• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if it has been posted before.

The MC asked Yoona, except SNSD members, who is the prettiest among other girls' groups?

Yoona: f(x) Sulli

But, most importantly, the male guest sitting next to Yoona, was super excited.  I am sure you will know who he is!  Yup our Minho!

stekatta said: Thank you for collecting these, these are great...isn't there a clip somewhere where Minho says that his ideal woman is someone that he has to have known for a long time? I thought I read that somewhere... If that's the case then Sulli would fit that description since they've known each other since she was in elementary school and he was in middle school.

bananali said: zeeyzaa said: Interesting Facts About Choi Minho (Collecting from many web source, lol)

Ps: now i will collect about Sulli fact, still waiting for ya! :x :-*

Guest pinkdreams

pinkdreams said: Hi everyone , My 2nd instalment of the fanfiction is here at http://dramaship.blogspot.sg. Sorry if there are any mistakes;-) wah, I love your fanfic.....I'm glad you've chosen the right career for JH - Physiotherapy. She'll be able to help TJ in the future and be near him as well.   :):) Thanks for the review :-)

zeeyzaa said:
stekatta said: Thank you for collecting these, these are great...isn't there a clip somewhere where Minho says that his ideal woman is someone that he has to have known for a long time? I thought I read that somewhere... If that's the case then Sulli would fit that description since they've known each other since she was in elementary school and he was in middle school.

bananali said: zeeyzaa said: Interesting Facts About Choi Minho (Collecting from many web source, lol)

Ps: now i will collect about Sulli fact, still waiting for ya! :x :-*

Archived