Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• evelyn168evelyn168 Joongbo's WardPosts: 4,253Member

IDOL

I don't think they really kissed. I mean, Hyun Joong isn't that daring... This week's episode, he's hesitant to kiss his wife. I mean, it'll take alot for him to change that much in 2 weeks time...

But I can see that they've gotten really close. Hwangbo tried to protect Hyun Joong from the older women, while Hyun Joong was so sweet to sing the song...

I just hope that they'll be more comfortable with each other.
    Please follow the signature rules
  • JoongBoXiahJangJoongBoXiahJang Posts: 2,707Member

ROOKIE

really shre tried protecting hyun joong from other ladies, on we got company or this week?

Anyway, June 16, that is awesome. Next week is filled with goodies.

I don't think they kiss, but the possibilities that they hold hands or do something funny is still up there.

Cute JoongBo!
    She rise again. The new Queen of C-pop.
  • ibmp2005ibmp2005 Posts: 974Member

ROOKIE

don't think they really kissed. I mean, Hyun Joong isn't that daring

this sentence made me remember in last interview that he said " i don't dare to quarrel with because i don't want to die soon as she is black belt takwondo" how cute he is,

hb is cover her eyes as she's don't know everything in that game, how cute she is.

ROOKIE

She probably cover her eyes, so she wouldn't laugh. I mean hyun joong once his eyes are on hwang bo he look like he want to simle.
    Or
    being the tomboyish her if she didn't cover her eyes, the possiblity that he can kiss her is like 0, since she would push him away playfully. Covering her eyes the chance of kissing is bigger, since it really give Hyun joong the power, up to him now.

someone said that was filmed after epi 12, that mean after the guests left, maybe they thought about skinship and decided they need to improve, meaning more skinship in We got company?

don't know if you guys get me, too much thinking about joongbo right now, can't say it clear.
  • subdwfreakysubdwfreaky Kuala LumpurPosts: 1,703Member

IDOL

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (Muize @ Jun 2 2008, 08:45 AM) »
    News (the only news about this couple till now, reporters do you jobs right now!)
    (first very very brief news, SS501 flew back to Korea today already)

Kim Hyun Joong surprising confession while singing in “We Got Married” June 2nd, 2008
    Translated and Screencaps by Muize (The JoongBo Hardcore Supporter!)

June 1st, broadcasted on “SSN:WGM”, Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 gave his fake wife, Hwang Bo, a message for the first time while he was singing a serenade.
    Tonight, celebrities visited newlywed houses for each couple for the housewarming party. At Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong’s house, Song Eun yi, Choi Hwa Jeong and Park Si Eun had paid them a visit through manner of friendliness as usual. While the others member of SS501 came to their place as well in a flash which formed the old women and young men groups.
    In evening when gathering in one place, we could feel how much the difference in ages among the members were as they presented such happily atmosphere at the same time. Choi Hwa Jeong had made a demand “I want to hear a song from the singer husband just once to see how it is.” Kim Hyun Joong accepted that request willingly. He said “In fact, it’s great because after marriage I had no chance to sing a proposal song” (sorry for this ..pretty confusing) “I and the other SS501 members will present a harmonic proposal together”
    To prepare a performance for Hwang Bo, the SS501 members used bananas as microphones. Kim Hyun Joong was the main among the member, they impressed Hwang Bo by harmoniously singing a lovely and sentimental cappella. While appreciating the song, Hwang Bo was shy all the time and didn’t know what to do yet she had put a smile full of happiness on her face.
    The highlight was the end of the song. Kim Hyun Joong finished the song by looking into Hwang Bo’s eyes and said “I love you Hwang Bo” making a surprising confession which made Hwang Bo sink down. (who wouldn’t?...)
    The visitors in that room cried with envy. For full-blown atmosphere, they shouted to rush these two to hug “Hug! Hug!” But it seemed like Kim Hyun Joong was hesitant and had no courage to do. Therefore, seeing Kim Hyun Joong’s tight look, Song Eun Yi (gag-maker auntie ^__^) went into his arms to give a demonstration saying “What a shame(or something), just hug like this and it’s alright!” which made the members roar with laughters.

