[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest teadeer

"the benefit of being Lee Seunggi’s girlfriend." lol .
Excuse me, Yoona already has a big fanbase and being loved by public before she is LSG's girlfriend. journalists what wrong with you? when whole korea were worrying about ferry accident,you even posted it . This article just make SNSD feel bad, oh richard simmons journalists .Dear journalists, pls let my girls alone.

Guest 817amy

Shouldn't there be more sense exercised as to the kind of articles to be shared here? Just because it lists Yoona or Seunggi at #1 or mentions them together doesn't mean it's a positive story. It was an annoying enough article on its own, but to see it here, the frustration level escalates even further. The fact that they're writing a 'The future after SNSD' article when the group is still going strong (they have plenty of other groups to write about post-group futures on who are in indefinite hiatus at least if they really wanted to) is disrespectful and quite frankly, patronising. Who are they to decide anyone's future? Those industry insiders should know better how fickle and unpredictable tomorrow can be in showbiz. Not that they really must be anyone of significance, since those people would know better than to offer any comment on such a ridiculous topic. And now every time I come into this thread, for this page at least that article is going to be the first thing to see, as a constant reminder. Urgh. Just a side note that that article is being widely ridiculed and derided for its timing and the content itself as being so far-fetched and clearly written as a dig at SNSD. Read in the original text, it just becomes even more ridiculous. They're just finding excuses to disparage the group as a whole. Since when 'being the youngest member in the group' meant looking out of place and became a distinct disadvantage to work on in your individual activities? Yeah, that's the the kind of stuff they come up with in that article. That's how ridiculous it is. Even the Seunggi mention is quite irrelevant and 'wtf?'-ish, really.

Guest lovers77

those article is really annoying! it's make SONE/members's bias arguing each other..make the fanwar! lol, those article made Yoona like that she will lucky/have more benefit because of the title being Lee Seung Gi's girlfriend, made the antis of YoongGi couple comments that Yoona take the chance because of her status of a famous korean actor's gf ( in my opinion ). both of them are famous before they being couple..what happen to the journalists??wanna increase something big to increase money??i'm pretty sure SNSD feel bad if they read this. the worst thing is like they didn't know/pretend didn't know about the tragedy??'how come they release the article in this bad condition. sigh..

Guest deershawol95

I apologize for sharing the above article since it is very controversial. I agree with everything people have said here and definitely don't agree with the content of it as well. Not really meant to be taken too seriously...(the article itself only got +/- 40ish) Yoona on her own is still a top star and with Seunggi they're the best celebrity power couple.

On a better note, Yoona-Seunggi couple won on the mnet battle :D :D

[Closed] [battle] SNSD Tiffany and 2PM Nichkhun vs. SNSD Yoona and Lee Seung Gi

2014.04.10 ~ 2014.04.17 107,726 17,251 SNSD Yoona and Lee Seung Gi  SNSD Yoona and Lee Seung Gi
59%(10,179)
SNSD Tiffany and 2PM Nichkhun
  SNSD Tiffany and 2PM Nichkhun

41%(7,072)

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=279

good job guys!

=D>

Guest ashleynguyent

sweetu said: i've just heard the news and it is quite devastating,,my heart goes for all the people there,,be strong,,

coming back to YOONGI,,i found this vid that every airen should watch (to love her more),,this will tell you all why lee seung gi and all yoonaaddicts choose yoong as their ultimate bias,,this lovely video really hooks me,,and i can proudly say that yoona is my real number one bias ever and i will never regret it,,she is totally more than just a beautiful face,,

:x

Guest ashleynguyent

LylyI said: vote.m?poll_seq=279 just wanted to remind everyone of why we love yoona unnie and lee seunggi oppa :) 
http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=279

Guest ashleynguyent

made some P pics of them. will post often to keep thread active! (the hanbok one is my favorite)

v32atx.jpg4t3pcm.jpg6pyiaq.jpgvo5ves.jpg15g4i0w.jpgt7c31v.jpgixcrno.jpg2z40pow.jpg2wc02l0.jpg24yrdsj.jpg

Please DO NOT post on instagram. Thanks!