Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: ezze said: Although Joo Won will eat Sulli for breakfast in term of acting, I think I agree with @simplydramafied1082 that JW should be picky with his projects giving he is already a big star in Korea. I am sure he is getting tons of offer and from what I read, there is nothing extraordinary about this fashion king's storyline. I bet he can immerse any character he is into but why this movie? It may waste his talent and taint his already awesome resume.But having said that, as a fan I am glad he will be in another project as it does not take too long for us to see him in another big screen. I just hope he would take more challenging roles like action or some badass movies as he has proven to us he is really good in it.
edit: err I just noticed... the storyline sounds a little similar to upcoming drama "pretty man' starring JKS. I might be wrong. Looking forward to seeing this drama just just for the sake of watching JKS's antic. kekeke. Who wants to join me? :D

ecs707a

said: I...have nothing to add to the movie/co-star discussion, other than that I think it sounds like it could be an interesting project, so I remain hopeful, ha.

So on a different topic, I was inspired by @farbarri and the face-touching collection and went off on a tangent, lol.  I may have gone overboard.  I will let you all be the judge.  Presenting the oddly-specific, Joowon covering his face when he smiles or laughs collection:

pinkranger05 said: I really love Joo Won and i'm a fan,but I think he need himself a break...Is he a superhuman??we know how great actor he was,but his works this year is too much..He needs to learn from Chae Won unnie...QUALITY VS. QUANTITY...he was loved and praise long time ago so you don't have to overwork joo wonnie T^T

I really love Joo Won and i'm a fan,but I think he need himself a break...Is he a superhuman??we know how great actor he was,but his works this year is too much..He needs to learn from Chae Won unnie...QUALITY VS. QUANTITY...he was loved and praise long time ago so you don't have to overwork joo wonnie T^T

good thing about Joowon is that he chooses both quantity and quality. :D he mentioned some time ago that he does want a few days of rest after he completed fully drama filming. but after that, he is at a loss as to what to do. he loves working, he loves acting, he loves being with his companions like 1N2D hyungs or hanging out with his drama casts/staffs. he also mentioned that since he is still young and have a lot of strength and stamina, he wants to make the most of it. he'll slow down once he reach mid-30s, i guess. not to mention his army duty in about 2/3 years. :D so no worries there~

2013 is definitely Joowon's year. he has two great dramas, 1 movie, 1 variety show, and 1 musical. if he is not in a musical, i would bet that he would have another drama or a movie. he also managed to graduate from his university, and is currently taking up masters in a different university. this man cannot slow down. :) he keeps us busy too.

I super agree @farbarri! And I don't know if I'm just biased, but I don't get the "saturated" feeling of seeing our Cutie one project after or on top of another. Well because he gives us such different characters, such different feelings! And we see him be a better actor each time. ^^ plus he always surprises us with new talents or things we still don't know about him. He like has soooooo much to offer and I am happy to be alongside him as he discovers and shows these to us. ^^ as eonni @coolreborn says, we just got to support whatever plans he has! And show him our love! ^^ so let's show our love and support thru the RICE WREATH PROJECT!!! See joowoncutie.wordpress.com for more details!

Guest pandora460

Joo Won is one lucky actor to have us, a.bunch of noonas and dongsaengs (and lovers and mistresses too) who care about his career that we get excited and critical over the projects he considers and eventually gets. And after all has been said by the media and the critics, be it positive or negative we rally behind him always. I love this group of cuties loving Cutie all the way!

