[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

A global edition spinoff of the widely popular ‘We Got Married’, get to see how the on-screen virtual marriage between idol celebrities from different countries work out through weekly missions and candid interviews.

WE-GOT-MARRIED-GLOBAL-EPISODE-2.jpg

Starring: Lee Hong-ki (K-pop group FT. Island), Fujii Mina (The King of Dramas), Ok Taecyeon (K-pop group 2pm), Emma Wu (Gui Gui).

global-we-got-married.jpg

Ok Taecyeon (Korea) & Emma Wu Ying Jie aka Gui Gui (Taiwan) aka Alien Couple

Taecyeon-marriage-1-e1364463379717.jpg

Lee Hongki & Fuji Mina aka Squirrel Couple

Lee-Hong-Ki-marriage-1-e1364459733175.jp

[Links to Episodes]

Official We Got Married Global Episode Previews and Cuts here.

Episode 1 [Full Eng] 

Episode 2  [Full Eng]

Episode 3 [Full Eng]

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We Got Married Global Edition Press Conference

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 26px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki: “I Dreamed About International Marriage Once." [28 March 2013]

The “global” version of MBC’s popular variety show, “We Got Married” held a press conference on March 28 with its stars, FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki and his pretend “wife,” Japanese actress Fujii Mina, and 2PM’s Taecyeon with his partner, Taiwanese idol, Wu Ying Jie.

During the press conference, Lee Hong Ki revealed he dreamed about international marriage once, wondering what it would be like. The singer was enthusiastic about the chance to experience what he only imagined through the new variety program, even though it is not a real marriage. He explained he would not have done this show if it was not about international marriages.

The singer discussed some of the challenges of an international marriage, saying, “I knew there were going to be cultural differences because I also promoted in Japan but there were still so many things I didn’t know.” Lee Hong Ki remained positive, however, stating, “It’s fun speaking in a mix of Korean and Japanese,” and “It’s going to be a good experience.

Lee Hong Ki also revealed his first impression of his partner, Fujii Mina, saying “I was surprised at first because she was so pretty.” Although the Japanese actress is two years older, Lee Hong Ki stated that he actually prefers older woman.

We Got Married- Global Edition” will premier Saturday, April 7 across 21 countries with a total run of 15 episodes. MBC will also release behind-the-scenes footage everyone Sunday after the broadcast on YouTube.

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 26px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "2PM’s Taecyeon and Wu Ying Jie Give Each Other “10 Points Out of 10” [29 March 2013]

The “global” version of MBC’s popular variety show, “We Got Married” held a press conference on March 28 with its stars, 2PM’s Taecyeon and his pretend “wife,” Taiwanese idol Wu Ying Jie, and FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki with his partner, Japanese actress Fujii Mina.

During the conference, Taecyeon and Wu Ying Jie seemed very comfortable with each other, exchanging jokes. When a highlight clip of  Wu Ying Jie saying in an interview for the show that she liked Nichkhun the most out of 2PM, Taecyeon playfully threatened  to leave, exclaiming, “I don’t want to do this!” The Taiwanese singer quickly explained, “It was a joke. I like Taecyeon much more now.” She added, “When he gives his opinion, he seems very serious, but he also has a playful side. He has a mysterious aspect to him.”

When asked by a reporter if he can describe his partner with a song title, Taecyeon wittily replied, “10 Points Out of 10,” referring to his group’s debut song. Wu Ying Jie returned the compliment, also giving him 10 points out of 10 as a husband.

It was also revealed this day that Taecyeon proposed to his partner by reading his own letter. The artist explained that he was very nervous during the event and Wu Ying Jie also added that her heart starting beating faster at that moment.

We Got Married- Global Edition” will premier Saturday, April 7 across 21 countries with a total run of 15 episodes. MBC will also release behind-the-scenes footage everyone Sunday after the broadcast on Youtube.

