[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

IOK COMPANY ‏@IOKcompany4h

지난 20일 '여왕팀'을 위해 조인성씨가 응원차 세트장에 방문해주셨어요~ 원기보충 삼계탕을 대접하고, 고현정씨의 촬영모니터링도 꼼꼼히, 아역배우들과 즐거운 시간까지 보내며 비타민같은 활력이 되어주셨답니다^^ pic.twitter.com/1mYpvfr4F7

BNvA47CCMAAXbb0.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/IOKcompany

Guest jjsweeter0211

Dear WindBlowers,
Let's vote for Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo :x :x :x

The vote is open!~

http://20choice.interest.me/vote.m

Guest OreoVampire

Hi All Windblowers Chingus ! yaahhh !  :-h I miss you all like crazy .. drop by to say, Oppa Oh Soo & Youngie, we missed you  alot ! yaahhh :((

I heard Oppa JIS will have a new movie ! SHK too awesome ! .. wishing them both success,,, aja! aja! fighting ! :)

tumblr_mp3nbsAZco1s8mq2fo2_400.giftumblr_mp3nbsAZco1s8mq2fo1_400.gif

tumblr_mp3nbsAZco1s8mq2fo3_500.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

Sorry @mamamika I didn't answer your question.. just recover from bad fever.  perhaps I could answer question number 2000 :)) ? aigooo ..

Guest luluwannagohome

In Sung left Hong Kong this Wednesday and headed Japan for promotion directly.

Cr: In Sung Japan Fanclub Twitter

Interview at hotel this afternoon. The journalist said In Sung is very tall, handsome and has a small face.^^image
Cr: Interviewer's blog
All via JIS baidu

Guest elfanadida

finished!
after rewatching i miss joinsung and hyekyo but kimbum and eunji too... huaaa ottoke?????!!
~X(

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"130629 [HD1080p] Song Hye Kyo arrive Hong Kong airport @ H.K J2 Entertainment News

cre to uploader

PS: Oh my goddess, she looks more beautiful and charming than in images. He he, I have just watch the vid

@pearlysweetyangela, my dearie, Me too. High five :)) I regreted her hair when she has it cut. However, after watching the video above, I think she is really beautiful and charming in short hair :x I'm not sad anymore :))

imK79iEQv5jkR.jpg
dc
More pics by fionalailai :x

i2tnDsTnnCcVD.jpg
ijceqMqqcjRqu.jpg
iSWCPJjtXG54O.jpg
iRs73H6dbB8Bi.jpg
ibpUoT5Jx5ljzk.jpg
ibl36c0zktX95T.jpg
iuJCRuau58QnV.jpg
igKus3lKGvkJj.jpg
iIjaPExrXdJZk.jpg
iinylc7pEQg7R.jpg
weibo

Here is the translation for the video that @freshspring posted:

Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo came today to promote TWTWB.  There were about 20-30 fans plus reporters waiting for her already at the airport.  She came out with her staff and graciously accepted our bouquet of fresh flowers.  Then with around 10 bodyguards assisting, she made her way to the parking lot.  Her well-behaved fans follow along and she smiled and waved to them.  Everything went well until they used the escalator when a little accident happened.  The escalator suddenly stopped working and Kyo got scared.  Luckily, no one was hurt.  Even though that little accident happened, she was smiling all the way to the car.  She even thoughtfully gave her fans autographs and shook their hands.  There's no diva-ish attitude to her at all.  Before the car left, she waved bye to everyone. 

Guest sunshine4ever

More pictures of Insung & Kim Bum visiting Japan

30256xy.jpg

2vxkrkh.jpg

34gkaap.jpg

2wfs9vo.jpg

33z2r9l.jpg

2lv23pt.jpg

pictures above credit as tagged, thanks to kdramafanusa for posting the pics...

and pictures below thanks to meryxsi for posting at Jo In Sung's thread.

imageimage