♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest jmfrani

Hey my FELLOW MINSUL SHIPPERS! >:D< I'M SO HAPPY WITH OUR NEW HOME! @DolceNera_24 jjang! Thank you for making this thread dear! :x
I FEEL SO SAD THAT TTBY HAS ENDED! I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT TO REALLY END. :((ALL I CAN THINK OF IS OUR MINSUL EVEN IF I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO IN SCHOOL I KEPT THINKING ABOUT OUR COUPLE. I REALLY HOPE THEY ARE DATING SECRETLY! OH PLEASE I HOPE IT'S TRUE AND NOT JUST A DREAM. [-O<

ALL I CAN SEE IS MINSUL NOT TAE-HEE... :\">201210042252101114_1.jpg

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

jmfrani said: Hey my FELLOW MINSUL SHIPPERS! >:D< I'M SO HAPPY WITH OUR NEW HOME! @DolceNera_24 jjang! Thank you for making this thread dear! :x
I FEEL SO SAD THAT TTBY HAS ENDED! I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT TO REALLY END. :((ALL I CAN THINK OF IS OUR MINSUL EVEN IF I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO IN SCHOOL I KEPT THINKING ABOUT OUR COUPLE. I REALLY HOPE THEY ARE DATING SECRETLY! OH PLEASE I HOPE IT'S TRUE AND NOT JUST A DREAM. [-O<

ALL I CAN SEE IS MINSUL NOT TAE-HEE... :\">

Thank you for adding me! I am a first-class passenger on this MinSul ship! ;-) Here is one of my favorite vids (believe me I have many) showing MinSul. At around 1:22 Minho is showing his abs picture to Sulli, and says something like, Is it good?/Do you like it? Then Sulli replies something like, I think this picture has been retouched (points to Minho's abs in the pic). There's too many lines! Then she laughs because she was teasing him, and he knows it. Then I think the question they ask Minho is something like: Do you still have your abs? Then he says yes. Then Sulli waves to his abs area and says something like, Hello! Are you (abs) still there? Then they have a chuckle about it. So CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!!

Guest maizangel

stekatta said: Thank you for adding me! I am a first-class passenger on this MinSul ship! ;-) Here is one of my favorite vids (believe me I have many) showing MinSul. At around 1:22 Minho is showing his abs picture to Sulli, and says something like, Is it good?/Do you like it? Then Sulli replies something like, I think this picture has been retouched (points to Minho's abs in the pic). There's too many lines! Then she laughs because she was teasing him, and he knows it. Then I think the question they ask Minho is something like: Do you still have your abs? Then he says yes. Then Sulli waves to his abs area and says something like, Hello! Are you (abs) still there? Then they have a chuckle about it. So CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!! 

Hi everyone! Just want to confirm my attendance! PRESENT!

:D

It's nice to have a new home. I can't read all your post because I'm still on my tutor, but sure this thread is moving so fast! See you all later!

Really? Aww sucks. Maybe you can try watching directly on youtube? The user is entertainmentsbs which is one of SBS's official yt channels. You can search under their profile for 아름다운 그대에게 배우와 함께! @한밤의 TV연예 20120815. I hope this helps since I haven't seen another copy of this vid around yt yet. good luck! maizangel said: stekatta said: Thank you for adding me! I am a first-class passenger on this MinSul ship! ;-) Here is one of my favorite vids (believe me I have many) showing MinSul. At around 1:22 Minho is showing his abs picture to Sulli, and says something like, Is it good?/Do you like it? Then Sulli replies something like, I think this picture has been retouched (points to Minho's abs in the pic). There's too many lines! Then she laughs because she was teasing him, and he knows it. Then I think the question they ask Minho is something like: Do you still have your abs? Then he says yes. Then Sulli waves to his abs area and says something like, Hello! Are you (abs) still there? Then they have a chuckle about it. So CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!! 

Guest maizangel

counsel05 said: Just like to share this one...

