[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

seeing them together really brightens up my Sunday afternoon.

but the love the fact that hj would make hwang bo open up the bottle of cola? is that right, anyway and she doesn't have the bottle opener thing, and uses the spoon?!?! that was hiliarious, i was like she isn't going to be able to open that up, but she did and hj and hwang bo were just laughing their head off. it was cute!

it was also funny seeing hj writing on the sand and hwang bo taking pictures of hj in different angles, or the part where hj is standing and getting ready for the pic, with his arm out to the side. it was like hwang bo was imaginarly there. hehehehe...

about the cola bottle, i totally can imagine hwang bo do that in real life..she's general hwang bo right~ i just dont understand why using spoon and why her not hyun joong who does that~~ *waits patiently for subs*

i also love the part where he held a imaginary hwang bo while hwang bo sets the timer on the camera~ i dunno why,eventhough i understand like 10% percent of what they say,i seemed to always laugh along with hwang bo..her laugh is so contaigous~

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, hwang bo's laugh is really contagious. it is funny always seeing her laugh at the blunt talk that hyun joong does.

i can't wait for the subs to come out, i think i would only laugh even harder than i did the first time. it is great that this ep. their part was longer, three parts, rather than two.

Guest CrazyYochy

Whenever she laughes I am laughing with her.

She is really funny. They look very cute together I like their nuna-dongsaeng relationship. I thought he was like "freak out" when she was putting lipstick on his lips but, he was very nice. This couple has lots of potential.

I can't wait for next week episode.

joongbo30hf5.jpgjoongbo30we1.jpg

Credits: to me

This screen caps aren't high quality since I dont have a HQ quality video but, I thought of sharing it since I love it so much!

Guest subdwfreaky

for those who haven't watch n can't wait to watch, even if that means no subs for now....

Hyunjoong-Hwangbo episode 10

1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIygjtVbiIc

2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFjfSXunbOg

3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa4xbypDsgE

4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK-KgE280yA

5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN77kUXN484

Hyunjoong-Hwangbo episode 11 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kr9UeW6-RI

i'm dying for the subs...

uhhh.....i can't say much except that my mouth hurts because they made me smile so much. =/

i'll comment later....going out now...

btw, thanks much for the caps. love love love. hahaha

----edit-----

Qi Luo here it is.. CLICK

I am still waiting for the subs too!

Gosh, they are so cute!

JoongBo couple are so lovely. It looks like Bo is very crazy over Joong, but Joong is so considerate of Bo also.

I take my words back for seeing Joong as a not so romantic guy, he is quite romantic for me!

Guest AlecRuby

OMg, I watched the epi. and I got to say, even though Hyun Joong hurt his leg, you could see it when he walk, when Hwang Bo told him to catch up with her, he really ran. He is so manly, running for the girl even though his leg must hurt.

It was really funny, how they used the book to hit the flies, as well as a table mat for the noddle pot to go on top of.

I love the feeding part, where Hyun Joong just stuck the food in Bo's mouth, but Bo mouth must be big to get it all in there.

I see a little bit of awkwardness, just a little kind of like Bo was waiting for Joong to open the bottle, but Bo knows how to make awkward disappeared opening it with a spoon. Joong, also with a little smile made it awesome!

My favorite part was when Bo starting yelling "Husband, Husband.." and when she can't find him she start wining on the couch hahah.

Guest subdwfreaky

the following are just my comments/interpretation after watching the non-subbed vid. i wanted to wait for the subbed one....but is that possible? :P ..i'm so impatient....so......guess, it's no harm to re-watch when the subs comes out^^

We Got Married Episode 10: Hyunjoong-Hwangbo couple

(my own summary n comments for this lovely couple lol)

Part 1: Wine n food on the boat

- haha, Hwangbo was surprised at what was inside the boat, and Hyunjoong was kinda imitating her reactions behind her. haha. he looked so kiddish. and Hwangbo seemed to felt funny when they crossed/linked their arms to drink. haha, she tried hard to held back while drinking. thank God she managed. she was actually so shaky/nervous that she accidentally hit her face on his hands(i thought it was the glass at first lol). i actually love seeing the shy Hwangbo...then she was just starting to talk, but instead of waiting for her to continue, he fed her. haha. i wonder what she actually wanted to say. because when Hwangbo gets shy, i don't think she remembers what she wanna say anymore. :P

Part 2: Grill/Barbecue Dinner

- so, Hyunjoong asked her to get changed/dressed or whatever i guess, while he prepared the dinner. it looks like a complete table setting. i'm impressed lol. and Hwangbo really uhmm...groomed herself? i find it sweet that she's trying her best to always look her best and all, maybe due to the bride-nuna pressure? iono. but in that sense she's a really good n thoughtful wife. doesn't take her role for granted. i really admire and appreciate that and i hope so does her 'husband'. :D but the part where Hyunjoong gave comment after she appeared, i think he's kinda shocked to see her in that appearance? haha. the open bottle part...Hwangbo seemed to be shy/embarrassed again, this time i think is because of her strength. haha. but from the way Hyunjoong talked again, i think it's possible that he's impressed at her 'capability'. i ccan't say i'm too sure bout that, it's just my impression.

