♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

MINSUL Facts

1. They're under the same label SM Ent.
2. They have known each other since Minho in Junior High School and Sulli in Elementary School.
3. They're supposed to debut as actors but joined in boy/girlband
4. They're the tallest member in their group
5. They have the same surname
6. They're  model for Andre Kim fashion show
7. They're guests in Running Man 75
I forgot..... @jenniline please post the article on your under reconstruction blog...  We need to remember it.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cloe1430291736

OMG....this place like a HEAVEN to meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MINSUL FIGHTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x ..gumawooooo chingu......

I wonder anyone posted this, Minho Sulli  eating noodle, no doubt they are different team... Minho and Sulli sitting next to each other... after Sulli eaten the noodle ... Minho pad her back....Btw, they are couples in different group
watch?v=0fTmupqS62o&playnext=1&list=PL8E

@bananali So in the pictures above for their april 2012 commercial it seems that both of them had a make-over for the role. Minho with a clean cut (lego like) hair and Sulli for a boy cut hair. :) Now that is such a big sacrifice for Sulli since her hair is really long. But she still look pretty. At least with her new look, she can experiment with such short hair.
I really really hope Minsul would have a new CF. please....please advertisers [-O< [-O<

counsel05 said: @bananali So in the pictures above for their april 2012 commercial it seems that both of them had a make-over for the role. Minho with a clean cut (lego like) hair and Sulli for a boy cut hair. :) Now that is such a big sacrifice for Sulli since her hair is really long. But she still look pretty. At least with her new look, she can experiment with such short hair.
I really really hope Minsul would have a new CF. please....please advertisers [-O< [-O<

Guest flamingshawol

zheisya said: MINSUL Facts

1. They're under the same label SM Ent.
2. They have known each other since Minho in Junior High School and Sulli in Elementary School.
3. They're supposed to debut as actors but joined in boy/girlband
4. They're the tallest member in their group
5. They have the same surname
6. They're  model for Andre Kim fashion show
7. They're guests in Running Man 75
I forgot..... @jenniline please post the article on your under reconstruction blog...  We need to remember it.

Archived