My days lately become empty... no more wednesdays & thursdays and even days before & after that to look forward to.:(( :(( Crewmates please keep me company...:)

cr: facebook

Guest maizangel

stekatta said: Really? Aww sucks. Maybe you can try watching directly on youtube? The user is entertainmentsbs which is one of SBS's official yt channels. You can search under their profile for 아름다운 그대에게 배우와 함께! @한밤의 TV연예 20120815. I hope this helps since I haven't seen another copy of this vid around yt yet. good luck! maizangel said: stekatta said: Thank you for adding me! I am a first-class passenger on this MinSul ship! ;-) Here is one of my favorite vids (believe me I have many) showing MinSul. At around 1:22 Minho is showing his abs picture to Sulli, and says something like, Is it good?/Do you like it? Then Sulli replies something like, I think this picture has been retouched (points to Minho's abs in the pic). There's too many lines! Then she laughs because she was teasing him, and he knows it. Then I think the question they ask Minho is something like: Do you still have your abs? Then he says yes. Then Sulli waves to his abs area and says something like, Hello! Are you (abs) still there? Then they have a chuckle about it. So CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!! 

Interesting Facts About Choi Minho (Collecting from many web source, lol)

Tallest of SHINee, 181cm from debut, but he could have grown over the past two years.
His older brother is Choi Min Seok.
Wanted to be a soccer player, but his dad, who was a soccer coach, knows how tough life is for a soccer player is and didn't want Minho to experience that.
Minho got a favorite of Korean type faces.
Appeared in the MV Gee – Girls Generation, Korean and Japanese versions.
Minho like to read biography books.
Minho first debut as a model, not as a singer.
Minho happy when singing and dancing on stage.
Minho really likes & fond to eating.
Minho would invite her girlfriend went to play football together at the first date, the reason for him to show his skills to his girlfriend..
Minho really likes puppies.
He was very diligent cleaning. The proof are their dorm is very neat and clean because of Minho.
Jonghyun said, when Minho came on stage his expression turned into an adult. But when Minho it's off stage, his face turned into a child who loves to laugh again.
Minho is very perfectionist! At one time, she sang wrong lyrics of Rokkugo. And by the time Minho went down the stage, his face blushed and he cried in the makeup room, Taemin who made him calm.
He likes to sleep late because of watching football.
Minho favorite color is blue.

Minho favorite number is 10.
Donghae gave minho ipod, because they are very close.
Minho love "Slum Duck" comic.
Minho smart in all sports.
Minho most difficult in the wake, a.k.a king of bed.
Minho boldly challenged to not blink for 3 minutes, he was very confident that he will win.
Minho once gave a kiss to his fan, to 56-year-old woman.
Not much talking. just like "Ice Prince" type. But Minho defended himself by saying, "What I want to talk if other members can't stop babble?
Minho likes to play "Winning eleven" football game.
Contents of the Minho's bag: books, notes and ipod.
Minho is a member who has the most fans.
Minho favorite Korean food is Ramen.
Minho's not afraid of anything, except God.
The most convenient place for Minho was a bed.
No food that he does not like.
Minho most like the comic that created by "Hisashi Matsui"
Found at the time of audition "2006 S.M. Casting System"
He also likes basketball.
minho's favorite stuff is the Romeo "SHINee" album.
Minho impression: when first I saw Taemin, he's cute, he looks like my brother.
Very competitive! It sucked seeing him on the 100801 Let's Go Dream Team episode. He just kept going-- not wanting to admit to defeat.
Given the nickname Pomonam, which means 'a guy who does not give up.'
Even when playing video games, he'll get frustrated if he loses. He once even blamed Taeminnie who was next to him when he lost.
And when he does win, he has a signiture move where he'll place his pointer on his lips then point it to the sky.
His favorite number is 10.
He has it on his soccer jersey that hangs on his bed. haha.
He wrote the rap lyrics to Shout Out in the Lucifer album.
Absolutely loves Yoogeun, his 'son.' He really likes kids. If there are young kids at a fan meet or at LGDT, he'll play with them and pinch their cheeks. LOL.
His nickname is Bulkkot Keuriseuma, or Flaming Charisma.
Because of that nickname, he was a quiet, cool kid in front of te camera for the first year after his debut.
He'll glare at the stair steps if he trips.
A 'hyung collector, magnet, richard simmons' LOL. Very close with many older guys, such as SUJU, TVXQ, 2PM, LGDT members, etc.
Goes to Konkuk University majoring in Film through the fine arts department.
He modeled for famous fashion designers Ha Sang Baek and Andre Kim.
I read somewhere that he was initially supposed to debut as an actor and model. (not sure though)
Featured in SNSD's Gee music video.
Injured on LGDT this past March and July :|
He was born in Incheon.
Pre-Debut, after playing soccer with his friends till the early morning, he slept for two whole days. LOL.
Pre-Debut, on the bus on his way to Seoul for an important recording, he closed his eyes for a second, but actually slept and the bus was on its way back to Incheon.
Pre-Debut, after losing a soccer match in what I think was the 8th grade, he couldn't stop crying.
He rarely does aegyo, because he's embarrased doing it.
He's able to not blink for 3 minutes straight.
He can do a squirtle imitation-- sorta.. haha
He doesn't like losing
He's a ace on the Dream Team
His eyes are little cockeye.
Minho says toughtless things all the time, like "I'm good looking. I'm the best."
Minho was always late in class, back in high school.
If Minho doesn't see any missed calls or message in his phone when he gets up, he will disappointed. (loollll, give me your phone oppa!!)
There was one time in middle school when Minho studied really hard because he wanted to do better than his friend. He didn't win. It still bothers him.
It took Minho over an hour to record his rap in the Japanese version of Lucifer. Usually, recording a rap takes him about thirty  minutes.
Minho had a girlfriend in elementary school.