Part 3: Night-time, before sleep-insect hunting and couple facial

- this ought to be the hilarious part, Hyunjoong and his killing-insect obsession(not really, just the way i put it lol) and what happens when Hwangbo joined in the excitement? double the craze, double the fun. haha. but before that, i couldn't help but to felt funny when Hwangbo wanted to sit and banged with Hyunjoong. of course they both didn't realize it or so it seemed cuz Hyunjoong was busy watching out for the insects, and Hwangbo was looking at another direction. haha. the part where Hwangbo applied stuffs on his face, just like a mother and little kid-son.....and i couldn't help the laughter when she suddenly (kinda) scolded him. and Hwangbo was like "O___o...ehhh?" when Hyunjoong came to her and pushed her away(blame the insects again :lol: ) . When she pushed him at the sliding door/window, i think she was trying to get her revenge on him..haha.....it could be just me. when she appeared in her long white gown, i thought she was having difficulty to move, haha. and then they both had serious look on their faces. but i love it when Hyunjoong tried to peek at the paper she's reading. n the way they signed the contract/letter/certificate...using their lips. haha. that was cute n 'creative' and notice Hwangbo was teasing Hyunjoong right before she applied lipstick on him?.... :lol:

Part 4: in the morning, instant noodle breakfast

- when this part started, they already look very much like a real married couple to me, the way the morning started and all. the way Hwangbo's doing her stuff and Hyunjoong sneaked out. :D Hwangbo was worried sick/freaked out when she found out Hyunjoong wasn't there anymore. is it cuz she was worried that he'd leave her just like that? lol. j/k. and the way Hyunjoong was waiting for the noodles to be cooked outside was downright funny to me, for some reason. maybe it was his blank expression. after giving up, she layed and wailed/whined kinda, haha..and of all the time, he turned up at that moment. lmao. cutely with the pot of noodles in his hands. the way he held it under his sleeves is so cute! and she was surprised again. but Hwangbo looked so happy during their breakfast. as though it was the best meal she has had^o^. they shared the cover of the pot to eat their noodles. aww, how cute. and Hwangbo passed kimchi on the cover when it's Hyunjoong's turn to use the cover to eat. i absolutely love this part. hehe

Part 5: Strolling at the beach n snap snap

omo. i love this part too. it was a great balance of romantic/funny/cute without being overdosely done. it was lighthearted n a portrayal of a blissful couple.Hyunjoong was carrying Hwangbo's camera(if it's hers) when they appeared.^^. i wonder what Hyunjoong drawed/wrote on the sand though. and i liked how he spread out his arms to the 'imaginary' Hwangbo as everyone here calls it...hahaha...while Hwangbo was setting the camera. but the part after he chased after Hwangbo on the beach......it is Hyunjoong who grabbed Hwangbo's hands and not the other way round, rite? *please let it be right*.....cuz i'm not sure of my own view......i'm about 95% sure it's him though.^^. and i re-watch, i think it's really him, but probably it was spontaneous and he didn't notice it himself. cuz if he did, i doubt he'd dare to pull her hands like that(looks like a strong tug/pull) cuz he's afraid of her :P . and then the long individual talk, i think that Hwangbo was reminiscing the all moments that Hyunjoong did great things/surprises for her and made her happy. and Hyunjoong...i have no idea^^

Conclusion: i think both of them are taking their partner seriously(in the show) they're both discontented for being 'young husband' and 'nuna-bride' and their efforts to make the marriage success can be seen in how Hyunjoong always pull off sweet surprises/events for Hwangbo like the dinner, breakfast and even the fishing trip(haha), while Hwangbo like i said earlier, spend a lot of (on-air) time to groom herself perhaps it shows the insecurity of older-bride. the great thing is, they always made each other laugh by the way they amuse each other. i don't really think Hwangbo was crazy over Hyunjoong, to me they're just fitting into their roles, of course, there's a possibility she would in the future, if Hyunjoong keep treating her better n better like in this episode. cuz i can see she's touched and felt appreciated. this show is actually kinda dangerous to me, cuz it's either about acting out your roles to the perfection, or playing with your own heart and emotion for the celebs themselves if they can't control and take it as just acting, because it's kinda hard since even if they act, they're still themselves in the show, and not becoming another character like acting in dramas. it's different. so, when some couples get emotionally affected, it just can't be help, or so i think. well, just my opinion though^^. no worries. i'm just in my serious mode now. but i honestly like LOVE this couple cuz they're fresh, laidback n natural(add some sweet awkward flavour too :lol: <3), altho i was hooked on some couples before this, but this one pleasantly gives me a totally new vibe of couple elements in We Got Married.....like, there are romantic, cute etc. couples. i think this would be about tolerance. oh yea, and i guess the reason that it's always Hwangbo who pulled Hyunjoong's arms is cuz she knows he's so afraid and respectful of her. lol. but they're both lovable. i'm also laughing n smiling when seeing Hwangbo's laughter.^^. and altho i'm a SS501 fan, i think i never like Hyunjoong as much as when i'm seeing her with Hwangbo...really. :lol:

Wow....this couple made me so into them. argh, not only this kinda show can play with the celebs' feelings, but also the viewers like me i guess... :P

sorry if my comments/guesses are inaccurate, too long or offended anyone. i hope not. :)

AlecRuby: yeap, the fact that he ran with his injured leg is whoa...but knowing stubborn Hyunjoong...he always refused to back off from any shows/activities even with his seriously injured leg....

it even caused him to faint on the stage, twice if i'm not mistaken. that's......scary. but he does have a strong spirit n determination. well, off topic, but other SS501 members are suffering from various injuries/sickness as well n carried on with the shows anyway.

KimWonSaDan: my, my...what a lovely avatar! my obsession couple. :ph34r: i'm so tempted...but this is hard...considering i've been using my avatar for months or years already...hahaha...hmm...

Guest AlecRuby

subdwfreaky: that is the longest interpetation you have there. bravo to you, that was excellent analysis and i totally agree with you on every parts. i think most fans are thinking of the same things. this couple is definitely getting more interesting.

what else can i say, besides that long interpetation. lets just wait for the subbs to be out and then again we can all go crazy on joongbo.

hyun joong was very lovely upon hearing hwang bo telling him to run after her, although he was hurt. that's just so how much of a good husband he wants to be.

I searched this interview everywhere on quainte501 site... but I'm not finding. Could someone give me the link please? ^^

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Quainte/index.php?showtopic=6584

I'm sorry but i can't take it out since i haven't recieved her permission yet so i guess i still can't post it here.

subdwfreaky thank you so much for your long and nice comment!

-when HB couldn't find her groom i laughed so hard it was like "runaway groom (imitating runaway bride)" to me...

-HJ feeded her lettuce more like pushing it into her mouth hahaha i'm sorry but he should do it slowly and small...still it's increditably cute of him doing this kind of stuffs.

-Their surprising looks when opened a cola with spoon is so natural...i can see them enjoy doing things together.

-Ah and when he pushed (i don't know which word i should use) HB aside so he got a way to kill more mosquitos so hilarious. Like in last Ep when he grabbed her when she fell. He did it by good means but his action was funny ^___^

-Lee hwa jae, you can always hear him make fun of HB. i think it brighthens up the atmosphere and i like their couple as the 2nd.

-Is HJ still hurting his leg? wonder if she knows about this..

-Do you think HB look so cute wearing that purple t-shrit in the preveiw?

I'm happy for them now that their feedback at imbc.com and here is positive. People start to like them more.

My opinion

As i watched the preview, i saw the other couples chasing each other, doing cute/romantic/childish stuffs which some couples in real life might do, i started to like this couple even more why? because korean people are serious (or some other word but i don't know) about respecting older, they find it hard to act as couple; HJ has to use banmal, HB has to act as a wife not a noona so they're trying hard

Caps from me will be out later when i can dl HQ from cb (which now doesn't work right now wth is happening to me?)or any fansite.

Guest AlecRuby

has anyone know if subbs are available now? i saw a lot of youtubers uploading their parts, but so far eng subs are not seen. i just can't wait.

i totally agree about korean people being serious about respecting their elders. it is a known concept i think for all asian cultures. and although they are playing a fake couple, nonetheless, they are trying hard. and i think fans could see that. hwang bo has definitely been doing things that a wife would do, not not what the past hwang bo would have done. hyun joong, you can see he is trying to get past the whole older-younger relationship, and just be normal, as a good husband. sometimes, i feel like i am watching a korean drama between them, because ... (don't know exactly what to say, you guys get the drill).

well, now i can't wait for next week ep. after their honeymoon, they are moving into their house.

the last clip for next week's preview was funny, hyun joong at the end was like puzzled or something. i wonder what is going to happen.

has anyone know if subbs are available now? i saw a lot of youtubers uploading their parts, but so far eng subs are not seen. i just can't wait.

the last clip for next week's preview was funny, hyun joong at the end was like puzzled or something. i wonder what is going to happen.