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 26px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Taecyeon Romantically Carries His Wife Gui Gui Home in WGM [13 April 2013]

The upcoming episode of MBC Every1 “We Got Married International” will reveal the houses of newly wedded international couples.

Prior to revealing their home, Gui Gui asked 2PM‘s Taecyeon to carry her up the stairs as, “It is customary for the newly wedded husband to carry his wife to the master bedroom in Taiwan.”

Upon Gui Gui’s request, Taecyeon lifted her up and carried her to the master bedroom. At first, Gui Gui seemed worried, asking Taecyeon if he is okay or if she’s too heavy for him. However, she could not hide her delighted smile and complimented Taecyeon’s masculinity.

Taecyeon commented, “When I saw the male character carrying the female character in  ’Stairways to Heaven,’ I thought it was very masculine. And now that I got to do it, it was so romantic.” 

Moreover, Taecyeon installed a floor piano in their marital home for his wife. Gui Gui commented, “As soon as I walked in, I saw the piano on the floor. When I heard that it was my husband’s idea, I thought to myself, ‘he cares about home, too.’ I was touched.” 

wgm_international.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 26px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "[sNS Pic] 2PM’s Taecyeon Is a Cute Cat Enjoying the Amusement Park [15 April 2013]

n April 15, he posted on his Twitter, “In the middle of filming ‘We Got Married Global Edition’ at Everland.”

Currently married to Taiwanese all-around entertainer Gui Gui through “We Got Married Global Edition,” Taecyeon recently made many fangirls jealous of his virtual wife with his latest romantic act.

taecyeon-inside.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Hongki and Fujii Mina head to Japan to film ‘We Got Married: Global Edition’ [18 April 2013]

Hongki and Fujii Mina recently departed for Japan to film ‘We Got Married: Global Edition‘.

The first episode of the series had already aired, and MBC Every1 uploaded a compact version on the official YouTube channel of the program.

During their first meeting, Fujii Mina impressed Hongki with her fluent Korean. Perhaps Hongki can impress Fujii Mina with his Japanese in her native country?

20130418_hongki_fujiimina2.jpg

20130418_hongki_fujiimina3.jpg

Source: Allkpop

Photos: Credit as tagged

Taecyeon and Gui Gui are hilarious as they stumble through trying to have a conversation. the highlights of ep 3 -- "you have another oppa?!" and his reaction when she called him yeobo... LOL.. his ears were super red

even the crew seem to be finding them hysterical as you can actually hear the laughter in the background in some scenes.....

Hi @lmangla ! So glad to have you here to join in the WGM global love!  >:D<
Yes I did notice! More so than the Squirrel couple, the Alien couple's scenes have a lot more erupting laughter including the staff! That's cause they have a lot of unintentional funny moments due to Gui Gui's bubbly personality and Taecyeon's awkward reaction. I really enjoy watching him being so shy when Gui Gui showers him with affection because he's obviously not used to it but yet he enjoys it a lot. HEHEHE. 
Before WGM, I didn't know much about Gui Gui, I might have seen her once or twice on TW variety back when she was still in Hey Girl variety show but I am not a huge fan of the TW variety or idol scene so I didn't pay attention to her at all. But WGM made me super curious about who she is, and especially if her aegyo on WGM towards Taecyeon is really natural or all pretend. So after watching what must haven been 100 (ok i exaggerate) youtube videos of her TW variety show appearances, AND reading a lot of fan comments like "Gui Gui is so cute!" since 2007 I can safely say for myself that she really is a bubbly and cheerful actress... Despite what she's gone through, like her parents divorce when she was in her teens. And of course being in the entertainment industry does make one grow/mature a lot faster, so she also had her fair share of scandals with almost all of the male leads that she acted with in TW dramas like Aaron Yan and George Hu. Well I can't blame the media for all these scandals, cause I do think her Gui Gui's bubbly disposition does make her very lovable... Heh. I'll post up some of the key youtube videos I've watched of her past from TW variety show that I think will give insight to why she behaves the way she does on WGM in a following post... 
I'll try to post up as much info. I can on WGM global... But please don't be shy and join me in posting too! I find it a bit weird to be posting so much on a thread. :P Also if you have any request for photos or information feel free to ask! :D 
Sorry to Squirrel couple fans if you find this thread is overloaded on the Alien couple. I like both couples. I knew Hongki from You're Beautiful drama and even saw him perform life in Singapore before. I also knew Fujii Mina before WGM because I saw her act in King of Drama korean drama... It was only Gui Gui that I was unfamiliar with from the WGM global cast so imagine my happiness when I watched the previews and episode 1 of WGM... At the moment, I think Alien couple's interaction is just full of WIN, so pardon me for the attention I will lavish on them here... I won't deny my bias for Alien couple is stronger. :P BUT I'll try to post up photos and vids of Squirrel couple! I am certain there's a lot of cute HongKi pics/gifs from his YAB days... So HongKi fans can stay tuned. ^^ I haven't done sleuthing on Fujii Mina yet.. but I am certain there's plenty of info on her too. ;)
Some photos that Gui Gui posted on her Weibo
Gui Gui having dinner with I am guessing the WGM crew, on her right being the WGM producer who was present at the Press conference. I think this shows that she's very affable and has a nice personality on and off screen!GuiGuiKorea.jpg

