[EVENT] SUPER JUNIOR - The 4th CONCERT

Guest doraezzz

Guest karazialcita2

BTS Skytrain from Chid Lom station and get off at Mo Chit station then take MRT Subway Chatuchak Park station and get off at Phahon Yothin Station then you will find Union Mall right away. I forgot what exit for Phahon Yothin station but you can ask the MRT staff that you want to go to Union Mall and what exit you need to go out. Should take about 30 min to reach there.

Thanks for your help. The sky train is open til 12mn right? So its safe to say that we could get back to four seasons international house by taking the sky train after the concert? I take the shuttle back to the sky train from the arena right?

And last question, how do I get to MBK mall from four seasons international house> thanks! :rolleyes:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your help. The sky train is open til 12mn right? So its safe to say that we could get back to four seasons international house by taking the sky train after the concert? I take the shuttle back to the sky train from the arena right?

And last question, how do I get to MBK mall from four seasons international house> thanks! :rolleyes:

Yes, the BTS open until 24:00 midnight so I'm sure you will be safe to come back by BTS because I will also come back by shuttle bus and BTS.

Actually you can walk but it would take like 20 min to walk. You can go by BTS, get on Mo Chit station and get off at National Stadium station and you will reach MBK right away. But you have to change the train at Siam station. You can see the picture below in case you get confuse.

bts_map.gif

Guest jo_80

I had finally decided on Ten Star Inn. My flights arrived late at night and I will leave on 18/3 to catch my 7am flight. Is there any other way I could travel to the airport without booking the taxi? I think taxi is my only option now, if so, anyone could tell me how much it would cost?

I am still awaiting confirmation from Ten Star Inn, which is a budget hotel and closer to the shopping places. Thank you for offering. Appreciate it much. =)

No worries.. smile.gif

Projects for SS4@Bangkok

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mTc39Z0IYOlSN8gRWnX8XVsZnH8WDKCxH5sYSzkNoic/mobilebasic?pli=1

P.S. If any of you don't understand any project, feel free to ask.

Update 05 MAR 14:30PM Thailand's time

17/MAR/2012

3000 baht tickets

0503173000.jpg

16/MAR/2012

4500 baht & 4000 baht tickets

05031645004000.jpg

3000 baht tickets

0503163000.jpg

Guest milota1708

Hello, i have 4 tickets on 16th, zone J, row F, side by side, price 3000 baht.

Bcuz my friend's just got me some 5000bht tix so i want to sell these 3000bht tix.

I sell 2700bht per each. If u get more than one tix, i can give u lower price.

If u're interested, plz mention me on twitter @milota1708 or u can contact me by email: vumy.ftu88@gmail.com . We can talk more details. many thanks ^^

Guest idiot_g_yh

My friend want to sell SS4 in BKK ticket on 16th march

Si Row E - 1seat/ 5500 thb

anyone who interested pls. comtact me asap @idiotg1803 or idiotg1803@gmail.com

thx a lot , she suddenly cant go to concert and need to sell it asap

Updated 06 MAR 9:00 AM Thailand's time

17 MAR 2012

3000 baht tickets

0603173000.jpg

0603173000detaild.jpg

0603173000details.jpg

16 MAR 2012

4500 & 4000 baht tickets

06031645004000.jpg

0603164500detailssn.jpg

0603164500detailssm.jpg

3000 baht tickets

0603163000.jpg

For the 3000 details seat row I don't want to put it up because it is too many.

If anyone want to know some specific zone the you can tell me and I'll cap that zone for you.

Guest princesscinderella

i got my reservation confirmation from webooking..^_^

i opted for a far seat because i don't want a standing ticket...=(

i just have to claim my ticket on their booth outside the impact arena on the concert day..

btw, i noticed that there are a lot of remaining tickets for the march 16 concert..

i thought that it will be sold out like the tickets for the 17th and 18th.. i wonder what happened..

i hope they can sell all the tickets before the concert day.. the boys will be sad if they notice that there a lot of empty seats..=(

btw, can i ask a question again..

i'll have a half day city tour on march 16.. i'll be coming from the grand palace before i go to the concert..

how can i go to impact arena? how long will it take to go there?

and how can i return to (My Hotel) after the concert..

one more question~~i'm planning to go Chatuchak Market on march 17..