Q: Which member can't get up early in the morning?

tumblr_lqdwu0jsDl1qasry3o2_250.giftumblr_lqdwu0jsDl1qasry3o3_250.gif
tumblr_lqdwu0jsDl1qasry3o4_250.giftumblr_lqdwu0jsDl1qasry3o5_250.gif

Minho can never just sit in one place and study without moving.
Minho would rather follow people than make a decision, fearing that people might not like what he decides on.
Minho felt honored that his first rumor abou dating was with TVXQ's Changmin.

"My first rumor wasn't with a girl, but rather, a guy. To me, it is a huge honor.
However, because of the rumor, our relationship has become more cautious & demure.
I hope it won't be like this later on, because you're my most loved hyung,
yet I'm still inadequate to be called young dongsaeng.
I will do my best, and I wish we can continue to maintain our relationship in the future."

Minho life motto is.. "Never give up no matter what encounter"
According to Eunhyuk, Minho is someone who would pretend to care about the other members. (of SHINee)
tumblr_m3wcuoT5cy1r0vruco1_500.gif
tumblr_m3wcuoT5cy1r0vruco3_r1_250.giftumblr_m3wcuoT5cy1r0vruco4_250.giftumblr_m3wcuoT5cy1r0vruco5_250.gif

SHINee thinks that Minho's "bottle" picture in the album is "too cute". However, Minho didn't know that the picture would turn out that way.
Minho is a bookworm. He hides his money in-between the pages, too.
Minho's school hired an American teacher for the English class. While all the other kids remained dead silent(since they didn't speak English), Minho was exited and started putting together the couple of words that he knew in English.
"Hey, yo!! Watcha been doing!

I'm thinking about you baby!!"

The american teacher referred him to the nurse's office thinking that he was having a mental breakdown.  LOoOoLL =))
Minho's sparkling eyes can "knockout a girl"
tumblr_m4oe4mCUbq1r2q8cfo1_500.gif

Minho says:
“Hello everyone, I am SHINee’s Flaming Charisma Minho. I have to talk for more than a minute? What can I say? One minute is too long!”
“Minho looks like a main character of a manga” (ONEW) “He is a living existence of selfishness!” (KEY) “When I first saw him, I thought “Ah! So handsome! Especially the eyes!” (JONGHYUN)
Has no concept about money, no concept about taking care of his health, has no concept about maintaining handsome or not — Why waste so much energy thinking about this kind of things?
According to Onew, Minho's voice is so low that he thinks the sound comes from the soles of his feet.
If Onew had to choose a member to take to a desert island, he would take Minho because he is athletic and could get food easily.

