Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Timnat2010 said:

Wonder if it has been posted before.

The MC asked Yoona, except SNSD members, who is the prettiest among other girls' groups?

Yoona: f(x) Sulli

But, most importantly, the male guest sitting next to Yoona, was super excited.  I am sure you will know who he is!  Yup our Minho!

@mariamocha21 I can't do it, just fact about one person can used half page, what about combination of the two fact? lolll =))
maybe later I can do for the future relationship between minsul facts together.. >:D<

ahhh I really wish they could have twins, but it is too early to expect, they are still very young =((

pinkdreams said: pinkdreams said: Hi everyone , My 2nd instalment of the fanfiction is here at http://dramaship.blogspot.sg. Sorry if there are any mistakes;-) wah, I love your fanfic.....I'm glad you've chosen the right career for JH - Physiotherapy. She'll be able to help TJ in the future and be near him as well.   :):) Thanks for the review :-)

okie dokie gals @mariamocha21 @zeeyzaa @counsel05 @eva21 @eva21 @zheisya and all MinSul shippers.. I shall take my leave.. Thanks for all the vids, pics and gossips (LOL!) that u all have contributed today.. I can't thank u enough... See u gals again tmw.. Good night and sweet dreams!! :-h (:|

Guest cahaya

evening ...
just wanna congrats to @DolceNera_24  for opening a thread for
♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI
finally MinSul have their own thread for all of us to write/post/respond/reply/lurking...loving it already...
keep up the good work n enjoy your weekdays ahead...
take care
MinSul shipper ;)

bananali said: okie dokie gals @mariamocha21 @zeeyzaa @counsel05 @eva21 @eva21 @zheisya and all MinSul shippers.. I shall take my leave.. Thanks for all the vids, pics and gossips (LOL!) that u all have contributed today.. I can't thank u enough... See u gals again tmw.. Good night and sweet dreams!! :-h (:|

cahaya said: evening ...
just wanna congrats to @DolceNera_24  for opening a thread for
♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI
finally MinSul have their own thread for all of us to write/post/respond/reply/lurking...loving it already...
keep up the good work n enjoy your weekdays ahead...
take care
MinSul shipper ;)

Archived