Okay I just finished backtracking whilst re-watching Faith episode 21 :)) Happy to have as many faithlings as possible for the stabbing brigade hahaha :)) nothing feels better than being able to send a virtual stab every now and then hahaha :)) Hope my ranting does not give a negative vibe in this forum hahaha :)) so we can continue to enjoy Faith Season 2 no matter what haters say..I'm still a firm believer (like many others) that Imja is the best OTP :)@azzurri - just read your message as I was going to bed lol :)) hopefully we can rant together at the same with @sia3 as well hahaha :))@Anomalous - stab away and since you are the owner of Deol Bae you can use his long spear like weapon ;) ;)@raindrops1 - hello :-h come along and stab stab stab and like @Yuuni said posts more hehehe :)@kappy - hahaha :)) Daejang Ducky (yet another nickname for me LOVE) @Lacylee - I see you are more pissed than me hahaha :)) it's okay there's bound to be a place for people who dislike Faith and I think that forum allows haters to vent.@jenjen - hello and welcome >:D< almost thought you were @Maja for a moment there hahaha your avatar is cute (Daejang is enjoying his Adobo!!!) @WutHmone and @mattie2012 - Faithlings can all borrow the *STAB* hahaha :)) it helps with the pent up anger LOL @briseis - hello dear LOVE the video >:D< miss your posts too 

This scene is so moving!!! 
Eun-soo: *chopping herbs mindlessly while mourning the death of Dr. Jang* Just coming? The smell inside the room is a bit strong, right? They said I couldn't go to the Royal Medical Office, so I'm going to do some work here. I'm sorry. Daejang: *Walks in slowly and look at Eun-soo with sad puppy eyes, he sees her dirty hands and walks to get a cloth*Eun-soo: You know...Dr. Jang Daejang: I heardEun-soo: But he was my teacher. He was my friend who would hear me out *as CY is cleaning her hands* But I think it's my fault no matter how I think about it. *ES gets up to show CY the antidote that Dr. Jang saved* Look at this antidote. My antidote. Dr. Jang, as he was dying he was protecting this. This one started to show reaction. It needs to be watched more, and though we don't know if it's a success, but it was reacting. *CY takes the antidote away and starts undress ES* He was protecting this and died, I think. This, he was hiding it tightly, I was told. Hence, Dr. Jang, to those punks who were looking for me...so it was because of me. If only I wasn't here. So...It's me who killed him. I killed that person.*Daejang takes Eun-soo to bed and place a chair opposite the bed and starts telling her his story of how he becomes a warrior*Daejang: At age 16, I killed a person for the first time. He was a Japanese raider and those all around complimented me. That I was stouthearted and skilled, killed in one stroke. So at first I was thrilled. I was proud of myself. But...that night, I didn't get any sleep. Because I was shaking with chills, it was so cold. But it was not a cold season. It was in June, on the 21st day (a.k.a. the first day of summer). That day was.Eun-soo: You remember the date?Daejang: The date, I remember. As well as the face of the one I killed. Eun-soo: The second one as well?Daejang: No. Starting from the second, I only remember it like this. One more. And then another. Another. So I know this. "I killed him"...those words...They are not to be said so lightly. *He looks at her and says* Did you hear that? Eun-soo: I heardDaejang: Then go to sleep now. 
My interpretation: I like this scene a lot because it shows the symbol of life. Dr. Jang died to save that small token of antidote in hopes that it can save Eun-soo. Then we have a juxtaposition of Eun-soo feeling guilty for "killing" Dr. Jang. In reality it's not. It's a sacrifice that Dr. Jang is willing to make. Then the best part, we get see the inner doubts of Choi Young. Taking lives was not easy on him at first, but he got so used to it. Until he meets Eun-soo the healer, then his inner beliefs start to change again. Now he has doubts on whether being a warrior and taking innocent lives mindlessly is all that worth it. The words "I killed him" is not to be used lightly indeed! 

guadi said:
My interpretation: I like this scene a lot because it shows the symbol of life. Dr. Jang died to save that small token of antidote in hopes that it can save Eun-soo. Then we have a juxtaposition of Eun-soo feeling guilty for "killing" Dr. Jang. In reality it's not. It's a sacrifice that Dr. Jang is willing to make. Then the best part, we get see the inner doubts of Choi Young. Taking lives was not easy on him at first, but he got so used to it. Until he meets Eun-soo the healer, then his inner beliefs start to change again. Now he has doubts on whether being a warrior and taking innocent lives mindlessly is all that worth it. The words "I killed him" is not to be used lightly indeed! 

Next scene --- 1...2...3!!!
It's early morning. Choi Young is getting dressed (Did they do it???). Eun-soo is awake and looking at Daejang so lovingly :xEun-soo: But I'm here. From now until the count of three, I hope you turn around. *While Choi Young is looking at the antidote and his sword*Eun-soo: hana (one)...dul(two)...set(three). *He glances toward her bed*Eun-soo opens her eyes to find a stalkish Daejang sits near her bed and tells her to get ready for breakfast soon :DDaejang: I'll be back. (Goddamn, his eyes are so melting me right now :-* They say he's good with eyeloving, so true) Eun-soo salutes him and counts "hana...dul...set"...and he turns around and looks at her once more. They both are smiling. After he left, she's silently squealing like a crazy fangirl.