Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Herez the interview that cutie had earlier today. According to the chinese translation by the fans in Baidu, uri cutie has fallen sick finally due to his hectic work schedule. During the interview, he was shivering and was covered in a blankie to keep warm :(:((

My poor baby please take care and rest well tonight.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=001&aid=0006577467

ctfrsgp said: Herez the interview that cutie had earlier today. According to the chinese translation by the fans in Baidu, uri cutie has fallen sick finally due to his hectic work schedule. During the interview, he was shivering and was covered in a blankie to keep warm :(:(( My poor baby please take care and rest well tonight. http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=001&aid=0006577467

oh no.. Cutie fell ill? we've been saying this for some time, that he definitely needs a rest. though he loves working, he surely have to take 3-4 days off just to get his immune system stronger again. i hope they let him rest well until he recovers.
poor darling~ cold-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774068 get well soon, Joowon! we love you!

@moonandhearts the date for fans to watch Ghost rehearsal is not convenient for me..... :( :( :( so no chance for me to go watch him doing the rehearsal..... *sniff* i guess it's a good thing for me, or i'm gonna scream my head off during the rehearsal from his hotness and amazingness. it's ok for me to go watch his real performance coz i'll be wearing a straight-jacket, so, erm, yeah...

Awww.

Makes me wonder, is Cutie really dont know how to tie his tie?!! Hee. Maybe Ki PD nim knows him better ;-)

I also noticed that Ki PD likes 'sunny' 'bright' days for most of his romantic scenes involving Cutie. In Good Doctor it was during the 'Ice cream serenade scene', and in OB.. well too many, 'Tie Scene', 'Playing in the snow before the break-up dinner', 'Playing in the snow on the Honeymoon'..

Can't blame him... our Moon Jun-won is bright and sunny than the sun. Hoh.

@Ma OO just want yo tell you I got my blood boiled to read such comment about JW!! I can't understand such people who could rant n belittled an actor they do not favour. I love JW n will only concentrate on him. Never had I ever thought to even comment about other actors?!! HaiZzz. Really pissed me off.

Edit: btw I was refering to the comment on JW on the other thread. Not sure if i need to mention which one.

Tasia said: @Ma OO just want yo tell you I got my blood boiled to read such comment about JW!! I can't understand such people who could rant n belittled an actor they do not favour. I love JW n will only concentrate on him. Never had I ever thought to even comment about other actors?!! HaiZzz. Really pissed me off. Edit: btw I was refering to the comment on JW on the other thread. Not sure if i need to mention which one.

@stearly and @goldlotus thanks for the hugs! ^^

I also thought that Joo Won looks rested and so hot in that last batch of pics and turns out he was ill? Waaaah! How can anyone be hotter when they're sick??? But seriously, I hope he gets well soon! I know we are all already volunteering to take care of him.

@farbarri: aww that's too bad. It's such a nice opportunity to see the cast practice. Maybe some other cuties might want to join and win this?

@Tasia, I know we love and support Joo Won so much that we get hurt by negative remarks made about him. But like what @farbarri said, let's be mature about it and not create war amongst fandoms. Let them say what they want. And let's just love our Cutie more. ^^

Tasia said: @Ma OO just want yo tell you I got my blood boiled to read such comment about JW!! I can't understand such people who could rant n belittled an actor they do not favour. I love JW n will only concentrate on him. Never had I ever thought to even comment about other actors?!! HaiZzz. Really pissed me off. Edit: btw I was refering to the comment on JW on the other thread. Not sure if i need to mention which one.