(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Was there a glitch in the posts or did somebody erase what I had written? Oh well. It's a good thing I can remember what I wrote...
Reposting: 

kekeke. No please don't think that you're gullible.  My BS-o-meter is simply on High Alert right after dark coffee.  
I don’t know what he intended to say with this picture, @biruangel,  but it couldn’t simply have been about a school and some students going to school. Look, how creepy is that? That he would wait out there to take a picture of this spot? kekeke  Here in the US, I would suspect him of being a pe.do.phile if he hangs around the schoolyard or the school busstop and waits for the kids to come, AND even takes pictures of the street corner. :)
He may or may not have been at this particular spot with Guigui. Maybe it resembles another place they’ve been to. Maybe there’s a particular object in the picture that’s meaningful. Maybe it has something to do with the tree that Guigui had called Little Flower before that would bloom in the springtime…  
12th Dec2013 - 10.59am  我都叫牠小花…Translations: I always called it 'Little Flower'69012dbdjw1ebgqhnoc12j20p418g7g4_zpsb87c

I don’t know. All we can say is that there’s something going on beneath the surface that we can’t see. We wouldn’t know it because we’re not part of their private conversation. And that’s how should it be, anyway…
BiruAngel said:

packmule3

said:

packmule3

said:

Was there a glitch in the posts or did somebody erase what I had written? Oh well. It's a good thing I can remember what I wrote...
Reposting: 
kekeke. No please don't think that you're gullible.  My BS-o-meter is simply on High Alert right after dark coffee.  

I don’t know what he intended to say with this picture, @biruangel,  but it couldn’t simply have been about a school and some students going to school. Look, how creepy is that? That he would wait out there to take a picture of this spot? kekeke  Here in the US, I would suspect him of being a pe.do.phile if he hangs around the schoolyard or the school busstop and waits for the kids to come, AND even takes pictures of the street corner. :)
He may or may not have been at this particular spot with Guigui. Maybe it resembles another place they’ve been to. Maybe there’s a particular object in the picture that’s meaningful. Maybe it has something to do with the tree that Guigui had called Little Flower before that would bloom in the springtime…  
12th Dec2013 - 10.59am  我都叫牠小花…Translations: I always called it 'Little Flower'
I don’t know. All we can say is that there’s something going on beneath the surface that we can’t see. We wouldn’t know it because we’re not part of their private conversation. And that’s how should it be, anyway…

packmule3 said:

I can't use my photobucket right now so please bear with me...
If the school is the building on the left-hand side of this photo, and the arch has the cut-out of the family on top of it, then the gates also belong to the school. 
And that means the photographer aka Taecyeon was inside the school property, facing the blossoming cherry/dogwood/pear tree. And it was deliberate, too. I mean: he couldn't simply be jogging around the neighborhood then said, "Oh! Nice view. I'll take a pic of this!"  His positioning suggests that he actually walked INSIDE the gated property. 
He doesn't have any out-of-wedlock child, does he? Just kidding.
I think the trees must have been his "point". If it were the cars or one of the cars in the background, he wouldn't have gone inside school property to take a shot of them. Nor could he have been interested in the high-rise building (condominiums?) across the street. He could have taken a better shot from another angle without entering the school grounds. 
Curious, isn't it? :)

There's OKCat tweet and I think there's something. Haha! I can't post coz I'm on mobile... Hahah if anyone finds something to "connect" with that post... Can I claim an improvement in my skills?... Hahahaha

EDIT: it was already posted by @BiruAngel‌ and I don't know what got onto me but just looking at the pic made me feel something... Hahah maybe I'm too tired? Lol

Guest labbit

Since the hot topics now is trees.....I do not know if someone noticed the words on Taec's cap...this is the one in the airport when he is travelling to Japan. "Papercode from the Tree". This links me to Guigui tree....you know the word Guigui tree and then with the colours looks like gurego? Is this the papercode...my english is limited and not good at decoding....paging for our master of connecting the dots @packmule3 2a5d647b083b4f250ab7a0890031f026.jpg

Lmangla

said:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Thu, Apr 3 at 9.26pm (KST: 10.26pm)Caption 

拍樂敦婕妮眼藥水廣告,自己拍的幕後花絮...有人看到廣告嗎? Translation :  Filmed the shooting for Lychee Eye drop Ad, this BTS video was self taken ... has anyone seen the ad?

labbit said: Since the hot topics now is trees.....I do not know if someone noticed the words on Taec's cap...this is the one in the airport when he is travelling to Japan. "Papercode from the Tree". This links me to Guigui tree....you know the word Guigui tree and then with the colours looks like gurego? Is this the papercode...my english is limited and not good at decoding....paging for our master of connecting the dots

Archived