Ok assuming from this news, it’s HyunJoong who had to give a hug right?

Screencaps of our auntie's great job!
    She said “Man hugs like this!”
    http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4448/op...ceep1220go8.jpg

On the screen, Song Eun Yi said “Why can’t/don’t you say this man is my man!” did she tell Hwang Bo? I don’t know
    http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/7480/oppo...ceep1220sa4.jpg

While translating this, I couldn't stop smiling and noticed HJ's effort to make this real and HB's true feeling towards her young groom..she really cared about him..don't know in what way but we can all tell that her inside is truely beautiful (hey i'm not saying that she has a bad look..don't get me wrong).

I suggest you guys listen to "in a rush" while watching JoongBo and endless smile will appear on your face w/o realizing.

"it came over me in a rush
    when i realized that i love you so much
    that sometimes i cry
    but i cant tell you why......

........I LOVE YOU HWANG BO........

A fan posted at Hwang Bo's cyworld saying "pls take care of HyunJoong oppa, you're the only one I believe in" what a sweet words from HyunJoong's fan ^__^

Question
    Do you guys think that HyunJoong can remember what he said on Xman? cuz it'll be so funny if he does! it'll haunt him!
    Perhaps he thinks "i was young that time and i really didn't realize that nuna would be such a caring wife"...back to my fantasy again~~~~

omoya omoya.
    so many things to be excited about. (sorry for quoting all)
    waahhhh...the news! *dies of happiness for the 100th time*
    i'm not sure to whom it sounded like Song Eun Yi shouted that for...since i don't really know Korean....but maybe you're rite....hehe
    and bout the
    “Why can’t/don’t you say this man is my man!” did she tell Hwang Bo? I don’t know

yeah....i think she's telling hwangbo alrite...
    and i 1000% agree that Hwangbo is so beautiful inside....n outside...which brings me to some of the comments earlier...i forgot whose comments....saying hwangbo looks prettier after been in this show.....after seeing much of her old shows.....i must say she's always been beautiful.....inside n outside tho her beauty is not the typical/stereotype idea of beauty.....that's what amazingly attractive about her.
    which brings me to this...
    A fan posted at Hwang Bo's cyworld saying "pls take care of HyunJoong oppa, you're the only one I believe in" what a sweet words from HyunJoong's fan ^__^

omoya.....this is why i love SS501......i mean.....and their fans....
    even fangirls can give consent to this coupling......which shows this couple is just so amazingly good. n Hyunjoong's fan posted those words.....such sweet line....to Hwangbo's Cyworld? man.....if i'm hwangbo.....even reading that line would left me smiling for ages(ok, ages is exaggerated but anyway).....ahhh.....i'm still smiling now.....haha....
    hyunjoong n hwangbo seems to be a really lucky couple rite now.....i wonder what kinda conflict can occur between tham, since every couple in wgm will be faced with some conflicts rite....or maybe not every couple.....

if they could remember the Xman game they're on....that'd be great. haha. now i'm hoping the clip would be shown to them in that show Come to Play...and ask for their thoughts after seeing it....hehehe....chances are slim tho...cuz so many couple to be given highlight....esp Andy-Solbi n Alex-Shinae i guess........i'm not sure tho....haha...

so....now everyone's over the 'hug' discussion n moved on to 'kiss' discussion... image
    better not give me too much anticipation n hopes.......i'm already well, having it....*dies 101th time cuz of happiness n anxiety*...she's covering her eyes(yes, it's not the MC...cuz the sleeves looks like hers).....omo...so cute! haha....they're so innocent. love it.
    why is time moving so slow?

and i just went to WGM thread....
    booo.....some people there really love to pick n bash on our couple. i bet they're just jealous. eugh. they said that hwangbo suddenly becomes shy on the show n not funny as usual n all cuz hyunjoong's standard of performance in variety show is too low compared to hers.......too bad they couldn't understand a simple concept called 'feelings'. not all shows are all about gags n laughs n bla bla bla. ahh, i really pity those kinda people. actually, there's quite a number of hyunjoong haters from the beginning news that he'll be in WGM in that thread..probly outta jealousy, cuz he's from idol group(they kept mentioning him SS501 dude, and asked why must take someone from SS501/idol groups?(even the 1st page labeled him as Kim Hyun ??? whats that? i don't accept excuses saying they don't know his name and all unless they don't even watch the show) i guess, they'd be so happy if the producers took a dude from other groups that's their fav...say super junior/dbsk? pshh....sorry, don't quote me on this. those bashers just pissed me off. sure, hyunjoong's not the most perfect husband, but so neither any of the other guys in that show....closest to best husband would be Crown J for me......but iono..

and i still can't get over the way Hyungjun dances n gets sooo excited, n the moment he pushed Song Eun Yi away from Hyunjoong........lmao......hahahahaha....silly kid....haha.....also love it when Kyujong helped to push Hyunjoong to the front when they're about to sing. haha, love those kids, they really support their leader getting married.

did anyone notice too that after he said 'i love you hwangbo' he actually jerked forward, but at that time she squats on the floor and he immediately turn back to the members. or did i see it wrongly?
    26405319.jpg
    i don't give a damn bout ur over-rated freakishness, i've better taste than that.

ROOKIE

I saw that too, he was going to hwang bo, but hwang bo was on the floor. I bet if she had walked two feet, he would have hugged her. ahhhhh, why so shy. the shyness is getting in their way of opening up.

But once they are over that shyness, I think they are going to be a really good couple, well another level of understanding, since I think they are an amazing couple already.

I saw that too, I can't help but leave a comment, it isn't like they attack on them together as a couple, but individually, and I don't think there is any problem with them together or apart!
  • lemurturtlelemurturtle icon©Lynda(abm) Posts: 1,199Friend of Soompi
    edited June 2008
    YAY! i lurk around this thread all the time, but it's my first time posting ^ ^. i've loved this couple all along but after that last episode, i couldn't help but post about it image.
    It was just TOO cute what hyunjoong said to hwangbo, i hope they hug next episode! it would be a shame if they didn't XD. and as for the peppero game, i know anbi kissed, i wonder if joonbo will XD, or maybe i'm just dreaming =__=;

subdwfreaky: i used to go to the wgm thread all the time, but people do seem to bad mouth hwangbo and hyunjoong alot over there image i mean, a couple doesn't have to act funny like crown j and in young or romanticly cheesey like alex and shinae for fans to love them. whatever though, i'll keep on cheering for this couple!
    2qncnix.png
    JaeKyung - WooRi - HyunYoung - JiSook - NoEul - SeungAh - YoonHye
    "How many men have expressed interest in you?"_________
    ____________"Actually, I've gotten alot from women" - Yoobin♥

ROOKIE

Thanks for your support!

We Got married thread are all very mean sometimes. Most like certain couples and competition. Some don't even like the show...
    I like this thread more haha what can I say. We seem to just focus on our couple, and encourage them.

Keep it up jia JoongBO!
  • MuizeMuize Posts: 461Member

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (4eita @ Jun 3 2008, 02:09 AM) »
    oh .. I can't wait that long I was hoping it will air this week

Request : can some one tell me what this line says
    알라뷰 황보

I Love You HwangBo.... that's from the news i translated before on page 30.

About Come to play just rewatched it again and it said "next week"...so if it's next week then it won't be June 16th right?
    ummm...well don't worry if it changes, there's gonna e a news soon! i'll keep update
    just went to SS601.com(lately i'hve been there like 10 times a day!) preview for come to play is really better..like their trousers!

Talking about covering her eyes, it's good and bad too.
    Good: that she won't see how close he is and she won't get too shy
    Bad: since she won't know how close so she won't know when to stop too! i think she believes in HyunJoong to take charge of when to stop cux he'll see it first ...right?
    ~~~Let's fate decide their paths~~~
    Nadal won Olympics gold medal!!!!!! Genius! Vamos Nadal! Happy ~^^~

• Far^awayFar^away Kim Yuna is ? Prifysgol Caerdydd ♥Posts: 1,297Friend of Soompi
    i was watching Sukira with SS501...

Hyun Joong was asked to comment on his 'marriage'... and his answers were rather funny! Hahhahah~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u3nhI5IPSc&feature=user

it started around 1:20...

he sounded like he really got married! He talk about hwang Bo a bit and their age gap.

-Far
    getwicked.jpg banner2m.jpg
    Far ♥ ♥ ♥ Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo _________________________________le Langage des Fleurs

IDOL

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (bm05om @ Jun 2 2008, 09:38 PM) »
    All files uploaded by bm05om/onyxxy unless stated otherwise.Do not post these links outside of Soompi,thank you..it wasn't easy to compile all these songs together . image

-- Episode 9 --

Jang Nara - Saranghagi Joheun Nal
    (as HwangBo drives towards HyunJoong in her car and pick him up)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/blmse5
    http://www.4shared.com/file/49827901/33ba2...Joheun_Nal.html

-- Episode 10 --

Ephemera - Country Song
    (as HwangBo and HyunJoong gets playful at the beach)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhrneb

V.O.S - Geudaeyeosseo Gomaweoyo
    (during HwangBo/HyunJoong's interview)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/nq39sl
    http://www.4shared.com/file/49533816/bb9b4...o_Gomawoyo.html

this was quoted from bm05om at WGM thread. pls respect her n don't take the links out of soompi^^. thanks. i'm not sure if posted or not in here......i'll add V.O.S Beautiful Life(the song played during Hyunjoong-Hwangbo breakfast) later

anyway..

lemurturtle: really yes. i agree. as long as they're being real, i don't see as to why to not love them. thank you so much for joining us. hope to see you mroe often^^.

Muize: yeah..bout come to play...the preview clip i watch said it's 080609. but Hwangbo covering her eyes like that is just so cute. haha. it's the only 2nd male celeb i've seen her reacting that way to (after Hyesung ssi^^), but then again....maybe i haven't watch enough of her.......

Far^away: haha...omo! yess!!! everyone who loves this couple! go watch that interview!!! super duper adorable...hahahah......i can't believe it that Hyunjoong really acted n answered as if he's really married to her. and his answers...*dies 102th time of happiness*...must watch! must! i'll spazz bout it later.....ahahah......i'm so happy like a child now....lmao...

and other members answers are sweet......esp Jungmin n Kyujong...but poor Jungmin...hyunjoong teased him like that...xD....i think he'd make a good husband actually.....oops..outta topic

edit---
    and that sukira show....
    did anyone notice Hyunjoong's hand gesture while talking bout his marriage....lmao....haha..and he seemed like he didn't want to stop talking bout it....lol...n babies? breast milk? high quality formula? soccer team? including reserves? Hyunjoong FC?...hahaha..lmao.
    i really want Hwangbo to watch it...hahahaha
    26405319.jpg
    i don't give a damn bout ur over-rated freakishness, i've better taste than that.
  • lemurturtlelemurturtle icon©Lynda(abm) Posts: 1,199Friend of Soompi
    OMG FAR! that video is so funny XD. he wants to have many MANY babies XDDD! so many babies that breast milk won't be enough to feed them XDDD. i can't stop laughing! i wonder what hwangbo would say if she watched that....image
    2qncnix.png
    JaeKyung - WooRi - HyunYoung - JiSook - NoEul - SeungAh - YoonHye
    "How many men have expressed interest in you?"_________
    ____________"Actually, I've gotten alot from women" - Yoobin♥
  • Far^awayFar^away Kim Yuna is ? Prifysgol Caerdydd ♥Posts: 1,297Friend of Soompi
    ^ ahahha~ thats the most LOL moment!

