Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Chinese subs here : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY5NjIwMTQ0.html

(Interviewer's part in bracket)

JW: You are here…

JW: It’s must be hard on you today, how do you like it here?

(After the drama was completed, what have you been doing?)

JW: I’ve been doing interviews, autograph sessions and fan meetings..

(That’ true, it really is fortunate to have the time to travel like this)

JW: Yes it is Because of you, it’s even better (laughs)

(This is my first time to Cheorwon, is there any fun place around here?)

JW: There is a Hantangang River at the side here(shows river)

You can cycle around here, there are many bicycles. Riding on a bicycle, cycling along quietly, it’s really good

(If you come here with a girlfriend, won’t it be great?)

JW: Yes, it is. That’s why I came here with you. (laughs softly)

(Besides this place, is there any others which you would recommend?)

JW: Hmmm…recently I went to Cheongbukchaecheon(may have translated wrongly),  there are many scenic places there to admire.

If you go up to XX mountain, there is also a lake there. It’s really a magnificent sight. I’d like to go with you. (laughs)

(Among your celebrity friends, is there anyone whom you can go travelling with?)

JW: No. Because after the production ended, everyone was very busy. To be able to go on a trip together seems very difficult.

(What will you like to do when you travel?)

JW: If I travel, I’d like to take photographs…and to eat meat, haha.

(Yes, you are going to start filming the new drama soon?)

JW: It’s called Secret Battle of Man & Woman, I act as government agent. It is very different from the roles which I have played before. Very cool, very “namja” (man), an awesome role.

Phone rings…

JW: What to do…I have to go…Take a good rest and have fun

*HUGS*

JW; I will contact you again...

*waves* and goes off.

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Tie Bar 朱元吧

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Thesingle

Found above vid when I searched something in YT.  Guess JW & YSY did lots of interviews for promoting BK in Japan last year.   Hope you girls don't get sick of watching it even some questions were already asked in other interviews.   JW still looked very fresh at that time!!

Narrator:  We interviewed both actors Yoon Si Yoon & Joo Won who played the drama Baker King Kim Tak Gu which once achieved a viewer rating of 58.1% and it had a record with the highest average viewer rating and became one of the best dramas back in year 2010.

What is about Baker King Kim Tak Gu

YSY: It is a story about a young man.  From when he was a boy until becoming a young man,

he experienced lots of pain and hardship, however through the bread and the love given from the people around him, he grew up and tasted what happiness was. 

Drama debut

JW:    I was very nervous.  In the beginning I had lots of pressure and it was very hard to get  used to it.  But once I got used to it, I found it very enjoyable. 

About Kim Tak Gu, Gu Ma Jun

YSY:   Tak Gu was absolutely a pure and naïve person, he was a person who could influence others around him to become pure.

JW:   Ma Jun certainly was a very lonely person and he changed at the end but I think he didn't understand what love was.

Similarity and difference of character between yourself and your role in drama

JW:   Both Ma Jun and I are similar, we strongly yearn for being loved.  Even now I am being loved but it is not greed, isn’t it ?  I think I want to be loved more by family and friends.  I found this quite similar.

YSY:    Both Tak Gu and I look similar in appearance

MC       That’s right, isn’t it?

YSY:    There is also difference.  When I stand next to Joo Won, he makes me look short .  Everyone treats me like a dwarf.  (MC laughs) Standing next to him making me look small.  He is just a super giant although I am also big.

What made you to be an actor

YSY:    It was my dream since I was born. I guess I started to think about it seriously when I was  in high school. 

MC:  So that was the reason.

YSY:    If that wasn’t the reason, I wouldn’t have started.  I watched a movie called "Pairan" and I was so moved by the movie. I was fascinated by the excellent acting.  I thought I myself too could certainly become like those actors one day.

JW:      It just started when I was in 3rd year of high school.  It was suggested by my parents.  I guess if I could stand on stage, I could become a more courageous person so I joined the drama group.  I met more friends and when I stood on stage, I enjoyed people praising me by clapping hands with my performances.  At that time, I decided I wanted to be an actor.  Then I studied further by going to the art school.

About Japan

MC:      How many times have you been to Japan?

JW:      (Laugh)  This is my first time.

MC:      Is it ?

JW:      It doesn’t look like it?.   I always wanted coming to Japan but I didn’t have any time off since I started my debut in musical.  I just didn’t have the time.  I was so happy  when I could finally come.

MC:      Any Japanese stuffs you like ?

YSY:    This is a secret to my friends in Korea.  I like the magic ball pen  (Sorry I don’t know the actual name,  use this magic pen and write on the paper,  the ink will disappear when temperature changes and  can’t see its trace at all)  Actually when people know I come to Japan, they will send me emails with a long list of souvenirs they want.  But the Japanese currency is very high at the moment. Being a celebrity, I just can’t buy all the cheap stuffs so it does bothers me.  Then, I found this magic pen which was fairly priced and handy to carry,  they were very pleased to receive this gift.  I gave  lots of magic pens to other actors.

MC:      Are they really that pleased?

YSY:    Yes because they are precious (I think he means those pens are not available in Korea).  I feel proud even I give out one to each person.

MC:      Can you recommend any Korean dramas and movies to Japanese viewers?

YSY:    Baker King Kim Tak Gu was good.  It was very interesting.  The actor whose surname with Yoon was very good.

MC:      I think the viewers will watch

YSY:    Sure.  There are also others like. “Baker King Gu Ma Jun” “Baker King Young Mi Sun” “Baker King Shin Yu Kyung” “Baker King Teacher Pa Bong”  They are drama series.  I am just kidding.  It is interesting.  “Heading Towards Tomorrow, Baker King Kim Tak Gu” is not interesting so please edit it out.  (Laugh) please edit it out.

Message to Han Love viewers

JW:      HanLove Viewers, have you already watched “Baker King KTG”? The story is impressive and very interesting.   By all means, please enjoy watching it.  I hope you will give me more support.  Thank you very much.

YSY:    HanLove Viewers, it is a pleasure meeting you again.  Have you already watched “Baker King KTG” ? Please enjoy watching my acting in either  “Baker King” or “ High Kick”.  Please also give more support to HanLove.  HanLove Fighting!!

Narrator:   Did you enjoy the interview of these 2 young actors?  There is good  news for you.  We will give out to one lucky winner autograph of both actors, please access our website now.  Also in the same website, please  check out the debut song of Yoon Si Yoon.