so from My Hotel, how can i go to Chatuchak Market and vice versa..

sorry, i have a lot of question because this will be my first trip to thailand..

hope someone can answer my questions.. thank you...^_^

Guest jo_80

i got my reservation confirmation from webooking..^_^

i opted for a far seat because i don't want a standing ticket...=(

i just have to claim my ticket on their booth outside the impact arena on the concert day..

btw, i noticed that there are a lot of remaining tickets for the march 16 concert..

i thought that it will be sold out like the tickets for the 17th and 18th.. i wonder what happened..

i hope they can sell all the tickets before the concert day.. the boys will be sad if they notice that there a lot of empty seats..=(

My sentiments alike! But to me it's great! Because I've got the standing pit so there would be more breathing space! rolleyes.gif

@KoreanXKorean

I was hoping you could help me with this that I have in mind. I am short of a Zone AL ticket and was planning if I could buy it when I arrive at Bangkok. The exchange rate and transfer fees at the MoneyGram agent here in Singapore isn't quite worth the advance booking. Since there are aplenty tickets left available, would you have any idea where I could go buy a ticket personally? Is there a WeBooking ticketing booth nearest to Holiday Inn Bangkok which I can purchase on the 14th?

Hi, I got a ticket on 17th and I have read the link of SS4 project above.  Can anyone tell me how can I get the slogan of kyuhyun's solo and the song “our love”.

Besides, my hotel is near the BTS - Phaya Thai, and I have a flight on 19th, 6:30 a.m.  I need to book a taxi or I can just take a taxi from the road?  And how long will it take?

Many thanks.

Guest karazialcita2

Yes, the BTS open until 24:00 midnight so I'm sure you will be safe to come back by BTS because I will also come back by shuttle bus and BTS.

Actually you can walk but it would take like 20 min to walk. You can go by BTS, get on Mo Chit station and get off at National Stadium station and you will reach MBK right away. But you have to change the train at Siam station. You can see the picture below in case you get confuse.

*quoted image*

Sorry I promise this is my last question, from four seasons international house, how do we get to Chinatown?

Can you recommend good night markets to visit? (for food and a little shopping)

Thanks so much!

@princesscinderella

From the Grand Palace, I think the easiest way to go to Impact Arena is to just take taxi to BTS Skytrain Mo Chit station and then take Impact Link Shuttle Bus to Impact Arena. Follow the link below for more information.

How to go to Impact Arena

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/369333-event-super-junior-the-4th-concert/page__st__100

How to go back to the hotel is by taking Impact Link Shuttle Bus to BTS Skytrain Mo Chit Station and then take BTS Skytrian back to your hotel.

For Chatuchak Market, you take BTS Skytrain to Mo Chit Station and then take MRT Subway [which connected with Mo Chit Station] and get off at Kamphang Petch station and you will reach Chatuchak Market right away. Going back to your hotel is the vice versa way.

@jo_80

You want AL zone ticket for the date 16th? On the 14th you can buy the ticket at True Stadium which is at the closest to your hotel. True Stadium is located at 4th floor of Siam Paragon department store. From your hotel you can walk there [about 15 min] or you can take BTS Skytrain from Chit Lom station to Siam station [which is only 1 station] to Siam Paragon. 14th is the last date that you can buy the ticket at any True Shop. If after 14th, you have to buy the ticket at Impact Arena instead.

@yan_nga

Usually all the props for all the projects would be given out outside the concert hall. There will be Thai ELFs walking around and distributing it and you can ask from them. If you forgot to take it, inside the concert hall there will also be Thai ELS distributing it to everyone before the concert start.

If your hotel is near BTS Phaya Thai station then that mean that you hotel is also near Airport Link Train Phaya Thai station. So you are very lucky because you can just take the Airport Link Train directly to the Airport. It should take about 20 min by Airport Link to reach the Airport.

@karazialcita2

For China Town, you can take taxi from you hotel because it is not that far from each other, about 20 – 40 min depend on the traffic. Another way is to take BTS to Si Lom Station and the MRT to Hua Lam Phong then taxi to China Town.

For night market you can go to Chatuchak Market [Details of how to go I already reply that to someone above] or you can go to Suan Lum Night Market [Take take BTS to Si Lom station then take MRT to Lumpini Park and you will reach Suan Lum Night Market].

