the xm). so, we're good. so, when i listened to the chorus of this song, YY moments came flashes in front of my eyes. instead of looking at Luke Hemming hot face, i saw nape rubbing moments etc. hahaha. the chorus goes like this: 
Dont stop, doing what you're doingtumblr_nbb9qv6Vtx1th7kbeo4_500.giftumblr_naeylmqwHU1th7kbeo3_500.gif

Every time you move to the beatit gets harder for meand you know it, know it, know ittumblr_nb9ax5fX621th7kbeo6_r1_500.gif
or could the "it gets harder for me" referring to the blankett??? hahahaha

Dont stop cause you know that I like ittumblr_na64wmyyBF1th7kbeo3_500.gif
Every time you walk in the roomyou got all eyes in you and you know it, know ittumblr_nbmd9ol2lV1to59dfo1_400.gif

this is a glimpse of what is running through my mind every time i listen to this song. huhuuhu.  cr. itsbladerunner and shineehappypandas

:))

guys check this out...
in the latest real 2PM..woyoung got tease twice by Jacson GOT7..

in min 2:29
tumblr_ndt19e6o151tm88afo2_500.png

in min 3:05
tumblr_ndt19e6o151tm88afo3_500.png

this is bout what wy said to sy..
tumblr_ndt19e6o151tm88afo1_500.png

look at his reaction at the real 2PM when he got tease by jackson... really funny...Jackson is so naughty...maybe u guys can make the gift bout this...

good nit yy famz have a sweet dream bout them if u really miss them...  :-*

Guest retretret

TioY said: guys check this out...
in the latest real 2PM..woyoung got tease twice by Jacson GOT7..

in min 2:29
tumblr_ndt19e6o151tm88afo2_500.png

in min 3:05
tumblr_ndt19e6o151tm88afo3_500.png

this is bout what wy said to sy..
tumblr_ndt19e6o151tm88afo1_500.png

look at his reaction at the real 2PM when he got tease by jackson... really funny...Jackson is so naughty...maybe u guys can make the gift bout this...

good nit yy famz have a sweet dream bout them if u really miss them...  :-*

Guest ocha23_

Yes I found that scene *jackson and wooyoung* are cute and teasing. The way jackson said it and the way wooyoung being shy. Way to go js, get ur wy hyung tease. And yup he got teased.

Wy ur hoobaes love their sister in law too..

It caught my eyes too @TioY‌

Guest young30

scuttler said: @TioY I wouldn't be surprised if they're an open secret at JYPE now. I mean you saw that Jackson looked directly in the camera when he said that. Poor Wooyoung, he's getting teased left and right. Cute cute.

@scuttler….when taecyeon big laugh…after wooyoung said he invited chansung fans husband to fans meet (when chansung fans…just married women has crazy with chansung). I just laugh of taecyeon reaction something fishy….… =)) =)) =))

Guest young30

This is wooyoung's reaction if he saw his girlfriend wearing that very-short-dress ;)) (borrow @luis2pm 's pict)1FB43285-A0F7-4B05-B8EF-D5293B86CE08_zps
Look at his terrible gaze.. LOL :)) ;;)

I promise to make a gif comparison of Jackson's teasing compared with 2young goodbyes as soon as I get home
I don't know the GOT7 members very well, but I'm guessing he was one of the ones who was reeeeallly into our YY couple in the practice room.  Can anyone confirm?

I totally agree with the "open secret' theory... it just seems like he's getting too much teasing and weird eyebrow raises from people all the time 

@ocha23 Chingu, here it is, as promised. It's 11:19PM my time and I guess I made it somehow. Here's chapter 14: http://amixofanythingandeverything.com/a-yy-couple-fan-fiction-we-are-dating-chapter-14/ @jbum, @alyssamariz, I did my best. This was the hardest chapter to write ever! Crawling back in my hole now! Have a wonderful day lovely people! Fighting YY Nation!