[Drama 2013] Her Legend / Her Myth 그녀의 신화

StaRix

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen such a onesided character as KH there is nothing good about her. She dose not seem to have any genuine affection for her adoptive parents. The first show of affection initiated by her when she hugged DY in the kitchen is fake and apparently not in her character which is why DY questions it.  She does not seem to care for anyone but herself. Heavens forbid that she ends up with either MK or JH she should remain alone.  Even evil Auntie has two loves Money and KH.

It is strange that the writer wrote her so one dimensional.   Still I love the show.

It will be interesting to see where the show goes from here.  I do not think that MK will go rogue except to fight for JS, but KH describing him as her former lover (gooddrama) will make his fight harder than JH I think.    KH is so bold faced she says they are testing the waters, what she should have said is "I am running down that man"

I do not like how the board meeting played out.  It makes the executives and MK and JH look stupid.  They should have immediately suspect KH.  How the hell did Milano know that a handbag was in question to send her a fax.  Are the executives stupid are all the persons on this show stupid? That board room meeting was the biggest piece of garbage I have ever seem I am sorry to say.  It was definately not realistic. The fact that Milano knows about their internal rumblings and that they contated KH shoud have brought in to question KH not JS.

Anyway I live in perpetual hope for JS redemption and KH punishment.   I hope her friend from Milano and the thief also gets their share and of course evil Auntie.

Goodness so many people in one show to dislike. 

Ep 11 text preview is now up.

To help Jeong Soo, Min Ki tracks down Do Yeong and discovers that Kyeong Hee was adopted into Do Yeong's family instead of Jeong Soo.

Meanwhile, terrified that Do Yeong will find out how she was tricked into adopting her in place of Jeong Soo, Kyeong Hee plans to have Jeong Soo sent to study abroad.

Jin Ho, determined to establish Jeong Soo's innocence, leaks a story that Red Milan allegedly stole the design from Shinwha, causing Red Milan to produce evidence that Jeong Soo's design has nothing to do with them at all.

Amazing how "studying abroad" is always the catch-all remedy in Kdramas, as if "abroad" was another planet, or indeed another galaxy.

Rubysing

said:

alekaonu

said:

Annyeong @

orapronobis72

:)

that is because Kim Jeong Hoon learned to speak English years before when he was still an idol. I used to be so obsessed with  him that I have watched all youtube videos that have him in it. Even though he does not speak English very well but at least he tried his very best to speak it in proper grammar. I think some of his youtubes are still online...you can search for him speaking English

Yes, and he went by the name "John Hoon" in Japan

You will find lots of YT videos under this stage name - and he can even sing in Japanese. He probably learned the language and speaks it fluently because he is hugely popular in Japan after Princess Hours was shown there.

Annyeong @Rubysing :) yes that's right, he goes by the name John Hoon in Japan. He can speak Japan fluently :). And in Her Legend, the dramas shows that he loves to solve maths, in actual fact, he does know Maths quite well. He has participated in a Japanese Variety Show that has something to do with Maths, he seemed to score well there too. Since I used to be obsessed with him, I tried to find lots of info about him :x aigooo suddenly I have forgotten which university he went to before he changed his field to music. I will have to search later :) mianhae....suddenly memory loss :))

alekaonu said: Rubysing said: alekaonu said:
Annyeong @orapronobis72 :) that is because Kim Jeong Hoon learned to speak English years before when he was still an idol. I used to be so obsessed with  him that I have watched all youtube videos that have him in it. Even though he does not speak English very well but at least he tried his very best to speak it in proper grammar. I think some of his youtubes are still online...you can search for him speaking English :).

baduy said: Ep 11 text preview is now up.

To help Jeong Soo, Min Ki tracks down Do Yeong and discovers that Kyeong Hee was adopted into Do Yeong's family instead of Jeong Soo.

Meanwhile, terrified that Do Yeong will find out how she was tricked into adopting her in place of Jeong Soo, Kyeong Hee plans to have Jeong Soo sent to study abroad.

Jin Ho, determined to establish Jeong Soo's innocence, leaks a story that Red Milan allegedly stole the design from Shinwha, causing Red Milan to produce evidence that Jeong Soo's design has nothing to do with them at all.

Amazing how "studying abroad" is always the catch-all remedy in Kdramas, as if "abroad" was another planet, or indeed another galaxy.

Archived