Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest tiffanydawn

So surprised that she endorses BHC and KFC at the same time. Never thought it would be possible to endorse two chicken brands at once.

[non-official Assassination update]
Shooting of "Assassination" spotted by fans

005Hhzcngw1ejurz97lisj30hs0vkq6z.jpg

Translation: the pic showing the shooting site of "Assassination".
(Cr: Weibo as tagged, posting ins of yesterday)
--------------------------------------------
@angellana08 I think we can assume that the shooting of "Assassination" has started as both non-official source (the instagram pic above) and official source (Goddess herself said that she will 'start shooting "Assassination" ***next week***' on 23 Aug) also points to that.
@RachelleN Goddess confirmed her attendance to Baeksang the day before the ceremony.  I think it's better for us not to expect too much for her attendance to both the upcoming awards ceremony on 3 & 4 Sep as it seems that the shooting has already started.  Anyway, hope for the best, prepare for the worst haha

JUN JI HYUN's new CF in China  - YAYI JEWELLERY
005AiK8Kgw1ejvn9rw0urj30hs0dc0tf.jpg
005AiK8Kgw1ejvn9syykuj30f40qoq4q.jpg
005AiK8Kgw1ejvn9to7yxj30f40qo0th.jpg

(Cr: Weibo as tagged)
----------------------------------
I really wonder how much did she earn from CF this year LOL seems she has secretly shot many many CF in the past few months LOL so even she has started shooting her new movie, new CFs still keep coming out LOL

Guest queenjihyun

The SIDA & KBA awards will be sept 3 & 4 i think we have to wait until tues if she will attend on kba and wed if she will attend on sida.. =)) but if jjh decided to just go on one of them hope it will be the SIDA because i miss cheon song yi and do min joon and the venue is the one where they shoot the memorable red carpet KISS and i think many mlfts fans will be happy to see them again together.

But just a question what is more important award SIDA or KBA? I know in kba she is a sure winner of best actress.

angellana08 said: The SIDA & KBA awards will be sept 3 & 4 i think we have to wait until tues if she will attend on kba and wed if she will attend on sida.. =)) but if jjh decided to just go on one of them hope it will be the SIDA because i miss cheon song yi and do min joon and the venue is the one where they shoot the memorable red carpet KISS and i think many mlfts fans will be happy to see them again together. But just a question what is more important award SIDA or KBA? I know in kba she is a sure winner of best actress.

[non-official Assassination update]
005Hhzcnjw1ejvq38censj30hw0lsab7.jpg

Translation: "The 3rd time shooting finished.  Very tired, but the scene is great, tiredness relieved."
(Cr: Weibo as tagged quoting ins)
------------------------
goddess's name is also tagged in this ins.  but not sure whether goddess was there.

Guest queenjihyun

JJH first tv show appearance she is so young and so pretty ;;) can anyone translate this video?

JJH first appearance on a talk show [1/3]:

JJH first appearance on a talk show [2/3]:

JJH first appearance on a talk show [3/3]:

I love the HERA CF very much :x

and I've done some research and discovered that HERA CF in the past used KOREANS solely.  This time Goddess's CF only uses English!! I expect this CF is not only targetting the Korean market only :D :D :D

September 1, 2014
Jun Ji Hyun, Taecyeon, and Lee Seo Jin For NEPA’s 2014 F/W Line
Source: BNTNews
wj8pm5me9sricn5pwsy7ulc8jyasueeg.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Outdoor brand NEPA’s models Jun Ji Hyun, Taecyeon, and Lee Seo Jin shot a pictorial displaying the 2014 F/W Collection for a trendy outerwear look.
This season’s theme is innovation and is split up into three lines, the ‘Extreme Line,’ the ‘Mountaineering Line,’ and the ‘Travel Line’ to separate the clothes into their functions. 
The ‘Extreme Line’ is for those who do a lot of outdoor activities and will be moving a lot outside during the cold season. It is made for high performance outdoor events, to keep you stylish and warm.
For the ‘Mountaineering Line’, this was designed with the intent for those who will spend a good amount of time outdoors with an emphasis on having a modern style so people can still look good while staying warm.
Lastly, the ‘Travel Line’ is just what its name is. It is meant for people who are traveling casually or just walking through their city with a sophisticated look. This line is the new trend for outerwear.
In the pictorial, the actors are fitted in waterproof down jackets, ready for the winter cold. They look refined, emphasizing the classiness of the brand’s new collection. NEPA focuses on keeping their customers warm for a pragmatic use of outerwear while still looking fashionable. (photo by NEPA)