Scenes from BTS...WeGotMarriedGuiGuiTaecyeon.jpg

Gui Gui enjoying Korean meat...GuiGuiKoreaMeat.jpg

Source: Dramafever Blog

527734_446498608762246_846223982_n.jpg
[Gui Gui's Weibo update (3/28/13)] 第一次在韓國的我們結婚了世界版記者會結束囉...雖然我都聽不懂在說什麼,有翻譯姐姐在...我都聽懂大家在說什麼了謝謝今天所有幫我的人...감사합니다 
(translation: Korea's first Global We Got Married press conference just ended! Even though I couldn't understand anything, because of my translation "unni" (sister), I could understand everything! thank you to everyone who helped me today!) 
~Lynne :)

Source: AsianFanFic

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 19px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "A message from Taecyeon for Sichuan Victims

Source: We Got Married Official Youtube

Gui Gui Rumors My insight and some pics from the WGM Presscon

by miki10   
Posted on Mar 28, 2013

Guess our lovely ghost is having some unnecessary spotlight.

Last Year Dating Rumors of Gui gui and her "Summer Fever" Co-star George Hu surface.

Both of them neither deny or confirm anything... now an article is making headline in Taiwan

regarding the couple 'supposed break-up' because of Annie Chen (a famous actress/model) George co-star in

Hit T-drama "Love Now".
love3.jpg

Can Anyone guess who release this to the press?...

It's non other than Gui gui's estrange mother. Emphasis on the word 'Estrange'.

Yup the same mother that abandoned her and her father after the divorce

(rumuors has it that they became poor which causes the divorce which is also the reason Gui gui return to Taiwan from America)

Gui gui mentioned about this point in her life in one of her guesting in 100% entertainment.

and some of past broadcast of "Blackies" she had mentioned that her father been drinking due to frustration.

Gui gui has been living indipendently since her "Hey Girl" days.

She would stay on one of her mei mei's apartment and in one point live with blackie's mother.

One of the few things I admire on this Girl... no matter what she had been through she still has a sweet smile on her face.

You could clearly see her fear of abandonment when you watched her interviews.

Her co-star always mentioned that Gui gui is someone afraid of being left out.

Xiao Gui even tease her for not being able to sleep without loud livily music in her ears... That for me says a lot.

A clear example of the saying that the one who smile brightly hides the biggest pain

Ok now back to the issue...

So her mother leak to the press the 'relationship' and she's implying that George brain wash Gui gui to close the account she opened for her mother.

Her mother also mentioned in her interview that she went to her daughter's house asking (demanding) her to reopen her account and had end up in a confrontation.

Gui gui is currently in Korea filming WGM (as 2pm's Taecyeon's wife) when this story was published and is said to have called George to personally apologized for the scandal cause by her mom

I could just imagine her embarassment who wouldn't?

He's already her 'ex-boyfriend' and she obviously have already moved on yet this happen...

Seriously what kind of a mother would put her daughter in such situation.

Gui gui rarely mentions her mother in her interviews... Well what could you have probably say to someone you barely know.

She basically raise her self to where she is now.

Some who doesn't follow her may not think she's that popular but she already slowly made her name in Taiwan, Malaysia and Mainland China.

She had worked with big names in Chinese industry such as Lui Yifei, Ronald Cheng, Fiona Sit, Chen Yi Rong and others.

and many directors have taken notice of her even before WGM.

I get upset when I read about the fans comments (more like bashing) about her using WGM to fame...

Honestly this girl don't deserve that and working to be popular is part of their Job.

They should give her a chance, a girl like Gui gui has so much to offer.

She may not be the best in everything she does, but her never ending determination in achieving her dreams made me her fan.

She always said that she love her father so much that she wants to mature to help him.

basically one of the reason she became an actress.

Her childish ways is her cover up as she once said she didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

She look immature but I honestly see her as a mature person.

Photos from press conference

9572_446479352097505_473477983_n.png

535891_631361343557289_280130191_n.png

733884_631362330223857_759749134_n.png

526395_631365766890180_1724358075_n.jpg

Source: AsianFanFic Blog

More Gui Gui funny antics! 

:))
Episode 1 

tumblr_ml77lvGTlh1rtoh9ro1_500.jpg

Episode 2 after they play in the snow:tumblr_ml7sbbdK9A1rtoh9ro1_500.jpg
Then their awkward "bed" scene rofl!

tumblr_ml5vxuG0Wh1s2c3woo1_250.giftumblr_ml5vxuG0Wh1s2c3woo3_250.giftumblr_ml2mbkZkJP1qjgb36o2_250.giftumblr_ml2mbkZkJP1qjgb36o3_250.giftumblr_ml2mbkZkJP1qjgb36o6_250.giftumblr_ml2mbkZkJP1qjgb36o4_250.giftumblr_ml5vxuG0Wh1s2c3woo2_250.gif
Taking photos of reenactment of movie scenes:tumblr_ml5vxuG0Wh1s2c3woo4_250.giftumblr_ml5vxuG0Wh1s2c3woo6_250.giftumblr_ml6btcbKMA1s2c3woo3_250.gif

Sharing their 10 Husband and Wife rules...tumblr_ml61w4f0Pv1qk4nxxo4_500.jpg 

MILKTEANCAKE:

TAECGUI’S 10 RULES FOR EACH OTHER 

GUI GUI LIST:
1. ALWAYS GREET ME WITH A BIG SMILE.
2. EXPRESS YOUR AFFECTION FOR ME EVERYDAY BY SAYING ‘I LOVE YOU’ OR GIVING KISSES ON THE FOREHEAD.
3. SCRATCH ANY ITCHY SPOTS (BACK, NECK OR WHEREVER ELSE)
4. THE HUSBAND SHOULD ALWAYS HELP THE WIFE WITH THE HUSBAND  HOUSEWORK.
5. ENJOY EVERY MEAL THAT THE WIFE PREPARES FOR YOU AND ALWAYS THANK AND PRAISE HER BY SAYING “IT’S REALLY DELICIOUS” OR “MY WIFE IS THE BEST”
6. ALWAYS HAVE BREAKFAST TOGETHER.
7. ALWAYS HOLD EACH OTHERS’ HANDS WHEN GOING OUT.
8. THE HUSBAND SHOULD ALWAYS APOLOGIZE FIRST WHENEVER YOU GET INTO AN ARGUMENT. 
9. NEVER FART UNDER THE BLANKET. (LOL HOW CUTE IS SHE HAHA)
10. DON’T SNORE DURING YOUR SLEEP. 

