[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo’s cotton candy scene draws attention

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 2 hours 37 minutes ago

244318549.jpg   244318548.jpg

244318551.jpg

SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ continues to gain momentum with viewers, and the ‘oxygen couple’ of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo is set to raise temperatures further with the foreshadowing of a cotton candy kiss through this week’s episodes.

In the video teaser that was revealed earlier, viewers had already come to know of a cotton candy scene between Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo. And this particular scene which will serve to bring them even closer together will finally be unveiled in its entirety on February 20th.

As they feast on the giant cotton candy, the eyes of both Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo are fixed intently on one another, and netizens who saw the teaser earlier expressed, “Are they going to kiss?” “This scene of them eating cotton candy really makes one anxious.”

As of now, no one knows for sure whether the cotton candy scene will result in a kiss. With Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo being siblings at the moment, some viewers feel that a kiss scene between them is too premature. But others feel that the time is right for them to kiss, and both camps have since been going at it online, arguing their respective points.

A related production staff stated, “Before the scene is shown on television, every detail about the drama is top secret, and we can’t reveal anything related to it. But we can definitely say that this particular scene will be the highlight of episode 4, and is something that will help accelerate their relationship and confirm their affections for each other.”

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ is written by Noh Hee Kyung who is known for her deft writing skills in charting human relations and love. Director Kim Kyu Tae who is known for his moving visuals and exceptional directing is at the helm of the drama as he seeks to produce a high quality traditional love story. After just 3 episodes, the drama has already climbed to the top of the television ratings for its timeslot in Seoul and nationwide.

Episode 4 of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ will be aired from 9:55PM (KST) on February 20th through SBS TV.

By: Shin Young Eun

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

source:ph.omg.yahoo

tessieroo said: @sunshine4ever - 
Wow, thanks for putting the link to @clockwatcher & I's recaps on the first page.  >:D< I did watch all 3 episodes live but I'm not very good at live recapping at all. I could give it a try but I think @ZarraJae was also watching live and she's REALLY good at live recaps. 
We'll see when Wednesday rolls around if she's willing? If not, I'll certainly give it a go. 

Guest Trina987

Who is Yoo Gun?? Regardless, he is HOT...  :x I do hope we will have him in more than one episode. How about all the episodes. Is he a newbie actor? I do not recall seeing him in any drama. I do hope we have more eye candy. Even though we have Kibum who is getting mighty handsome and really super hot Jo In Sung. Hrmm.. I wonder how tall is Yoo Gun? 

Guest sunshine4ever

@ZarraJae, please read in spoiler tag

our dear @chrissy96 is recapping 7LCS at the moment. Both of us had a discussion before and we actually came to agreement with her being at 7LCS thread recapping because she really enjoys it. I hope you can make it for the recap. But I think real life stuffs is more important, so we won't mind if you suddenly have a switch. haha. So just let us know if someone visits you? I'm sure everyone will understand. I wish I can watch this live, but I'm not able to due to work...so..keke...relying on you and @tessieroo or someone who is willing. But looks like Tess will take care of it if you are not on. I used to recap for Bridal Mask (1-2 episodes only because a friend couldn't recap and/or requested for it) and oh boy...it was bad...my Korean skill was like ZERO, but there were some people saying thanks to me because they couldn't watch it live, but they still read it..haha...so that's why I was wondering if anyone could. Thanks so much, Ladies. ^

:)^

putriN said:

we can trust writer noh in giving us a happy ending [-O<

omg another eye-candy to the list..... 

Yoo Gun "That Winter" cameo appearance....... "SongHyeKyo's First Love"

Source : TV Daily 

Source : sbs.co.kr

Yoo Gun as "Jung Woo", Song Hye Kyo's high school sweetheart   ;;)

Guest sanghun99

That Winter Episode 4: Will The O2 Couple Kiss With a Cotton Candy Between Them?

That Winter Episode 4: Will The O2 Couple Kiss With a Cotton Candy Between Them?

http://koreandrama.com/that-winter-episode-4-will-the-o2-couple-kiss-with-a-cotton-candy-between-them/

tessieroo said: @clockwatcher - True. It was only my love for Kimura that kept me watching that one - once the incest thing came out, I was revolted by the whole thing. Still don't understand the need to throw that in there either.  8-| >:P
What's bothering me with this one is: I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE. insomnia.gif Which is just all kindsa messed up. laugh3.gif

I'm so addicted to TWTWB. Wednesday and Thursday can't come fast enough. Whoever cast Jo In Sungand Song Hye Kyo in this drama is a genius, its a masterstroke! I can feel their palpable chemistry. So happy to see my first kdrama crush JIS in a drama after 8 long years and SHK a fav since Autumn Tale back on the small screen. The drama is just beautiful and it feels more like a movie than a series. Thanks for sharing so many insights, videos and photos. Hugs!! :))

Guest sunshine4ever

@marie67 and for those of you who were asking for The One "A Winter Story" (ending theme), I added it into post 1, if you lazy to come to post 1, you can find it here. @jjsweeter0211 posted it at the end of page 91. Ahh, it is so good...no wonder you guys wanted to hear it.

@sanghun99, thanks so much for the link for the quote. I hope it is okay with you if I display the whole quote here for others.

“People want to find meaning to their life.
To try to find meaning in life,
some people put their life on the line
for a loved one they will soon forget.
Others put their life on the line chasing after
a desire that will soon disappear like bubbles.
Everyone says they’re looking
for life’s meaning.
Then should I also try to find some
meaning in this screwed up world?
Then will my life change?
I’ve lived my whole life believing that
there’s no one I can count on but myself.
Will the sun shine down on me as well?
Then, let’s give it a shot…”
- Oh Soo –

Source of quote

Okay, what I want to know is how old is Oh Soo? Oh Young is said to be 26. Oh Young's brother called Oh Soo hyung, so is he a lot older than her? Maybe he's 29 or 30? Anybody know?

class="entry-title"The One – Winter Love (겨울사랑) That Winter The Wind Blows OST

I know you, I feel you even if you don’t speak
    You’re a hurt person, who resembles me a lot
    I know that I never learned of love so I don’t really know about it
    But I feel that you are a person who is my destiny

My person is soft like the white snowflakes
    That person is hurting me
    The wind blows and it seems like it’ll take you far away
    So I am protecting you by your side again today

I beg so that my prayers can reach the heavens
    I hope for this cruel love that I can’t stop anymore
    Even if my life is broken to pieces,
    There’s just one person, just one person for me

A love like destiny that I cannot reject
    That person is making me sad
    Even if the cold winter comes and freezes my entire body
    I will always be by your side

I love you, I will hold you
    I wil always protect you by your side

source: popgasa
    I love the lyrics!! perfect for the dramaa!

Thanks so much for sharing the Epic Ost for the One <3 ... I get to love him more because of my SNSD Taeyeon !
For the Candy cotton kiss I wish it is not something like 
Almost couch kissing scene of City Hunter 
tumblr_lzum6fv7uH1ro1ucso1_r4_250.gif

which both the viewers and park min young did regret it of not being an actual kissing scene !!!!!!!!

but who knows may be it will be like the infamous Secret Garden Set up almost kiss scene !!
secret_garden_situps.jpg

I think even here in soompi , was ranked as no 1 voted kiss scene of 2010 if I am not mistaken !!

but for me personally as long as it is not like the Candy kiss of Iris ! ,, I am totally fine !! as I did not like its idea  :-O