i was like whatttt? breast milk wasn't enough? and then he was like 'I'm going to have a lot of babies!' image

Yeah~ he really looked like he wanted to talk more about it, but pity they interrupted him. HAHHAHA~

but when he said it's nice, someone looked out for you, not lonely at night.... he seemed sincere. image

-Far
    getwicked.jpg banner2m.jpg
    Far ♥ ♥ ♥ Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo _________________________________le Langage des Fleurs

ROOKIE

oh my gosh thanks for the clip.
    hj is hiliarious, i am so wondering what hb would think after hearing that comment.
    hj seems like he is really enjoying the married life.

i love how he said he wanted a lot of babies.
    and yeah his hand gestures were really like he wanted to talk forever and not stop.

where do you guy find these clips of him commenting on his marriage?

i love how he said that i am not at the marrying age yet, but "SINCE I GOT MARRIED", it is nice because i have someone to lean on and i am not lonely at night.

but still the best part was about the babies.
    i want to feed them high quality formula.
    breast milk is good?
    yeah, but i want so many babies that even breast milk isn't enough!!!!!!
  • Witchtwitch09Witchtwitch09 Posts: 245Member

ROOKIE

hi everyone.. new here.. came over cos Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo never fail to get me tickled..

and just watched the vid on YT.. have to say that HJ is really adorable and i agree with what all of you say.. he really wants to continue this topic, but guess he cant...

oh.. i think HJ is really sincere when he says that he enjoys his marriage life.. is it particularly so because he's married to hwang bo?? haha... image
    We Believe in Love when We See it..
    Love is just about meeting the right person at the right time...

credit: sharry for banner

ROOKIE

i want a soccer team!
    dang, so fatherly like talk.

IDOL

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (Witchtwitch09 @ Jun 3 2008, 12:21 AM) »
    hi everyone.. new here.. came over cos Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo never fail to get me tickled..

and just watched the vid on YT.. have to say that HJ is really adorable and i agree with what all of you say.. he really wants to continue this topic, but guess he cant...

oh.. i think HJ is really sincere when he says that he enjoys his marriage life.. is it particularly so because he's married to hwang bo?? haha... image

hey....newbie...hi^^.....omo....the bold part from your quote.....ahhhhh...do you want to make me too excited mode again?!!!! yaaahh!!!! i hope so...hahahah

it's great how this show widens the fandom for artistes that are married to each other.....for every couple even, i guess...
    like for us......i think more hwangbo fans start to get to know hyunjoong n love him, whereas Hyunjoong's/SS501's fans (like me) fell for Hwangbo's charms. gawsh..what a great feeling. haha

that radio show along with come to play preview just made my day with mix feelings now....hahaha
    n knowing his bluntness(even in the SuKiRa show....we can see it, rite?)....he's gotta be sincere when saying all those stuffs^^
    he didn't even laugh when the rest were laughing after saying he sounded like he's really gotten married.....as if he's serious bout it...and continued with his own thoughts..."It's Nice" and continued elaborating on it..like talking bout stuffs he loves...(example: his guitars)...and his eye contacts look like he was talking to himself...lmao...
    and the way he answers all the questions about house..babies........didn't he look serious bout it altho it might meant as a joke? oh my....hyunjoong....stop amusing me too much already...xD
    no wonder even his fans are supporting him to be with Hwangbo(well, besides the fact that Hwangbo does have a really charming personality that'd make ppl easily fall in love) ......like the one posting on Hwangbo's cyworld...that's awfully sweet.....can't really get over it. (i wonder if hwangbo watched the sukira tho since she must be busy n we don't know if she watches those kinda shows....hey...can someone post the youtube link to her cyworld? plsss...haha....)

