• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

maizangel said: stekatta said: Thank you for adding me! I am a first-class passenger on this MinSul ship! ;-) Here is one of my favorite vids (believe me I have many) showing MinSul. At around 1:22 Minho is showing his abs picture to Sulli, and says something like, Is it good?/Do you like it? Then Sulli replies something like, I think this picture has been retouched (points to Minho's abs in the pic). There's too many lines! Then she laughs because she was teasing him, and he knows it. Then I think the question they ask Minho is something like: Do you still have your abs? Then he says yes. Then Sulli waves to his abs area and says something like, Hello! Are you (abs) still there? Then they have a chuckle about it. So CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!! 

Timnat2010 said:

HI all,

So excited to have our Minsul thread!

For the Photoshoot of H2 early this year, I am sorry that the time should be even earlier, it was likely that Key, Jonghyun and Minho went to Shanghai for the photoshoot with Sulli and Amber in late February.

So, if Minho seemed to be close with Sulli at that time, no wonder he's so touchy in the Press Conference of TTBY!

For those who would like to see the differences of Minho towards Sulli and Chi Won, pls enjoy 

@eva21, actually, the 2 pairs of couples had to try the noodles in which one out of the 2 bowls was extremely spicy .

Minho patted Sulli's back because she swallowed the gulp of noodles without chewing it.  Minho, before patting her, showed a quick worrying look actually.

Wow how come many people can't watch the clip I put? It's on Youtube. Sucks. It's a cute clip! :-(
@foxiscully
Here's you can try search on Youtube this way. I re-post this reply below so you can possibly seach it. Good luck!
stekatta said:Really? Aww sucks. Maybe you can try watching directly on youtube? The user is entertainmentsbs which is one of SBS's official yt channels. You can search under their profile for 아름다운 그대에게 배우와 함께! @한밤의 TV연예 20120815. I hope this helps since I haven't seen another copy of this vid around yt yet. good luck!

stekatta

said: Thank you for adding me! I am a first-class passenger on this MinSul ship! ;-) Here is one of my favorite vids (believe me I have many) showing MinSul. At around 1:22 Minho is showing his abs picture to Sulli, and says something like, Is it good?/Do you like it? Then Sulli replies something like, I think this picture has been retouched (points to Minho's abs in the pic). There's too many lines! Then she laughs because she was teasing him, and he knows it. Then I think the question they ask Minho is something like: Do you still have your abs? Then he says yes. Then Sulli waves to his abs area and says something like, Hello! Are you (abs) still there? Then they have a chuckle about it. So CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!! 

Thank you for collecting these, these are great...isn't there a clip somewhere where Minho says that his ideal woman is someone that he has to have known for a long time? I thought I read that somewhere... If that's the case then Sulli would fit that description since they've known each other since she was in elementary school and he was in middle school.

bananali said: zeeyzaa said: Interesting Facts About Choi Minho (Collecting from many web source, lol)

Ps: now i will collect about Sulli fact, still waiting for ya! :x :-*

Archived