Official SS4 Light Stick News

419222_327116087336346_212568845457738_955102_1786386069_n.jpg

For those of you who brought the ticket price 5000, 4500, and 4000 baht [any day], you can buy official SS4 light stick for special price of 450 baht [original price is 480 baht].

When?

The coupon for buying the light stick in special price 450 baht can buy at True Stadium [siam Paragon 4th floor] from date 8 - 11 March and at Impact Arena from 16 - 18 March.

P.S. If you buy the coupon on 8- 11 then you will have to bring that coupon to exchange into light stick on the concert day but for 16 - 18 you will get the light stick right away.

How?

You will need to show the ticket [5000, 4500, and 4000 baht] in order to buy the coupon. Since most of oversea ELFs does not have any receipt or ticket yet, the best way to buy the light stick is on the concert day.

Where?

At the concert venue there will be official merchandise booth and that is where you can get the light stick.

If you didn't buy 5000, 4500, and 4000 baht ticket you can also buy the official SS4 light stick too but you have to buy with the original price which is 480 baht.

Guest irisflyfloat

@KoreanxKorean

I had finally decided to stay at Ten Stars Inn since it's near to most of the shopping places. My worries is I will only arrive after 10pm on 15/8. Is there any other alternatives than taking the taxi? How much will it cost if I take the taxi at night? I will also be checking out early morning on 18/3 as my flight is scheduled at 7am.

@KoreanxKorean

I had finally decided to stay at Ten Stars Inn since it's near to most of the shopping places. My worries is I will only arrive after 10pm on 15/8. Is there any other alternatives than taking the taxi? How much will it cost if I take the taxi at night? I will also be checking out early morning on 18/3 as my flight is scheduled at 7am.

Your hotel is near Airport Link Train. When you arrived Suvarnabhumi airport, you go down to the basement floor of the airport and then take the Airport Link to Ratchaprarob Station and when you get off Ratchaprarob Station, you only have to walk a few minute to your hotel. When you want to go back to the Airport, you just walk to Airport Link Train Ratchaprarob Station then take that to go to the Airport.

Your hotel is also near BTS Skytrain Chit Lom Station so it is easy for you to travel around Bangkok and easy for you to go to Impact Arena. For more information about how to go to Impact Arena you can look a few page back because I already post here before.

Guest karazialcita2

@karazialcita2

For China Town, you can take taxi from you hotel because it is not that far from each other, about 20 – 40 min depend on the traffic. Another way is to take BTS to Si Lom Station and the MRT to Hua Lam Phong then taxi to China Town.

For night market you can go to Chatuchak Market [Details of how to go I already reply that to someone above] or you can go to Suan Lum Night Market [Take take BTS to Si Lom station then take MRT to Lumpini Park and you will reach Suan Lum Night Market].

Thanks! But I thought Suan Lum Night Market is already closed? (According to wikipedia it closed early 2011)

So its still open? :)

Thanks! But I thought Suan Lum Night Market is already closed? (According to wikipedia it closed early 2011)

So its still open? :)

Sorry it's my mistake that I didn't check first.

Yes, Suan Lum Night Market is already closed.

I haven't been there for like 4 -5 years so I didn't know.

SS4@Bangkok tickets Picture

AncEOtdCQAAwUlU.jpg

c.facebook g.elfthai

Concert starting time

16th = 19:00 PM

17th = 18:00 PM

18th = 16:00 PM

ss4time.jpg

Guest karazialcita2

Sorry it's my mistake that I didn't check first.

Yes, Suan Lum Night Market is already closed.

I haven't been there for like 4 -5 years so I didn't know.

SS4@Bangkok tickets Picture

*quoted image*

c.facebook g.elfthai

Concert starting time

16th = 19:00 PM

17th = 18:00 PM

18th = 16:00 PM

*quoted image*

Okay now I'm starting to worry. will we be able to make it back on time to the BTS sky train? (since march 16 concert will start at 7pm :o)  How long is the shuttle ride from impact arena to BTS sky train?

Can we purchase train tickets beforehand? (so we dont have to purchase train tickets again after the concert cos it might take time)

thanks!