Just drop by to share this

English translation by sukie@moonchaewon.net
JSW: Joo Sang Wook
JW: Joo Won
MCW: Moon Chae Won
R: Reporter
N: Narrator

JSW: Can I laugh?
R: Does he (JSW) treat frequently during normal days too?
JW: It’s the first time.
JSW speech bubble : Hey you! I have treated so many times until now!
JSW: My fan club is in the midst of preparing a big project. This (bento boxes) is a treat from my manager. When I treat, the size will become this big.
JW: When we go out for a meal, Sang Wook brother is usually the one that treats. When I go out for a private meal with Sang wook brother, his always the one who treats. 
R: How was the bento today?
JW: It was delicious. 
JW: Its my first time having such a luxurious bento.
Overlaying words: Kim Dohan who cool in the drama but warm in reality.
Joo Sang Wook, a superb senior that spares a lot of thoughts for his juniors.
His normal expression highly resembles his role
N: Sang Wook who acts as a senior that supports his juniors is also a superb senior in reality
JSW: It was delicious
R: Do you normally give a treat?
JSW: I always do that. Previously, Chae won gave us an even bigger treat. From now on our fan clubs will take turns to do it (treat/provide meals) on a daily basis.
R: How many times are you planning to treat?
JSW: It will still be me next week. Next will be Joo Won.
JSW: The week after that will be my fan club. The next is suppose to be Chae Won (‘s turn). 
JW: And the next will be Chae Won too
JSW: And it will continue until the end.
JSW: You have a lot of commercial jobs right?
Chae Won’s speech bubble: Didn't Sang Wook also appear in commercials~~
JSW: You (referring to Chae Won) appear in a lot of commercials and is very famous in Japan~
JSW: Princess Men was also very popular in Japan am I right? There was a possibility that we could have co starred in that drama but we were only finally able to meet in this drama.
R: Only the 3 of you were late (for lunch) right?
Overlaying words: Late?, The reason behind the lateness of the 3 of them?
N: On mention, the 3 of them were really quite late for their meal.
JSW: The reason behind why we were eating late? If its only the 3 of us, the picture becomes more beautiful and won’t look messy. I really don’t like that. I only want the 3 of us to be film beautifully. 
JSW: Really?
Overlaying words: The reason behind their late lunch was.. 
Practicing (scene) with Joo Won.
They were late as they were practicing in advance for the scene that was to be film in the afternoon.
N: Of course that was not the real reason~. Actually, they were practicing for the afternoon scene with Joo won which ended late.
R: Filming for today is going to take place till late too right?
JW,MCW: Yeah.
MCW: There is a operation today.
R: Please allow me to observe later too~
JSW: I understand. 
MCW: Shall we go?
JW, MCW: Let’s go! Thank you~
Overlaying words: The pre operation pose that has become so familiar to them

coolreborn said: About Joo Won's Rumored New Project : Fashion King

I know all of you are having thoughts on this matter. I myself have.

For one, we do not own Joo Won's decision. Whatever he wants to do. Whatever projects he wants to try. Whether it is personally driven or management driven. I do not think we can change their decisions. It is Cutie and his management's decision. Whether fans can change their minds, only time will tell. There is only one thing certain. For Me. For You, Joo Won fans who really love and only wants the best for him. That is, WE can only support him. If we ourselves bash or not have faith in him for his decisions, then what are we then?

For Joo Won's rumored co-stars in this rumored movie, Fashion King. Please let us respect what the production team are doing and also of the artists' part. Let us not say something that may make this other artist's fans blood boil or  think otherwise. We, Joo Won fans may not want to hear, read, listen to any criticism against Joo Won, the other artist's fans may feel the same. So, let us contain our emotions.

One more thing. This is not a drama or movie thread. This is Joo Won's thread. We have been open on talking about Cutie's drama or movie here. But since this is just a rumor and nothing is definite yet. For the sake of Joo Won, his thread and other Joo Won's fans sanity, may I ask for a bit of RESTRAIN. I pretty much do not want another Pre-7th Level Civil Servant unrest happening here. I think most Cuties soompiers back at that time will understand what I am saying. I do believe not only Joo Won fans are in here but also the other artists fans. Let us respect each other. We do not want meow-fights in here, right. And we do not want mods breathing on our necks.

Yes, we have always been critical about his choices whenever we see what his new "suppose" projects are. But haven't you noticed, dear Cuties, in the end, we always eat our words when we see how AWESOME he is in his roles?

Why don't we just stare at Cutie's HOTNESSS and let him do the rest for us.