Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mitchellchin

I just wish all who can get the tickets to go to meet JW a very good charming luck ~ envy >< hope somebody can upload the fan's  meeting pictures then  share with us all....... BRINICLE ~ 'MIRACLE'for all
a06faeaftw1e42dv4lolmj20rs0fm78f.jpg

Guest padme

septmoon16

wrote:

»

@mrdimples

- why must you torture me so?!!!! <br />

That picture of Joo Won looking so fierce while facing off with Shunji is just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<br />

<br />

It is weird that I totally love him all bloody and sweaty?

6affad08-6405-491c-8f20-de5580f25fb3_zps

<br />

Joo Won bloody is hot. Here's to supporting my case:

ctfrsgp wrote: »

sorry dear @ctfrsgp but who is in first position¿? and omgaaa many new fans *-* WELCOME TO EVERYONE

@padme Im not quite sure. I cant read hangeul but fr the pic of the actor tat I saw in DC, I think hez the male lead in Cheer Up Mr Kim! His name is Kim Dong-Wan, a member of Shinhwa

viewimageM-119_zpsa8fd00f1.png

(cr. DCinside)

So remember when PKW tweeted for the bromance awards with Cutie? Here's the award... Skip to 2:40 to see the clip of Cutie thanking the voters for the awards.

Btw, this is just personal opinion, but I wonder what were the other voters thinking when they're voting because some of the winners left me scratching my head really... 

-edit now it just dawned on me that Cutie personally thank me! (1 of the 500,000), OMO! Now excuse me while I melt into a puddle of goo... :) :)

latteholic said: So remember when PKW tweeted for the bromance awards with Cutie? Here's the award... Skip to 2:40 to see the clip of Cutie thanking the voters for the awards.

Btw, this is just personal opinion, but I wonder what were the other voters thinking when they're voting because some of the winners left me scratching my head really... 

-edit now it just dawned on me that Cutie personally thank me! (1 of the 500,000), OMO! Now excuse me while I melt into a puddle of goo... :) :)

i now listening to his song my lovehttp://dc336.4shared.com/img/1601261316/5b1d2a06/dlink__2Fdownload_2FkK3DjAGk_3Ftsid_3D20130427-120503-517ff650/preview.mp3

you know what i really love his voice 
i wonder why on earth has such a perfect guy can sing can act so well and some more so damn good looking and figure is so good
perfect X3 :D
sorry i just cant get enough of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmySXJt-Kjw

HE SINGING BOY OVER FLOWER OST!
I Just thinking if he take up the lmh role in  bof maybe more success than lmh as i think he s pretty suit the role very proud outside and inside very soft insideand i feel this is my opinion only the reason why give lmh act the main cos he look abit like jerry yen
well sorry to say that i dont really like lmh yes he s handsome but he dont give me much impact on his acting
so far i have watched his personal taste only but i am watching cos of the actress
maybe he look like jerry yen who i also dont like
maybe i like guys with very sharp feature like jw
and the most impt is when i see his acting i ll be amazed by him
jw has got all the attractions for me
I am not sure how to say but why when i first see him in bakery king i dont like him and abit hated him but after all sympathy him in that role
but that time i think he s more handsome than the main lead but very cool type and sad
i just thinking if he takes up the bof role how will he protray the role

just thinking to satisfy my own imAGINATION

This is how tickets of his Taiwan

fan-meeting look. Ah, it looks great.  

credit: won_mico; masae0937

What with cinderella?OmG :l anyways,he looks sooo cool.All the fans will have nosebleed if he wear suits throughout the event...I hope he can come to Singapore :)