No one subs has it yet as far as i know. Preview for next week,they'll invite soneone right?, who'll be their guest(s)? SS501 boys? Don't think it'll be his or her parents.

and second, i'm about to post that look you're talking about!

I don't get this look either, so curious. At first i thought he was displeased (hope it's not) but now you mention puzzled so it might be that. I'm currently downloading HQ from CB so that i can cap some more pics and i'll come back again when i'm done.

P.S. I can see 2 box of beer behind that aha! maybe they're used to get HJ speak banmal to her hehe

wegotmarriedep10nextweeib6.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

Hey guys, back again! I was just over that coolsmurf, reading about ep. 10 and here is what i got from JOONGBO ep.

Hyun Joong is a riot! Even though it was their first “honeymoon” night together, Hyun Joong was really funny occupying himself with reading comics! And when the mosquitoes invaded their room, he started getting busy with killing the mosquitoes as Hwang Bo was left disappointed. But she picked herself up and started working together as a team to kill the mosquitoes.

When interviewed, Hyun Joong said, “When I killed the mosquitoes, it was like protecting my wife”, “And if I caught more than 10, it would be like saving my family from it”, his words invoking laughter at his eccentric way of thinking.

It was cute to see them applying make-up on each other and overdoing it while they also wrote a love contract. Then we shifted to the next morning, where Hyun Joong went “missing” but he was actually cooking ramen secretly for Hwang Bo as breakfast. His actions making Hwang Bo rethink her opinion about older woman/young man relationship.

credits: coolsmurf

I agree, it must be hard sometimes to remember to respect another as well as act more mature!!

However, I am rooting for this couple, and I hope they will be even more cuter!!

I don't think HB know that HJ is hurted his leg, afterward maybe she is like you should have told me haha.

I love the braids she have in the last interview, so cute!

can't wait until the next epi, after the honeymoon and they moved into their house!

I noticed HJ is cooking again, but this time the are both there, more moments together!!!

Guest AlecRuby

No one subs has it yet as far as i know. Preview for next week,they'll invite soneone right?, who'll be their guest(s)? SS501 boys? Don't think it'll be his or her parents.

and second, i'm about to post that look you're talking about!

I don't get this look either, so curious. At first i thought he was displeased (hope it's not) but now you mention puzzled so it might be that. I'm currently downloading HQ from CB so that i can cap some more pics and i'll come back again when i'm done.

wegotmarriedep10nextweeib6.jpg

that's exactly the picture i was talking about. hyun joong looks so ???. Hopefully, it is not like what you said displeased. I hope it may be something that Hwang Bo that shocked him once again as a GREAT WIFE!

they are inviting someone? i wonder who, now i am very very curious.

I hope it may be something that Hwang Bo that shocked him once again as a GREAT WIFE!

If my ears are still working fine and my poor korean's playing a miracle role then i heard HB's voice saying "someone's coming over, what should we do?"

Guest AlecRuby

If my ears are still working fine and my poor korean's playing a miracle role then i heard HB's voice saying "someone's coming over, what should we do?"

ooohhh... is that why hyun joong looks ????, or does that indicate a sign of scared or shocked? if your ears are correct, was HB's voice like scared, or was she simply nervous?

maybe this interpetation could mean that someone is going to make a surprise visit.

wouldn't that be cool is it was actually hyun joong's band memebers? SS5O1?

I wonder how that would look with all the members and HB having dinner maybe?

Would hyun joong show off his manliness? hahahahah... really doubt that is going to happen.

gosh, with all these speculations, i am really eagered to know what is going on, can't mbc just release a little more spolier? their preview was only 46 seconds, not enough to satisfy the JOONGBO viewers.

Guest phunyaruethai

When interviewed, Hyun Joong said, “When I killed the mosquitoes, it was like protecting my wife”, “And if I caught more than 10, it would be like saving my family from it”, his words invoking laughter at his eccentric way of thinking.

gosh gotta love this guy....kim hyun joong you're way to cute

Guest AlecRuby

gosh gotta love this guy....kim hyun joong you're way to cute

I totally agree with you. I think hyun joong is a very caring guy. the way he describe the killing of mosquitoes to protect his wife and family is really cute. I didn't get what he said because I don't know korean, but with this translation I think hyun joong is a wonderful guy. Who would ever thought about killing mosquitoes as a way to save your wife or family.

who doesn't love kim hyun joong after this show?!?

Gosh, the subs are up yet, I am dying to know what they are talking about!

Hyun Joong is so funny, protecting his wife, than his family! He is such a family man now haha.

HBo look so cute in the purple t-shirt, like a little girl haha.

My more creations of JoongBo couple!~

080509_6_6892101-1.jpg080509_4_6892101-1.jpgjoongbo15xi9-1.jpg2008051286777_2008051236651-1.jpg080509_5_6892101-1.jpg

Archived