Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said:

mrdimples

said:

ellasam81

said:

@mrdimples you really know what I am saying yes it is hard to seperate fame and achievement 

Yes he has fanmeet and some other works maybe he want to meet fans as and thank them N sometimes agency may ask him to do other jobs like cf or mc in order for his agency earn

But he didn't make  me feel he want to get fame so he acts .i m not sure how to say seeing him I don't feel stress but for jks I feel very stress after awhile yes I  can say he s very hard working and talented but he's too competitive so I will feel stress seeing actors too competitive over fame or achievement

Oh ya thr s video which show jw in a event kissing a fan as he tilted his head and moves toward a girl normal looking like kissing her but it was blocked the girl head so I m very curious why he do this in an eventI can't find this vide anymore but was shock As for Asian kissing in public s awkward and he  is so shy so I cannot believe my eyes did I see wrongly or....I am not jealous or what LA but the scene really shock me as in a event not acting kiss wow

Even his gf also find it weird to kiss in event

283072.jpg

i saw this poster at his house 
he put on the wall at his living
the pic is very big 
in 1n2d
so i am quite curious why he only put that poster
maybe it is recently 
but dont he put the poster only his
and i cant see any poster from other dramas
so i am just guessing is it possible he like that actress who is older than him 10 years
and i see his bts in different drama i can see he show shyness to this actress mostly
sorry ya no offend here yeah i am just curious is he interested in her as they do look good together

And a big hearty welcome to @elaina78!!!!!  >:D<     >:D<     >:D<
Wow, so many people gathering up on this thread in this past few weeks, I AM ECSTATIC!!!!!! Cutie, you better learn English to understand all the pages, pics, gifs and every little verse we have summarised about YOU in this thread, P-A-L-L-I !!!!!!

ellasam81 said:

i saw this poster at his house 
he put on the wall at his living
the pic is very big 
in 1n2d
so i am quite curious why he only put that poster
maybe it is recently 
but dont he put the poster only his
and i cant see any poster from other dramas
so i am just guessing is it possible he like that actress who is older than him 10 years
and i see his bts in different drama i can see he show shyness to this actress mostly
sorry ya no offend here yeah i am just curious is he interested in her as they do look good together

@elaina78 @ellasam81 @mitchellchin and other delurkers Welcome to Joo Won thread
@goldlotus Happy Birthday
@Aera  Thanks for the Star1 pics.  I love them.
@ctfrsgp  I ordered my copy of star1 today.  Guess you will pick up your copy from Kino earlier than me.

stearly

said: