[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

Guest AlecRuby

I read it from here http://cynews.cyworld.com/service/news/she...11423729105..he wrote it on his official hompage..i guess.

Just saw Andy and Solbi kiss pics and it got me wonder.what about HB+HJ? what if they kiss just like the other couples? will the result be the same? But don't think it's gonna happen since these two are not into this kind of things...

Oh and one more thing, i read a comment at youtube saying like if they had to spent a night together so how could HwangBo manage to wake HJ up? hahaha cos he's sleepyhead.

thanks for the news, that's cool hyun joong is already feeling the need to stop anyone who is trying to discredit is bride. hahahahaha.... cute.

i wondered about the same thing too, whether they would kiss or not, but i highly doubt it would be something so dramatic. i do hope that they at least have a peck on the cheek.

who would you guess go first? hwang bo pecking on hyun joong or the opposite. it would be surprising to see hyun joong do something like that, he hate cheesy things.

can't wait two more days!

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marryu<3

I really love Hwangbo sometimes. She's so manly, but the way she's tough is a quality a lot of girls want.

Guest Qi Luo

QUESTION

During the interview about their first meeting, Hyunjoong said he expected a "girl cute" and not Hwangbo. BUT...

When Hyunjoong meant 'cute' did he mean a girl with good appearance or did he mean a girl with more feminine way? I ask this because there might be words that have double meaning in korean or words that are hard to translate from korean to english.

Could anyone that knows korean clarify this please!

altho i was like T^T "poor Hwangbo unnie you meanie Hyunjoong xD"...when he said he's expecting someone cute n not Hwangbo. What?? hahaha.........but i sure wish he'd be able to see how great she is as the show progress....that's the whole point of it.

Yeah! :) Me too!

But anyway,

I really loved their awkardness together and how they're so different. Their scenes together are so funny!

On car:

Hwangbo: How should we call eachother?

Hyunjoong: Originally if I had a girlfriend I would call her 'ya'

Hwangbo: 'ya'? Let's try that. Call me 'ya'

Hyunjoong: *hesitant* Ya... Ya... *uncomfortable* ¬¬' ... .... .........

(...) *Silence*

Caption on screen: they stayed like this for 30 minutes.

On boat:

Hwangbo - What's this?

Hyunjoong - mangas

Hwangbo - T_T

LOL! I laughted so much!!! I can't wait to see the next episode!

Guest subdwfreaky

haha, I didn't mean that SS501 fans are mean. I think all very popular bands' fans are very nice in fact.

It just I read some replies in the youtube clips and they all were dissing Bo while they can't stop complimenting Joong.

haha. nope. i still believe there are really mean fans, cuz i've seen 'em myself. but abt the youtube comments u said. omg. that is mean.

fangirls' jealousy i guess.

:ph34r:

thanks for supporting again. i think we are on the same joongbo boat together. i always have these older girl young guy thing that gets to me, only if I think they match. And for real I never really knew who hyun joong was until this show. I knew he was SS501 and that was about it.

omo...why r u thanking me? :lol: ...suddenly for a split second i felt like

u're the formal Hyunjoong talking to informal Hwangbo(me) when u said thanks for supporting.

. haha. j/k, j/k. i'm happy to spazz in here since the official thread is full of disc on another couple. yes, i agree, older girl-younger guy couple is great when they match. not just randomly. n just like your exp with Hyunjoong, i never knew Hwangbo before, only heard of her name. i anticipate to see more of her. i heard that she's all funny n open, and it's cute to see her getting shy/a lil uncomfortable in this show...hehehe..

cookie&cream<3 she's not 'that' old to me...hehe..i prefer someone that age than some school girls like in Kdramas :P . i sure know a lot of SS501 fans that i know are happy with Hwangbo as well(tho some may not), cuz we're so curious before the bride is announced.

Oh and one more thing, i read a comment at youtube saying like if they had to spent a night together so how could HwangBo manage to wake HJ up? hahaha cos he's sleepyhead.

i think Hwangbo should be rewarded if she manage to wake him up :lol: j/k. i don't think they'd sleep for real cuz the production won't wanna lose recording time waiting for Hwangbo to wake him up, no? haha. guess we'll just havta wait n see.

lovelyxdream: omo..yes me too,

love alex-shinae so much

. it's great that this couple is the opposite. something new to watch ^^

thanks for the news, that's cool hyun joong is already feeling the need to stop anyone who is trying to discredit is bride. hahahahaha.... cute.

hey, this is making me feel giddy for some reason...haha.

it would be surprising to see hyun joong do something like that, he hate cheesy things.

i think so too, too bad huh? that'd be a fun thing to watch :lol:

She's so manly, but the way she's tough is a quality a lot of girls want.

hmm...i have to agree too. cuz i admire tough girls. hehe.

Qi Luo: diff meaning? hmm...possible.......anyone wanna answer? i'll try to ask around to my friend.

I really loved their awkardness together and how they're so different.

that's what i love too.

Hyunjoong: Originally if I had a girlfriend I would call her 'ya'

Hwangbo: 'ya'? Let's try that. Call me 'ya'

Hyunjoong: *hesitant* Ya... Ya... *uncomfortable* ¬¬' ... .... .........

hahahaha. yeah, i laughed so hard at this part too. he should've just called her Ya/Ya..ya

instead of Nuna T^T. haha.

sorry i replied for too long T^T.

i was so excited that i even manage to force my sis to watch it. xD

Hmmm.....can't wait for next ep. :D

Can't wait for this week's epi.

I hope they are less awkward, and more funny!

I hope their are some romanticness in the couple,

just for the show at least. It seem like they were having dinner in the next epi, and laughed alot!

QUESTION

During the interview about their first meeting, Hyunjoong said he expected a "girl cute" and not Hwangbo. BUT...

When Hyunjoong meant 'cute' did he mean a girl with good appearance or did he mean a girl with more feminine way? I ask this because there might be words that have double meaning in korean or words that are hard to translate from korean to english.

yeah he said "cute" girl he used this word in korean but i really don't know his inner feeling toward this word...this is understandable cos HB as a bride is unpredictable, i myself was shocked when i first saw this news at HB's cyworld...never thought she was gonna be on this show since she lost so much popularities after disappearance from screen for months (for ones who are not her fan might not know but she did work as DJ and MC).

And as far as i know, HJ has/had a news concerning with Tiff (i don't know what kind of news it is..sorry) so he might think someone like her would be his couple. Besides, there's many girl bands in korean music market...but why HB? maybe it's a fate..haha j/k.

sorry, i can't help you anything....

now i'm so worried since HJ has lots of activities aboard, japan, malaysia and thailand but whatever, i have to live with it...even they have to leave this show in short period.

just heard HJ said something on MBC FM4U (91.9MHz) about their ages differences that made him cann't use informal words..sigh..i can't understand again. Hope SS501 fans will translate it so that i will able to know what he talked about. hehe

one more day left to see them again whooppiiiiiiiiiiiiii

EDIT

SS501 fans already translated what it said earlier! but i don't think i can post it here. Maybe you should go to SS501 theard or at quainte501.com for translation..hehe so funny...HyunJoong.

just heard HJ said something on MBC FM4U (91.9MHz) about their ages differences that made him cann't use informal words..sigh..i can't understand again. Hope SS501 fans will translate it so that i will able to know what he talked about. hehe

EDIT

SS501 fans already translated what it said earlier! but i don't think i can post it here. Maybe you should go to SS501 theard or at quainte501.com for translation..hehe so funny...HyunJoong.

hi muize, please feel free to post the translation here of what hyun joong said be hwang bo or the show. i think most people here are curious about their status right now and if their continuation on the show will last.

this couple is quite interesting because it is sparking a lot of people's attention.

one more day to go!

Guest subdwfreaky

i'm not sure if it's posted since it's not that new...but....since it's related....just summary of what happened in last episode.