Okay now I'm starting to worry. will we be able to make it back on time to the BTS sky train? (since march 16 concert will start at 7pm :o)  How long is the shuttle ride from impact arena to BTS sky train?

Can we purchase train tickets beforehand? (so we dont have to purchase train tickets again after the concert cos it might take time)

thanks!

It take about 20 - 30 min from Impact Arena to BTS Sky Train so I think you will have enough time to use the BTS. About the train ticket, there are many type but you can buy the one that is called "One day pass". One day pass ticket is when you buy you can use that card the whole day no matter how many time you use the BTS and it cost 120 baht [about 4 USD]. To buy One day pass ticket you just go to any BTS station and walk to the counter where there are BTS staff and tell them that you want to buy one day pass ticket. So if that day you think that you will use the BTS many time then one day pass ticket would also be a good option.

P.S. Usually if you don't buy one day pass ticket, you should buy single journey ticket.The fare of single journey ticket are according to chosen destination [starting from 15 baht up to maximum 40 baht per journey so if you go and comeback then that is 2 journey]. Single journey ticket can only be brought at the ticket vending machine [accept only coin and if you don't have coin, you can exchange coin at the counter where the BTS staffs are].

Guest karazialcita2

It take about 20 - 30 min from Impact Arena to BTS Sky Train so I think you will have enough time to use the BTS. About the train ticket, there are many type but you can buy the one that is called "One day pass". One day pass ticket is when you buy you can use that card the whole day no matter how many time you use the BTS and it cost 120 baht [about 4 USD]. To buy One day pass ticket you just go to any BTS station and walk to the counter where there are BTS staff and tell them that you want to buy one day pass ticket. So if that day you think that you will use the BTS many time then one day pass ticket would also be a good option.

P.S. Usually if you don't buy one day pass ticket, you should buy single journey ticket.The fare of single journey ticket are according to chosen destination [starting from 15 baht up to maximum 40 baht per journey so if you go and comeback then that is 2 journey]. Single journey ticket can only be brought at the ticket vending machine [accept only coin and if you don't have coin, you can exchange coin at the counter where the BTS staffs are].

Okay. I think I'll just purchase single journey tickets. Can I purchase them in advance? (buy them before the concert and use it after the concert).

This really worries me. Cos if the concert will start at 7, (it lasts approximately 4hours 30mins) then it will end 11:30pm (so little time to get out of arena then line up for shuttle then take the train).

If in case BTS Sky train is already closed, do we have other transportation options back to the city? :)

I'm really thankful for all your helpful answers ^_^

Okay. I think I'll just purchase single journey tickets. Can I purchase them in advance? (buy them before the concert and use it after the concert).

This really worries me. Cos if the concert will start at 7, (it lasts approximately 4hours 30mins) then it will end 11:30pm (so little time to get out of arena then line up for shuttle then take the train).

If in case BTS Sky train is already closed, do we have other transportation options back to the city? :)

I'm really thankful for all your helpful answers ^_^

I mean you are going to use BTS to go to Impact Arena too right? You can buy 2 tickets when you go to Impact Arena [one for going and one for coming back] but I'm not sure if the ticket for coming back will be able to use or not because single journey ticket have time limit of 120 min and if it is more than 120 min they will charge 40 baht per hour] but since you didn't put the ticket through the train entrance zone yet I'm not sure if the ticket start counting the 120 min or not and I never try buying the single journey ticket in advance so I'm not sure how would it work or end up. Hope you don't get confuse.

About the concert I think the concert would finish at 23:00 PM since True announce that the concert is 4 hours but if you can't reach the BTS on time, you can take the taxi when you get off Impact Link Shuttle because taxi would be the only option left around 23:00 - 24:00 but I'm sure it would not cost a lot because there are usually no traffic around that time. Where is your hotel again?

My SS4 Ticket

ss4ticketedit.jpg

The purple one is 3000 baht and yellow one is 900 baht. My gold 5000 baht ticket is with my friend.

Anyway here are my details for each day:

On 16th March = I'm going 900 baht Zone N

On 17th March = I'm going 3000 baht Zone G

On 18th March = I'm going 5000 baht Zone SJ

So if anyone is going to the zone that I'm going, hope to see you there.

P.S. By the way I'm taking a leave the whole day on the 16th [i just got the permission from my boss yesterday].

Archived