• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

This Shinee's October schedule :

Octorter

2nd — [Recording]HEY!HEY!HEY!Music Champ Japan

3rd — 2011 Hallyu Dream Concert(6:30 KST – MINHO will MC!)

5th — 2011 SHANGHAI Dream

8th — K-friends Concert in TAIPEI,Taiwan(3PM)

9th — KBS Open Concert in NEW JERSEY,USA(6PM EST)*tentative*

12th — [RELEASE]”LUCIFER”The 3rd Japanese Single Released.

15th — “Friends of Korea”Show (6PM KST)

23rd — SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR – New York (7PM EST)

27th — SHINee WORLD CONCERT in JAPAN -> Nippon Gaishi Hall,Nagoya(6:30 PM JST/KST)*tentative*

@counsel05
Minho is going to travel frequently.... we will probably see he holds a phone every time...like some other artitise...yes wonder why he is traveling alone... where is his members????
For the coat ... I noticed that too... it might be a different one... but a similar color...
YES! I do hope @foxiscully write came true... I hope he contacted Sulli every night... like in the drama... and if Sulli did not return his call... he is so work up...hahaha
%5BTo.The.Beautiful.You%5D%5B016%5DFinal

@eva21 that's is one hell of a schedule. @-) :-SS it's okay to be busy but not as busy as travelling from one place to another (though i love to have that traveller job too)... ahhh i know he will definitely be all worked up and stressed and tired etc etc.
Surely this international fans have known TTBY and i wish fans will shout JaeHee or Sulli's name in one of those concerts. :\"> :x (maybe not the die hard exclusive shinee fans though)
Do you know as to what concerts Shinee and f(x) will be together based on the schedules you posted? Well, hoping that Minsul will at least feel tired after seeing each other in one of these shows. 8->

counsel05

said: @eva21 that's is one hell of a schedule. @-) :-SS it's okay to be busy but not as busy as travelling from one place to another (though i love to have that traveller job too)... ahhh i know he will definitely be all worked up and stressed and tired etc etc.

Surely this international fans have known TTBY and i wish fans will shout JaeHee or Sulli's name in one of those concerts. 

:\"> :x (maybe not the die hard exclusive shinee fans though)

Do you know as to what concerts Shinee and f(x) will be together based on the schedules you posted? 

Well, hoping that Minsul will at least feel tired after seeing each other in one of these shows. 8->

fizaz said: foxiscully said: monicachan said: Ya! @foxiscully, chincha BRAVO! d^^bI just love the ending :xAt least, now I can sleep in peace every night, thinking of the beautiful HAPPY ending! 8->BTW, thx for putting everything together for easy reading :-*
PS. I love the way you wrote about Minho adjusting his tight jeans. Couldn't resist that, could you, nappeun yeoja? But I almost got crazy there, love it! ;)

counsel05 said: @eva21 that's is one hell of a schedule. @-) :-SS it's okay to be busy but not as busy as travelling from one place to another (though i love to have that traveller job too)... ahhh i know he will definitely be all worked up and stressed and tired etc etc.
Surely this international fans have known TTBY and i wish fans will shout JaeHee or Sulli's name in one of those concerts. :\"> :x (maybe not the die hard exclusive shinee fans though)
Do you know as to what concerts Shinee and f(x) will be together based on the schedules you posted? Well, hoping that Minsul will at least feel tired after seeing each other in one of these shows. 8->

eva21 said:
@counsel05
Minho is going to travel frequently.... we will probably see he holds a phone every time...like some other artitise...yes wonder why he is traveling alone... where is his members????
For the coat ... I noticed that too... it might be a different one... but a similar color...
YES! I do hope @foxiscully write came true... I hope he contacted Sulli every night... like in the drama... and if Sulli did not return his call... he is so work up...hahaha

foxiscully said: eva21 said:
@counsel05

eva21

said:

counsel05

said: @eva21 that's is one hell of a schedule. @-) :-SS it's okay to be busy but not as busy as travelling from one place to another (though i love to have that traveller job too)... ahhh i know he will definitely be all worked up and stressed and tired etc etc.

Surely this international fans have known TTBY and i wish fans will shout JaeHee or Sulli's name in one of those concerts. 

:\"> :x (maybe not the die hard exclusive shinee fans though)

Do you know as to what concerts Shinee and f(x) will be together based on the schedules you posted? 

Well, hoping that Minsul will at least feel tired after seeing each other in one of these shows. 8->

Guest hybird

Hello fellow Minsullines.... >:D< first time posting in this thread.... Actually I've visit this tread yesterday but didn't have time to post cause so busy reading and watching the posts and videos you guys posts here.... :))  I really don't know much about Minho and Sulli so..that's why.. :D
Thanks for all the information you guys provided...its seems you all have eagle eyes and detective talent :)
@DolceNera_24 Thank you so much for opening this thread, this place will be a heaven for us Minsullines to rave and rant about Minsul without worrying bout mods warning like in the TTBY thread :):))
@foxiscully as always your fanfic is awesome dear... :x , although its end, are you planning to write another part...? I'm very much hope so...\:D/ :P

hybird said: Hello fellow Minsullines.... >:D< first time posting in this tread.... Actually I've visit this tread yesterday but didn't have time to post cause so busy reading and watching the posts and videos you guys posts here.... :))  I really don't know much about Minho and Sulli so..that's why.. :D
Thanks for all the information you guys provided...its seems you all have eagle eyes and detective talent :)
@DolceNera_24 Thank you so much for opening this tread, this place will be a heaven for us Minsullines to rave and rant about Minsul without worrying bout mods warning like in the TTBY tread :):))
@foxiscully as always your fanfic is awesome dear... :x , although its end, are you planning to write another part...? I'm very much hope so...\:D/ :P

Guest hybird

@foxiscully LOL ...I think we are a bunch of Minsul addict...pretty normal to me  :)) :)) , please write all you want about our Minsul dear..we all enjoy it...especially for curing this withdrawal symptoms. We all needed  I think.. :D

foxiscully said: hybird said: Hello fellow Minsullines.... >:D< first time posting in this tread.... Actually I've visit this tread yesterday but didn't have time to post cause so busy reading and watching the posts and videos you guys posts here.... :))  I really don't know much about Minho and Sulli so..that's why.. :D
@DolceNera_24 Thank you so much for opening this tread, this place will be a heaven for us Minsullines to rave and rant about Minsul without worrying bout mods warning like in the TTBY tread :):))

Guest hybird

@bananali " "The more the merrier!" so true... :):)) ...but I don't know what I can contribute to this thread, maybe someday, but right now all I can do is making comments here and there  :\"> :P:))

eva21 said: This Shinee's October schedule :

Octorter

2nd — [Recording]HEY!HEY!HEY!Music Champ Japan

3rd — 2011 Hallyu Dream Concert(6:30 KST – MINHO will MC!)

5th — 2011 SHANGHAI Dream

8th — K-friends Concert in TAIPEI,Taiwan(3PM)

9th — KBS Open Concert in NEW JERSEY,USA(6PM EST)*tentative*

12th — [RELEASE]”LUCIFER”The 3rd Japanese Single Released.

15th — “Friends of Korea”Show (6PM KST)

23rd — SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR – New York (7PM EST)

27th — SHINee WORLD CONCERT in JAPAN -> Nippon Gaishi Hall,Nagoya(6:30 PM JST/KST)*tentative*

Guys, you do realize that's the 2011 schedule right? :) (as it's written "LUCIFER released" :)

Archived