Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest SamriM

hey guys am new here &am a fun of jun jihyun after my love from the star .... jun jihyun and shin mina are my favorite k actress and both r representative korean beautiful acctress love both of them ...... r they know each other in real life b/c they r in z same agency befor ?????p/s tell me

SamriM said: hey guys am new here &am a fun of jun jihyun after my love from the star .... jun jihyun and shin mina are my favorite k actress and both r representative korean beautiful acctress love both of them ...... r they know each other in real life b/c they r in z same agency befor ?????p/s tell me

KFC CF
CSY: "Do Min Joon ssi, back to where you came from, I'm not crying anymore, I will live happily without you because I have .... KFC" Unbelieveableeeeee =]]]]] 

Guest queenjihyun

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this pic chingu!! :x :x

It's my first time to see this and I think this pic was taken at Lee Young Ae's twins first birthday and JJH was the only korean actress who attended that event. I love and respect these two lovely ladies so much and I'm happy that they have a nice friendship :)

Yes it was taken at lee young ae's twins first birthday.. if jjh decided to have a baby hope it will be a twins and boy and girl. for sure those twins will have many endorsement like their mommy..so imagine jjh doing cf's with her twins..lol

I think It's so rare to see a pic of jjh with other actress so im so happy to see that pic.

[EVENT 2014] - Daphne Concert 

Thanks @Loyun for helping translate 3>

cr: https://www.facebook.com/WangJHouse

I wish I could be her translator lol they are so close!!! So jealous.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Jun Ji Hyun [CF 2014] - KFC

Guest queenjihyun

Translated this article using google translate..Very long but worth reading.

[Gianna Jun] Korea Central Daily News Editorial: "Gianna Jun Syndrome"

It can even be called "Gianna Jun syndrome." Her lipstick painted in the drama in South Korea and abroad are out of stock. On account of her "snow day to eat fried chicken and beer," a speech, even in the bird flu outbreak in China have whipped up a fried chicken craze. She was like no matter what as long as she used will drive strong demand for "out of stock Queen", so I want to give her corporate sponsors lining up. Therefore, analysis of media reports almost every day in the drama of her dress news. She has always been in the advertising industry's leading blue chip stocks, but "from the stars you" outbreak popularity, she as an advertising model worth about soaring.

More so, the more doubt. In the end it does not, why women are so fanatical hyun it?

On May 27, "You come from the stars' last episode ratings as high as 28.1%, there is not much difference with the previous SBS Wednesday and Thursday drama" heirs "of the highest ratings (25.6%). But the actors to play the heroine reactions are worlds apart, "heirs" starring Park Shin Hye was cosmetic and fashion totally not become a topic. This difference is difficult to simply use the difference between the role of poverty and top female high school students actress explained, that in the end what is it?

Many analysts said that through this drama, but adds a layer of intimacy on Jun Ji-hyun had owned elegant image, which led to strong overall results.

Advertising planning company Innocean Worldwide's Sun Runzhu (sound) leader said, "Jeon Ji Hyun is to have customer service that coveted advertising elegant and skilful beauty actress, because this does not count vividly starred in the TV series, but also adds a layer of intimacy", "now in advertising market even to the extent no one can replace Jun Ji-hyun. "

So far, the star luxury image and a combination of mysticism has always been a top model of the advertising market. Look on Lee Young Ae and Jintai Xi quickly know. If this formula around, it is difficult to destroy as much as possible, although Jeon Ji Hyun in the drama, but the image was more soaring popularity and rise to a unique position to explain.

But cultural critic Li Ge Jun (sound) Description Road "trend has changed." He "when skating queen Kim with children advertise, but also highlights the world she was not far away but as human athletes like the girl next door side, etc., the advertising industry now has a sense of affinity and preference model," "in the drama, Jun Ji-hyun image indeed doomed, but not destroy the existing image of the goddess, the goddess but to get a more favorable impression of humanity. "

Cheil model hiring manager Sunwen Kui (sound), said, "Suppose Ko Wing gives the impression that 'living on the stars you' then hyun is similar to the 'people of Earth from the stars' image", "the TV series The role is to give people a sense of closeness goodwill type role, so she became more people want to emulate superstar. "

Even pro and it would still lose as top models of advanced image, which is an important factor in the fight Gianna Jun "Jun Ji-hyun," the. Mr.Song said, "even if only on the top stars taboo makgeolli and barrel face advertising point of view, people will initially surprised 'hyun Why do this kind of advertising', but over a period of time even feel this commodity senior up. " In other words, Jeon Ji Hyun has high-end goods that would otherwise not get the high-end power.

TBWA Secretary Li Shangkui (sound) also expressed similar views. He said, "Jun Ji-hyun by destroying the image, with consumers becoming close up", "It is important, even if the image of the destruction, or the top stars in the television show." Gianna Jun basically have elegant image and play a combination of top stars, is the character appeared.

Critics said Ge Li Chun described "real difficulties in life, and now in the drama like the economic margin, know how to enjoy the role," "From this level, Jun Ji-hyun became the idol of many women want to imitate." In addition to telecommunications companies, such as diet and cosmetic products are all looking to find ways to hyun endorsement, but the fashion industry prefer hyun. What is it?

Singer-turned-handbag designer Lin Xiangya (sound) and SK Networks jointly launched last year "rougen & lounge" Strategic Marketing Group Division, Cui nearly Hee (sound) that "fashion right" from the stars you "craze because of Jun Ji-hyun Fashion ability to control. " She said, "Jeon Ji Hyun in the drama works from head to toe in designer armed with a fully demonstrate the essence of the work", "No matter how beautiful actress, can be a good person to digest this garment is rare , Jun Ji-hyun do this, but also improve their own values. "

In addition, marriage also brings positive impact to hyun. Although one time married to actress will reduce popularity, but Jeon Ji Hyun marriage but more common sense to broaden the band. More than thirty-year-old women feel hyun is not much different with their intimate objects.

TBWA Mr Lee said, "would have been in the advertising industry, will increase the image of a stable marriage, so like," "especially Jeon Ji Hyun in the marriage works activities have been successful, greater combined effect."

People working together to reach with hyun agreed that "she's sincere finally shined." It is said she was as thorough professionalism actor, joy and beauty of human nature forthright now been certified.

Jun Ji-hyun made ​​from 2011 served as the spokesperson of the "red vinegar," the head of an elephant publicity rights with Shuo (sound) "Just look at the shooting scene in the ad, she often take the initiative to close dialogue with the staff," "She's a free and easy and humane America's actor. " Even called Gianna Jun tailored specifically for the movie "Rogue Alliance" a propaganda leader will hyun as "irreplaceable star qualities with the actors." He said, "Even the changing times have also able to communicate the image, you can cater to a variety of ages and preferences," "This is the star qualities." He also said that "people in the film industry are all very professional evaluation hyun spirit", "not only in the dangerous scenes to risk, and usually self-management is also doing very well." Long-term responsible hyun style design style designer Zhengrun Ji (Intrend representatives) also made ​​a similar assessment. He said, "Jeon Ji Hyun once into the drama, it will take care of everything," "seems to be the only such sincerity to build out an actress Jun Ji-hyun called aura."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3261097718

anyone knows or clue if our Goddess will attend SIDA or KBA awards????? i hope she'll attend both..... miss seeing her nowadays....... and does she start shooting the movie???? any news???back in baeksang, how many days before the event she confirm that she'll attend????

th?id=HN.607992181962641160&pid=15.1&P=0
th?id=HN.607997962986260979&pid=15.1&P=0

tumblr_n68aruNzup1rs3l09o4_250.gif