[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

@Morwena, you're welcome.
I wanted to post some articles and pictures but the problem with the thread is not yet
fixed. There are BTS pictures of Angelina and Cha Don leaving a building, Angelina is covering her face from the media and Cha Don is beside her. I wonder if he presented himself as her defense lawyer so that he can gain her trust. I will post the pictures later.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Morwena

@pechumori: Does this mean that Angelina is finally acknowledged as the murderer of Hwang Jang Shik? Wow, I'd like to see how she can avoid prison now. And of course, just can't wait to see those three "let's-get-rich-by-killing-rich-people" musketeers' faces when they'll find out that she is the killer.    ^#(^  :))

Guest Morwena

@pechumori: It's alright, I did not mean to make you feel hastened, I said this only as a general comment for when I'll watch the episode. Sorry if it made you feel like I was pressuring you in any way. It was not my intention.  :\">

@eryns, you're welcome.
@Morwena, here's the article

Kang Ji Hwan's "Incarnation of Money" has a resemblance to the
"Jason Bourne" film trilogy
translated by pechumori 3/23/13

221658_503981232971426_1528348477_n.jpg

Kang Ji Hwan's current drama series, "Incarnation of Money" has a resemblance to the "Jason Bourne" trilogy and looks eye-catching. Kang Ji Hwan who plays Lee Cha Don in "Incarnation of Money" began regaining his childhood memories and plans to avenge the death of his parents. In the past, Lee Cha Don forgot all the memories of his childhood including his real name, Lee, Kang Seok. He wanted to seek revenge when he learned the truth about his past. Here lies the resemblance of "Incarnation of Money" with the Jason Bourne trilogy starring Matt Damon. Jason Bourne was also unaware of his past and lived with another identity as his own. He seeks revenge when he learned
about his past thus resembling the basic storyline of "Incarnation of Money". The genius Lee Cha Don regains his memories and uses his brain to penetrate the opponent's thoughts. The innate sense of putting one's self in a dangerous situation in order to
over-power the bunch of bullies he is chasing after is similar to Jason Bourne. Also Lee Cha Don penetrating into the group by accurately targetting a woman's heart and mind through Angelina (played by Oh Yoon Ah)before grabbing Ji Se Kwang (Park Si Min) His careful planning through his intelligence is reminiscent of the Bourne Trilogy, Revenge will come to Angelina. According to netizens, the character of Jason Bourne resembles the character of Lee Cha Don. It became a hot topic. "After a long time, the story became a solid drama. Kang Ji Hwan looks good. The heart pounds every time. It's like watching a movie." Incarnation of Money" is being aired every Saturday and Sunday at 9:55 pm KST.

credit: wstarnews via nate
(Photo courtesy of film marketing popcorn / movie The Bourne Ultimatum' poster)
source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Guest sammy23

Does anyone know why SK asked Angelina to leave the room and what did they talk about after she left the room?  Also why does the chief prosecutor want JI to be his daughter in law? Has he found out that Lee Cha Don is Lee Kang Seok?

Please, Please if anyone knows korean... can you tell me what is going on?  I can't wait until the sub's are out.  Thanks!

:-/

Guest Morwena

@pechumori: Thank you so so much^^  Do you mind if I translate the article into Romanian? Credited to you and all the sources that you have mentioned, of course. :)

@eryns, you're welcome.

