Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

What I admire about Jeon Ji Hyun is that unlike other celebs, her pics seems to be very natural. She dun always make the pose and she always brighten up the pics. I'm currently dl her movie Daisy and can't wait to watch it. Any comments on the movie to those who have seem it?

What I admire about Jeon Ji Hyun is that unlike other celebs, her pics seems to be very natural. She dun always make the pose and she always brighten up the pics. I'm currently dl her movie Daisy and can't wait to watch it. Any comments on the movie to those who have seem it?

I think u must be dlding the mandarin version of Daisy, the voice is poorly dubbed (esp JJH's voice), i think it is much more better with their real voice..it sounds so different and weird with the dubbed voice.. ruins the entire movie..

Daisy is very different from other K-movies since its directed by a HK director, so some people may not like it. For me, i like it after i watched the 2nd time, i think its not as bad as what some reviews said. The story might be too simple and predictable (the main criticism from the reviews are mostly on the plot), but the thing worth watching is their acting. I think 3 of the main actors did a great job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seeds of this movie is everywhere on the internet now..so for people who have the opportunity to watch it in the cinemas in your country, pls support the movie, don't download it..i really hope that it can do well in the box office. .

I feel kinda bad dlding it. Its not in the cinemas here, i was a bit impatient so i dlded it.

Guest jhing

minamijaa - Am sure there's a Windstruck thread here somewhere. You just gotta look for it. :D

Thanks for the clip and pictures cjoey!

I haven't seen Daisy. I'm waiting for Yesasia to release it on dvd. :D

There's a bit of discussion on the movie in both the Daisy and Jung Woo Sung threads. If you don't mind spoilers (although they're posted in white), you can drop by there.

I agree that the three leads acted well, but given the potential of the material, they really could have developed things better, hence my grouse about the plot and setting.

Thanks cjoey for the new Laneige photos.

Guest tuna_madunna

Hey.. I haven't seen a Windstruck thread, and i't not even listed in the Directory. This is sad!

I miss JJH. Haven't seen her for a while.. Is the Movie Daisy Good?

Anyway, can someone teach me how to make the WIndmaker in Windstruck? The one when you blow it, it turns around? help me make this. i really wanna learn. God bless!

Guest yum yum dimsum

jhing you're right! her talent seems to be overlooked since soompi-people are more interested in tvseries. hope she star in one this year too! thanks for the welcome

cjoey nice pictures. thx for sharin.

tuna madunna i miss jjh too. and im dyin to watch daisy.. the trailer looks gooddd!!

I miss JJH. Haven't seen her for a while.. Is the Movie Daisy Good?

I watched the movie in Mandarin dubbed and the movie just isn't as good as the original would be in Korean. The plot of the movie wasn't that interesting and I disliked the ending. Most of the movie was draggy and slow. I'd give a rating of 7 out of 10. I wish Jeon Ji Hun had taken a better role in a movie.

Guest kittylovespaolo

hi. my first post.

i've only been a korean entertainment fan for more or less 2 years now and so far, JJH is my favorite actress eventhough i've only seen her movies - white valentine, il mare, my sassy girl & windstruck - and not a single tv series. why? physically - she's amazing. tall, super long legs, tiny waist, great skin, pretty face, pretty hot for a koreana. acting skills - superb. i have to say i kinda "type-casted" her into this spunky, cool, kick-richard simmons, she-male, rock chick because i saw my sassy girl & windstruck first. but then i saw white valentine <poor storyline unfortunately> and il mare and i had to change my mind! she's quite good doing any role. i didn't watch the uninvited cause i'm such a scared-cat. i can't wait for Daisy though! & i hope she joins a TV series soon. that would really be something worth watching.

i must say this before i forget: I LOVE HER GIORDANO ads! wooohooo! and to be torn between jang dong gun & jung woo sung. OMG! perfect triangle. :)

keep posting you guys. i'd like to hear more update on her. thanks!

Guest CK92842

I managed to find this wallpaper online from the BB calendar/wallpaper from 2004, which is currently gracing my desktop. :)

bb04054ew.jpg

Guest mizzlinhie

She looks so lovely :) BTW does anyone know where I could download "Daisy" ?? I miss Jeon Ji Hyun :)

Guest yum yum dimsum

i have to say i kinda "type-casted" her into this spunky, cool, kick-richard simmons, she-male, rock chick

i wouldnt say she-male.. LoL.. :P

what u said was tru though..

any news on JJH?? anything new??.. miss herrrr!!! hope she have a new project soonnnn!! :D

guess what, I've found her anycall CF, its not even in the Anycall site yet. The quality isn't that good, I'll post a better one if i can find it. The cf is kinda silly.. but JJH looks cute :)

Download Anycall Slim and More Factory CF (30 secs)

http://www.turboupload.com/f/614576/114794.../anycalljjh.wmv

Wanna get this cellphone with JJH's signature engraved on it?

anyjjh.jpg

anyjjh2.jpg

Guest kittylovespaolo

yeah, it's always about the original. Personally, I got bored of il mare..what does taht mean anyways?

to each his own i guess cause il mare is my favorite jjh movie.

the somber, melancholic mood might be a snooze to some but it was good to me.

any remake often do not do as well as the original but i think it's great that there is an american version. for me it means that it's a superb asian movie that actually caught the attention of american filmmakers. i think it's a salute to the writer, the director, the cast and everyone who worked well in the movie. i will definitely watch it and think of jjh and be so proud that i'm her fan. :)

guess what, I've found her anycall CF, its not even in the Anycall site yet. The quality isn't that good, I'll post a better one if i can find it. The cf is kinda silly.. but JJH looks cute :)

Download Anycall Slim and More Factory CF (30 secs)

http://www.turboupload.com/f/614576/114794.../anycalljjh.wmv

Wanna get this cellphone with JJH's signature engraved on it?

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f354/joeychloe/anyjjh.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f354/joeychloe/anyjjh2.jpg

I ulso have a strong desire uv havin tat fon cjoey!! :D

weeee!!! how kewl! thanx so much fo' ta imagez.

Guest kittylovespaolo

to cjoey

thank you for all the posts. i'm still reading thru the march-april news & updates. good job.

New elastine CF 60 seconds

New laneige CF

cjoey, these are laneige CFs. can we see the one for elastine? thanks.

Anycall Slim Factory Site:

http://anycall.nefficient.co.kr/anycall/slimphone/main.htm

This is the clearer version of the CF from the official site:

http://anycall.nefficient.co.kr/anycall/sl...a/mov_tv_30.swf

u guys can also watch the making of the CF from the anycall site.

kittylovespoala, this is the elastine CF:

http://aiselo.net/jeon/CF/Elastine_0405_60As.wmv