TAECYEON LIST: 
1. SHARE HOUSEWORK
2. DON’T LIE. BE HONEST.
3. GIVE AT LEAST ONE COMPLIMENT A DAY
4. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR PROMISES, NO MATTER WHAT.
5. TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN BUSINESS. (I.E., IF YOU’RE COOKING, HE’S NOT COOKING, ONLY YOU ARE.)
6. DON’T BE A PICKY EATER. ENJOY EACH MEAL PREPARED FOR YOU.
7. ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MISTAKES DURING FIGHTS.
8. DON’T FORCE ME TO WAKE UP.
9. DON’T FORCE ME TO EAT BREAKFAST.
10. KEEP A DISTANCE OF 10 METERS FROM ME WHEN I’M SICK. (DOES HE MEAN STAY AWAY? LOL) 

ena_teo said: Hi @lmangla ! So glad to have you here to join in the WGM global love!  >:D<
Yes I did notice! More so than the Squirrel couple, the Alien couple's scenes have a lot more erupting laughter including the staff! That's cause they have a lot of unintentional funny moments due to Gui Gui's bubbly personality and Taecyeon's awkward reaction. I really enjoy watching him being so shy when Gui Gui showers him with affection because he's obviously not used to it but yet he enjoys it a lot. HEHEHE. 
I'll try to post up as much info. I can on WGM global... But please don't be shy and join me in posting too! I find it a bit weird to be posting so much on a thread. :P Also if you have any request for photos or information feel free to ask! :D  It was only Gui Gui that I was unfamiliar with from the WGM global cast so imagine my happiness when I watched the previews and episode 1 of WGM... At the moment, I think Alien couple's interaction is just full of WIN, so pardon me for the attention I will lavish on them here... I won't deny my bias for Alien couple is stronger. :P

@ena_teo -- thanks for the welcome! So have they been nicknamed the alien couple? It suits them in many ways! :) btw, what do you mean when you say "alien couple's interaction is just full of WIN".. what is WIN? they really are quite hilarious -- we know these shows are scripted but this couple have lot of spontaneous "huh" kind of scenes which makes me as a viewer just laugh and laugh...

lmangla said:
@ena_teo -- thanks for the welcome! So have they been nicknamed the alien couple? It suits them in many ways! :) btw, what do you mean when you say "alien couple's interaction is just full of WIN".. what is WIN? they really are quite hilarious -- we know these shows are scripted but this couple have lot of spontaneous "huh" kind of scenes which makes me as a viewer just laugh and laugh...

@ena_teo -- i think the fact she is not a fluent speaker sort of adds to the fun because it does give the international flavour and how difficult it can be when you are trying to speak to someone whose language you dont speak at all or very well.....

when i was in college, i had a french roommate and her friend came over for a visit. both of them had gone out and the friend's mom called to find out if she landed and wanted to speak to her. i had forgotten all my french and the mom didnt speak any english.. it was one funny phone call with us trying to communicate.. we all had a great laugh about it later...

Now for some Squirrel couple pics!
Press Conference Day
2013032801001349900085252.jpg2013032801001349900085251.jpg2013032801001349900085254.jpg1364452460833.jpg196637_13539_5727.jpg196638_13541_583.jpg54038614.2.jpg750691043.jpg20130328142331_5153d3d3043e9_1.jpg
Hongki is very naturally at skinship... kekeke750690396.jpg

Hongki cheekily stealing Taec from Gui Gui! Haha! BGa0inyCMAAuHWY.jpg+large.jpeg
Their first meeting at the books cafe:

lhk3.jpg

181040_425326377551481_344435691_n.jpgFujii Mina is surprisingly good at Unicycling...

wgm61.jpg

In a bid not to lose to Mina, Hongki's hidden talent:
wgm5.jpg
In "matching" pajamas:22.jpg

Their supermarket shopping trip:hongki-and-mina.jpg
Hongki said he was very proud to show off his new wife to the ahjummas commenting that Mina is very pretty. Kekeke.399852_198287840294909_543183289_n.png

Photos of them heading to Japan for filming.560118_577872605564951_952093657_n.jpg
cr: en.korea.com
www.hongjaebiased.com

http://hongjaehoonminhyun.wordpress.com

We Got Married Lee HongKi and Fujii Mina Fanpage

Hongki-Mina couple goes on a bicycle date!
58118_578984145453797_1580295330_n.jpg

Global We Got Married couple Hongki and Mina go on a bicycle date.