@Morwena, here's the article

Kang Ji Hwan's "Incarnation of Money" has a resemblance to the

"Jason Bourne" film trilogy

translated by pechumori 3/23/13

Kang Ji Hwan's current drama series, "Incarnation of Money" has a resemblance to the "Jason Bourne" trilogy and looks eye-catching. Kang Ji Hwan who plays Lee Cha Don in "Incarnation of Money" began regaining his childhood memories and plans to avenge the death of his parents. In the past, Lee Cha Don forgot all the memories of his childhood including his real name, Lee, Kang Seok. He wanted to seek revenge when he learned the truth about his past. Here lies the resemblance of "Incarnation of Money" with the Jason Bourne trilogy starring Matt Damon. Jason Bourne was also unaware of his past and lived with another identity as his own. He seeks revenge when he learned

about his past thus resembling the basic storyline of "Incarnation of Money". The genius Lee Cha Don regains his memories and uses his brain to penetrate the opponent's thoughts. The innate sense of putting one's self in a dangerous situation in order to

over-power the bunch of bullies he is chasing after is similar to Jason Bourne. Also Lee Cha Don penetrating into the group by accurately targetting a woman's heart and mind through Angelina (played by Oh Yoon Ah)before grabbing Ji Se Kwang (Park Si Min) His careful planning through his intelligence is reminiscent of the Bourne Trilogy, Revenge will come to Angelina. According to netizens, the character of Jason Bourne resembles the character of Lee Cha Don. It became a hot topic. "After a long time, the story became a solid drama. Kang Ji Hwan looks good. The heart pounds every time. It's like watching a movie." Incarnation of Money" is being aired every Saturday and Sunday at 9:55 pm KST.

credit: wstarnews via nate

(Photo courtesy of film marketing popcorn / movie The Bourne Ultimatum' poster)

Lol lcd is nothing like jason bourne.

@krgirl87, you're welcome.
From the text notice of the preview of DC Kissgall for ep. 16: (rough translation)
Se Kwang is suspecting Cha Don of being the real Lee kang seok. he called Cha Don home to drink to get blood and saliva samples for comparisons. on the other hand,  a killer sulfur decorative embroidery was found by Ji Hoo black box, Angelina was summoned

This is a BTS picture which was posted at KJH's Cho Eun Company facebook page.

602047_132199283628758_56538848_n.jpg

@nobuyukijohn, that was the perception of the writer and the article was released by different agencies. I merely translated it. i could provide you with the links if you wish.

@Morwena, of course you may translate it.

@sammy23, you're welcome. According to the text preview of DC Kissgall for Ep. 15,
 The marriage between JI and the chief prosecutor's son was done to redefine the loan shark force of JI and to obtain recognition for the chief prosecutor's son.
Before the drama started, Do Ji Han who plays the chief prosecutor's son was said
in an article that he was to become the love rival of CD. Most of the articles at that
time however were stating that there would be a love triangle between JI, CD and Ji hoo.

I was thinking something. Everybody is convinced that Angelina is the lawyer`s murderer? I don`t. I thought the cute prosecutor is a good suspect as well. I just don`t picture her as a killer. Yes, she was in the car, but who was the driver? The car was stolen to frame the Prosecutor General? I don`t think so. I rather believe that she was involve in a secret relationship with Kwon Hyuk and he is guilty more than her.
  I know she is not stupid, she has the flair in business, she demonstrated that she can survive in this wild world through alliances with powerful people. Sometimes she is very shallow, she is greedy, has a questionable morality, she is ambitious but... she is not ruthless. I saw vulnerability in her. Her obsession with Se Kwang despite his cold treatment or Cha-don`s manipulation with kind words demonstrate her need of affection.   

I don`t see Angelina capable to premeditate this murder. Sorry. After that she is so calm like nothing happens. She is the person who looked away when she saw the dead body of Park Ki-soon. Unless they will show changes in her personality I am not convinced yet that she is the killer.

but, I can`t wait to see Cha-don`s revenge.

Guest sammy23

@larus, I agree, I don't think she is the killer, and I think CD also knows that she is not the killer.  Maybe that's why he collected her blood sample. 

I am just guessing. Maybe I'm wrong.

you have a point there, @larus. when the cellphone was thrown into the river by a
person wearing black gloves that looked like the hand of a woman, that person
was( if i remember right), seated on the passenger seat. Kwon Hyuk, has those
shifty eyes that makes him look suspicious sometimes.

Archived