tumblr_m51nlhuWFM1r0vruco1_500.giftumblr_m50jreDwWU1qbpanno1_500.gif

Being a singer was Minho's dream job.
On Minho's 20th (19int.) birthday, he got in a plane the day before his birthday. When he arrived in Korea, his birthday had already passed because of the time difference. He basically missed his own birthday.
Minho contacts Changmin 4-5 times a week. He gives Minho advice like a real brother.
Minho sang the South Korean national anthem at this audition.
Minho is hte neatest when it comes to packing a suitcase.
Minho would often go shirtless in the dorm. Key hates it. He especially hates it when Minho would eat breakfast like that.
Key bought Minho one piece goods in Japan.
Once, Minho stuck his foot under the seat in the car. He felt very satisfied hearing Key shout, "I can't push it down!"
Key think that Minho is really good in commercial ads.
tumblr_lqotlj78OP1r2q8cfo1_500.gif

If Minho were to pick the most handsome pose, it would be just to stand there properly. What he is most confident of: not blinking for 3 minutes!
Minho said: “I will buy our album this time too, and keep it as a personal collection.”
Minho feels happiest when he is on stage singing and dancing, really. When singing, he will persevere on to the very end, and when singing, he will immerse himself into the song until the last note ends. If it is not his song, it is even easier for him to get involved, like “Rokkugo”.
An inquisitive baby, Minho is curious about everything. If he doesn’t do anything then it is fine, but if he goes about doing something, he must do it to his best capacity, a perfectionist.
Does not talk usually, but hopes that the members can become closer amongst each other, to become “forever SHINee”.
“The album is really manly and wild, Minho!” “They said we are manly and wild…(looks at other members) Is that good?”
Minho ideal type just need to be of an average height, must definitely be kind at heart, have long hair, wears dresses frequently — Ah, will just secretly laugh when thinking about it.
When Minho singing “Love like oxygen”, he thinks of his fantasy girl. (he embarrassed :3)
Minho sits upright and listens attentively on screen, but plays crazily off screen, occasionally will trip over the stairs and will turn back and glare at the stairs.
Minho : “Honestly, if I am a girl, the member from SHINee that I will definitely date is Taemin.”
Minho is good at doing everything, and is able to understand and analzye matters effectively — in reality, he is very aware if the people around him are comfortable or not — except when he is the camera PD: he still does not understand how to make the people in the scene stand properly.
Minho said : “I have never seen a ghost. If I met a psychic, I would like to see it.” :-O
According to Taemin, Minho’s sleeping pyjamas is the cutest, but what is the pattern then? Flowers and grass? Animals? Hearts? It is unanswered.
Minho : “It shall be it then.” (catchphrase)
Minho : "I does not have a personal talent. Does playing soccer counts? I am good at playing soccer, do you want to have a match someday?"
Minho does not want to be hypocritical, refuses to be half hearted and insincere, if very straightforward in personality.
It’s not that Minho cannot be crazy, it’s not that Minho cannot lead, it’s not that Minho is not attracted to girls, you just to get hold of the that one single point that makes him interested and wait for him to give you a surprise.
Minho sometimes asks Key for advice on what to buy, even tought Key's fashion style is different from Minho's.

tumblr_m3ifn6P7MD1qkbv4co1_250.giftumblr_m3ifn6P7MD1qkbv4co2_250.gif

Minho will purposely start dancing like a chimpanzee & pretend not to hear Key by making monkey noises whenever Key starts nagging.
During Minho's B-day party, (111209), he revealed that he & Key always share the same room at the hotel in overseas.
If Minho would be a girl, he'd definitely date Taemin. Same with Taemin though. If Taemin would be a girl, he'd choose to date Minho because of his flaming charisma.

* the end *

Ps: now i will collect about Sulli fact, still waiting for ya! :x :-*

HI all,

So excited to have our Minsul thread!

For the Photoshoot of H2 early this year, I am sorry that the time should be even earlier, it was likely that Key, Jonghyun and Minho went to Shanghai for the photoshoot with Sulli and Amber in late February.

So, if Minho seemed to be close with Sulli at that time, no wonder he's so touchy in the Press Conference of TTBY!

For those who would like to see the differences of Minho towards Sulli and Chi Won, pls enjoy 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oKvK-IeTeM&feature=related

I MISS THEM SO MUCH... ALREADY USED TO SEE THEM TOGETHER EVERY WEEKS ali_014.gif

BTW, ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT SONG IN BTS KISS SCENE WHEN MINHO WAVING HIS HAND?  IT SEEMED THEY PLAYED MUSIC THERE.  IS IT SHINEE'S SONG? THE SOUND NOT CLEAR.

Archived