Global WGM Facebook uploaded a photo of the couple riding on their bikes where they seem to be a bicycle dating outdoors. The couple look cute together. Mina is so pretty wearing a white dress while Hongki is wearing a blue longsleeves with a black vest.

Fans commented, "Oh! Bicycle date!","Mina is pretty!","Hongki you're so cute".,"I like this couplevery much." and so on.

Here are other photos of the couple uploaded by Hongki on his twitter account on April 19.

2d268ow.jpg

cr: Dkpopnews

Youtube videos of Gui Gui from the past... 
Her interview on 100% Entertainment, Yu Le Bai Fen Bai. It shows her background, photos from the past, some of her scandals. 
Part 1 explains how she was raised as an only child, and she was raised for 1/2 to 1 year in US in nursery / kindergarten which explains why she is so carefree and extroverted. It also shows her parents bringing her abroad to Canada, Hawaii and how she was very mischievous in primary school. 

Part 2 explains how she loved to watch chinese and taiwanese shows when she was young, like Huang Zhu Ge Ge (I watched that too when I was younger! :D) And how when she was younger she would flip her own skirt in the middle of the school field although there's shorts inside. Show Luo commented that even with shorts it was still weird. Also shows her first boyfriend who was her junior, one year younger than her, because she thought he was quite good looking. They were together for 1-2 years. They broke up when she moved away and when they changed their thoughts / their direction in life.

Part 3 explains how she's really prone to playing pranks on her friends and peers on set. It also explains her prowess in aegyo and making others do things for her. Xiao Gui says she is able to make others feel sympathy for her and willingly do things for her and it becomes a habit. HAHA. Then it explains Gui Gui is very scared of loneliness. She would insist on holding on to her cast / peers when it gets late in the night during filming and she would listen to techno music to sleep.

Part 4 explains how she's vain and she likes boys that are pretty/flower boys. She insists she doesn't like sissy guys "niang" but effeminate, like Manga guys. She stated she likes Mike He AND George Hu, whom she will star in a drama Summer Fever with and strongly rumored to have dated with him. She explains she will order guys around even if she likes them, because it makes them more obedient. Kekeke. Then Show asked her what if the guys won't listen? She says then I "sa jiao" aka whine / aegyo.  Then Xiao Gui says she's really good at it but she will be very worried about offending others and will immediately apologize if the other party doesn't like her whining. So if the other party acts angry, Gui Gui will be scared. Xiao Gui then recounts how his manager and him played a prank on her, pretending to be angry at a cheeky comment she made and she cried buckets resulting in swollen eyes the next morning she went to work. I think this thoroughly explains her relationship with Taecyeon as well!!! HAHAHA. Like she criticized him as a scrooge on ep3 then Taec pretend upset and she immediately changed her mind, out of fear of offending Taec. 

Part 5: Show Luo and Xiao Gui have to try to convince her to pick one of them. She played a prank before she picked Xiao Gui. In her old Hey Girl variety shows from 2007/8, during the time she filmed Pi Li MIT, it was said that Xiao Gui offered to send her to and fro home and would buy her breakfast in the morning so it's quite obvious to me that Xiao Gui likes her... So I think he was very happy when Gui Gui picked him over Show

Gui Gui sexy ball room dancing from 2 min onwards: 

Another one: I can't seem to find the longer version where she was seen working hard before the dance and tearing after because she lost her footing on the chair... it shows she puts in a lot of effort in her work. Which, if Taec knows this he will be pleased because his ideal woman is someone who gives effort in her work. :D

That's all for now! ;)

Archived