CLICK

-edit-

and i've just read the trans about what Hyunjoong said about Hwangbo at SS501 forum.

and his answer bout his ideal girl or sumthin....sounds :D haha....i know it's kinda general....but it did remind me of Hwangbo...n he did relate it to Hwangbo too...haha, and he also made some funny comments bout Hwangbo....go n read it at their thread/forum. likely to leave a smile on your face. hahaha

Guest jaejoongie <3

QUESTION

cute = small, pale face, big round eyes, shy, laughs cutely, has a lot of aegyo, likes pink.... etc...

yea....

thanks for the translation, whatever the thoughts of a cute girl hyun joong wished for he is now stuck with hwang bo. who i think is much cooler than just some cute girl that he wanted. hwang bo could be cute when she wants to.

i am so excited to see ep. 10. i am like practically screaming for it. i don't know why, but maybe because i am just a die hard supporter for these two who are creating active discussions among the community.

here some pics of them (not together though) just to kill some time. I really think they look compatiable together.

img249499386.jpg

xman called him the eccentric boy

img249499388.jpg

Lady General - Hwang Bo

The most outstanding characteristic of Hwang Bo is her outgoing personality and voice. Although frequently referred to as a man in Xman and made her rather depressed, but during the actual games, she never lets down her guard and will always give her all, showing everyone what girl power is all about.

c0048283_475d4c58d0f35.jpg

1172108643617_1.jpg

03136.jpg

aa.jpg

2008051299927_2008051236611.jpg

20080429190714.jpg

image_readtop_2008_270184_120944805166331.jpg

enjoy guys!

hi muize, please feel free to post the translation here of what hyun joong said be hwang bo or the show. i think most people here are curious about their status right now and if their continuation on the show will last.

I'm asking her to lend me her translation right now..hope i'll get her permission to post it in here..

OMO!!! romance's starting but ruins by mosquitos scene hehehe..sigh..i missed their dinner because of my nephew, u little kid!!!

and thanks for pix. i'll put mine of recent hwangbo at her "infinity girls" program later but i have to cap and copy it from mbcevery1 first .

EDIT

Rich couple eat noodle at the morning..hahaha.

Ah, they moved to the other place.

My opinion, these two are awkward doing romantic things but not to each other. HyunJoong takes a good care of his noona...sweet.

I laughed so hard seeing HwangBo wearnig that long white dress..it's not her at all! Recently, just saw her pic of what she wears to bed on the other program. i think i'll cap for you next time

Beach scene, i thought the person who wrote letters on the beach was HB when she posted on her cyworld before this on-air..it's HJ's. HB looks so cool when taking a picture no wonder why she's obsessed so much of photo things.

^

to add to what you wrote~

i love how hwang bo just whining on the couch when she cant find hyun joon any where~ i was laughing like crazy~ and they used his manga to kill the mosquitoes~~ ROFL!!!~~~ this couple have loads of potential i must say~ i had always love these two as celebrities..now that they are coupled,its just makes it better~

Guest CrazyYochy

^

to add to what you wrote~

i love how hwang bo just whining on the couch when she cant find hyun joon any where~ i was laughing like crazy~ and they used his manga to kill the mosquitoes~~ ROFL!!!~~~ this couple have loads of potential i must say~ i had always love these two as celebrities..now that they are coupled,its just makes it better~

I couldnt agree with you guys more. They have become one of my favorites now.

At first their relationship was awkward but I love it. I mean you can laugh all the time with them.

I usually refer to Hyun Joong as the kiddo,

but when they were drinking lthe wine like newlyweds awww that was just too cute. I can never stop laughing when it comes to them

He is so cute!!! Props to him! Hwanbo ssi! (LMAO)

I was like awwww *so jealous!!!* when he feeded her lettuce. I want a husband like him!

Hyun Joong killing mosquitos. or something... LMAO! He looked like ready to kill. I saw him putting them in a napkin was he going to have some kind of collenction? :lol:

So good to be married to a nuna (unnie for us) they know all about the beauty tips.

Love this couple! Excelent couple picture!

