[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

orapronobis72 said:
alekaonu said: Annyeong everyone, anyone can share the LIVE stream link? Gomawo Tonight's episode has ended. Anyhoo, here it is - http://streamingkpop.blogspot.it/2013/03/jtbc-live-tv.html
Gomawo @orapronobis72 for your reply. Oh dear, I miss Her Legend LIVE again haizzzz...tomorrow I must remember to go on LIVE at 8:50pm my time here. How's the episode today?

@alekaonu

No progress whatsoever between JS and JH, he was very excited when he came to JS house to learn how to make bags only to his disappointment that JS told her uncle to teach him instead.

But it looks from the preview that they would spend some alone time in tomorrow's episode as he tries to comfort her after she founds out the truth.

I really hope that JS will quickly get back her rightful place and subsequent episodes show her enjoying her new position.  Her adoptive parents can sue the socks off KH and her mother but being nice people, I doubt that they will.  Will there be a tussle for JS by her adoptive parents, her birth father, JH and MK, I wonder?  Can't wait to see how this will be resolved when the truth emerges!

Planning to do live streaming last night, only to realize that KST is one hour advance than our time here in PH..  :)) :))
Anyway, now watching the teaser of episode 12.. 

JUNG SOO, WOW, YOU'RE THAT FIERCE!!

Eager to see the subs already but willing to wait for its release and I plan to watch the two episodes continuously. :D:)

Here's the thing I don't get, first off I understand why the father and mother helped KH steal JS spot to begin with, but since she has been back she made it clear that she wanted nothing to do with them anymore.
 Here is the part that I have a problem with and that is the only time KH contacts them is to ask for help to prevent JS from making some advancement. Since JS is a major contributor to the family budge and thus their way of life why do they help KH, when it not only hurts JS but them as well. Even if the truth comes out KH will never come back to live in that house she would go back to America before she would do that, and of course JS could walk away and leave them to fend for themselves.I know that it's a collaboration but couldn't KH work just as well from her adopted dad's company? 
I guess this is a moot point since I'm pretty sure that after todays episode JS has a clue about what happened, now to see what she will do about it.
I want her and the dad to find out about each other, and for him to become a protection for her.

Archived