but does anyone notice?
    i was watching the old episodes.....and kinda felt that both of them were less shy during their honeymoon episodes (9 & 10)? in fact, they've become like buddies in there....
    what happen? suddenly they're both sooo shy after moving in (ep 11 & 12) ......
    the difference is really noticeable.
    26405319.jpg
  • AlecRubyAlecRuby The Bel-TownPosts: 1,485Banned

ROOKIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4qhrIsSTlA&NR=1

i wonder what hj will think after seeing this sexy hb unnie's photoshoot.
    there is no way people can say hb is too manly for hj.

i thought hj was very very sincere when referring to his married life on the radio show, he was really serious about it.

all of have to say is that this week's ep, is that everyone's relationship has either gotten weird or the atmosphere was just too ???

anbi-ring thing
    joongbo- confession yeah, but then suddenly way too shy with each other, especially hb, she wasn't like her regular self.
    jyoung- gotten to be very fond of each other

i guess the only normal couple is the mc dude.

JOONGBO... YA YA!
    credit: yanasot
  • MuizeMuize Posts: 461Member

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    Witchtwitch09 Welcome welcome newbie hope yo’ll become oldie like us ^__^
    subdwfreaky her cywolrd http://cyworld.search.empas.com/search/all...amp;y=11&s=
    The clip! The conversation! better watch it myself and die for the 100th time.
    Yeah even me feel he’s a married man whenever I watch SS501 performances…especially when they sing “calling for you” I’ll go like “how could a married man dance like that??? ”..hahaha too much into this couple!
    HJ, since you got married, I’ll go for Jungmin, my lovely sexy dongseang haha….. gone mad

Well, I start to feel that this couple is like lovers (not married)…I mean she’s shy all the time (not to mention losing herself around him just saw her on a program she kicked a man while climbing rocks ^__^) and rarely looks directly into his eyes ,or at least at him, while he can do it…even when EunYi auntie hugged him he kept looking at her but she just looked at her friend.

Up until now, babies are the only thing that they have in common.
    I’ll go on what I see what they seem to like and like not (I’m not 100% sure of HJ but I am sure about HB)

HB-Coloreful things HJ:No
    HB-Modern House HJ:No
    HB-Dog lover HJ:No (he doesn’t hate it he’s just scared…right?) a reply said that he doesn't either hate or scared.
    HB-Cheesy Things HJ:No
    (almost of the area of her own house covered with pink color! Haven’t seen her bathroom yet…)

But it doesn’t matter cuz love rules the world!!!!!!!!!!! OMO! HJ’s fangirls ready to kill me now…

General talk, Hwang Bo sooooooooooo loves babies!
    She always hugs and cherishes them motherly like they’re her own babies
    In 2004, she worked as MC on a program and there was a little boy running to her and hide behind her and she acted as a biggest sister protecting her young brother and ready to go for the kid that bullied him…gosh! I don’t know where I keep those pix.
    During Racing-Car, she took care of the kids whose their parents were somewhere else…maybe they were racing.
    ~~~Let's fate decide their paths~~~
    Nadal won Olympics gold medal!!!!!! Genius! Vamos Nadal! Happy ~^^~

• damseldamsel in tackey's bedPosts: 178Member

ROOKIE

subdwfreaky > this is hwangbo's cyworld... image, i can't understand korean that's why i dunno if she she have messages regarding we got married.

visit my site:

Hideaki Takizawa Online

<joongbo banner : credit to kickazzkris>

[Kang Ji Hwan] [Sung Yuri] [Jang Geun Suk] [Hong Gil Dong] [Lee Da Hae] [Big Bang] [Se7en] [Wonder Girls] [KARA] [SS501] [Hwang Bo] [JoongBo]