I'll try to come back later with some screen caps.

they are so awesome. their time spent together is only getting better and better. eating together, puting on lipstick, and swatting the flys with his manga is very cute. i love it how she kept on yelling husband husband... when he was outside cooking the noodles. and i just love the fact that hwang bo is so outgoing and whining on the couch when hyun joong suddenly walks in with the hot noodles. it was lovely. i have no doubt that people will only love this couple more. it different from the rest, two different people from two different world came together and just hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i can't even get a word to describe them.

i love their drink on the boat as husband and wife. hwang bo was so excited and she kept on laughing, that was timeless.

here are the links to all parts of their latest ep.

part 1/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glp8QuHOwT8

part 2/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzSCLrENxTQ

part 3/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnNUjcR26sc

I am pretty sure the subs will be up tomorrow for the latest. many on youtube are demanding subs, hopefully we will get a whole detailed translation.

i am now watching the part where they are on the beach and it was so girly of hwang bo to suddenly running and scream like a girl. it is such a cute side of unnie that we don't often see and with her in a dress it like, "IS THAT REALLY GENERAL HWANG BO?!?!!?!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

Guest CrazyYochy

Here are some Screen Caps (I'll make more after I finish re-watching the 2nd and 3rd part of their cut).

joongbo1ed1.jpg

joongbo2rw7.jpg

joongbo3wf0.jpgjoongbo4bu4.jpg

joongbo5yz4.jpgjoongbo6fm6.jpg

joongbo7yh8.jpgjoongbo13jq2.jpg

joongbo15xi9.jpgjoongbo23tw5.jpg

joongbo22sg1.jpgjoongbo17db5.jpg

joongbo12qg5.jpgjoongbo11kd7.jpg

Guest Qi Luo

and i've just read the trans about what Hyunjoong said about Hwangbo at SS501 forum.

and his answer bout his ideal girl or sumthin....sounds haha....i know it's kinda general....but it did remind me of Hwangbo...n he did relate it to Hwangbo too...haha, and he also made some funny comments bout Hwangbo....go n read it at their thread/forum. likely to leave a smile on your face. hahaha

EDIT

I searched this interview everywhere on quainte501 site... but I'm not finding. Could someone give me the link please? ^^

--------------

Fan taken pics of Hyun Joong at the studio recording of "We Got Married"

Credits: Attraction + SS601.com + Quainte501.com

0506hj1st9.jpg

0506hj1st9.89d1abc606.jpg

0506hj4jq9.jpg

0506hj4jq9.933422062d.jpg

Cute...........! <3

Screencap of the latest episode

Credits: Coolsmurf

20080518185649203f31926jf7.jpg

20080518185649203f31926jf7.4d42f1f991.jpg

--------------

LoL from what you guys are saying this episode is super funny! Can't wait to watch. i'll wait the subbed version. :)

Guest AlecRuby

seeing them together really brightens up my Sunday afternoon.

I love how Hyun Joong calls hwang bo noona, although I wish he would do something cute to express to hwang bo. But then again, hj is no cheesy guy, 'cause he the MAN! hehehehe....

but the love the fact that hj would make hwang bo open up the bottle of cola? is that right, anyway and she doesn't have the bottle opener thing, and uses the spoon?!?! that was hiliarious, i was like she isn't going to be able to open that up, but she did and hj and hwang bo were just laughing their head off. it was cute!

i can totally see hj becoming more open to hwang bo. i was especially excited to see him let hwang bo put lipstick on him. i didn't think he would do something like that, but with hwang bo unnie, why not.

for some, they may say they have zero chemistry, but that's totally not true.

seeing how real their laugh was together, feeding hwang bo, and putting his arm over her shoulder on beach. AND I LOVE THE PART, WHEN THEY GOT INTO THE WATER, AND BOTH OF THEM WERE HOLDING ONTO EACH OTHER'S ARM AND SWINGED A LITTLE. I JUST WISHED HJ WAS HOLDING ONTO UNNIE'S HAND.

it was also funny seeing hj writing on the sand and hwang bo taking pictures of hj in different angles, or the part where hj is standing and getting ready for the pic, with his arm out to the side. it was like hwang bo was imaginarly there. hehehehe...

i just can't stop talking about them. their interviews was great too, although i knew nothing of what they were saying. i was just laughing and laughing.

THANKS FOR THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I FORWARD THEM TO MY SIS TO PUT IT UP ON THE FIRST PAGE?

Guest zcandyflossz

HAHAHA

i'm in love with this variety show!

lucky hwangbo!

hyunjoong u smexy boy! =DDDD

Archived