[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the both couples! Alien couple, although they have awkward communication barrier, but they seem to be getting along fine! They are so cute!
And the Squirrel couple is just so funny, they just seem to be able to communicate so much better though. But I love them both the same =)

Guest fantast1k1

I'm finally here! Thanksn for opening this thread... I really like both couple...the Alien Couple is soo cute together...Teac Yeon blushes when Emma calls him oppa to get her way...and when she called him Yeabo...he got so giddy and felt embarrassed...then, Emma called Teac Yeon Scrooged...she was so surprised to get the shoes as her wedding present...suweett! The Squirrel Couple were also adorable...Hongki cooking for Mina was so sweet...he also finds way to make Mina happy, like buying the TV...they have cute times together too...Mina's always touched by Hongki's surprises... :) Loving the wedding pictures of the Alien Couple...they look good together. :x

Guest Athaya

Let's have hope that Khun show up :D I see more more peacefulnes betwene Tae\C and Emma :) She becomevery cute and sweet when she need it. It's hilarius! A little revenage from Khun would be a funny thing. Im curius who will show up from bride side :D I someone dose do that... LOL Taec is still in fatherly stage for me. Sometimes he's opening for Emma but it's a shy version. They need a year not 15 episodes -.- It's not enough to me LOL  

Guest hanamakoto

Guigui is very natural and funny ! I like her personality very much !! but.. taecyeon.. LOL he's funny in a weird way.. like he have this surprised expression when guigui do something he doesn't expect..

Mina, she is so mature ! At first I was surprised of their opposed personality. so interesting to watch them !

but my favorite couple is sunhwa (secret) and kwanghee (ze:a) !! I think they really felt in love each other, and i really hope they are a real couple.. ;)

fantast1ksuae said: I'm finally here! Thanksn for opening this thread... I really like both couple...the Alien Couple is soo cute together...Teac Yeon blushes when Emma calls him oppa to get her way...and when she called him Yeabo...he got so giddy and felt embarrassed...then, Emma called Teac Yeon Scrooged...she was so surprised to get the shoes as her wedding present...suweett! The Squirrel Couple were also adorable...Hongki cooking for Mina was so sweet...he also finds way to make Mina happy, like buying the TV...they have cute times together too...Mina's always touched by Hongki's surprises... :) Loving the wedding pictures of the Alien Couple...they look good together. :x

Now for photo updates from episode 4~~~! ^^
Hongki + Spicy Pepper = 389041_582716315080580_1958375145_n.jpg

Gui gui updated on her weibo that she's in korea watching WGM...37050_10152801722840038_1846090663_n.jpg

Photo updates on WGM facebook page...
Sneak preview of more wedding photos... a lot of people commented "Kiss her!" in the comments... hahaha!936127_582621195090092_59390339_n.jpg

Gui gui in korea...374623_582683545083857_716212121_n.jpg

Sweet gui gui made the WGM staff tshirt of photos taken with her! so sweet...Caption "Guigui gave staffs a T shirt. Thank you!" 11773_582689821749896_1181277409_n.jpg

The Taec-gui couple together~~! People are commenting that they are celebrating the wrap up of the show and that they want more than 15 episodes of the 2 of them together... I agree! Can't believe if its true they finished filming the show already... :'(  But love how they have similar pose~~~ :)
303007_582709985081213_531578783_n.jpg

Guest fantast1k1

This is my first time watching WGM...TeacGui couple is soo much fun to watch...TeacYeon pleases Gui-Gui and can't refuse her...but he stands his ground...not a total push over...HongkiMina couple is also interesting...because, you can see how Hongki is slowly taking the lead...he's evolving and changing to make Mina happy...so sweet!

Wish we can have more than 15 episodes'

@ena_teo hanks a lot deari ,, I have found listened to it and I liked it ^^ and happy cuz I like B1A4 as well..but I do not know but I think the other song is other one , in which they are saying you are my darling !!Am I mistaken ? or right ??

Guest dancy

Hi,   :-h 
I've been watching this show but haven't post anything in this thread. I really like Hongki & Mina couple. They are so cutie. ;;)
Photos of Hongki & Mina wedding.

credit to lindy826

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Guest Xia-ya

Aww so sweet! Even though i wanted him to be my second husband. Yoon Shi Yoon being my first. I still love this couple. Lol
Edit: Found some more on Tumblr. So credit to that person. 
tumblr_mm348qGiTT1rqu91io3_250.jpg
tumblr_mm33yvnRZS1rqu91io6_1280.jpg

Hi.. I'm finally here too.. This is my first time writing a post in soompi forum.. :)
I would like to say I enjoyed this global edition very much (while the korean version doesn't seem to be as interesting as before..) Personally, I love Hong-Mina couple the most although I love Taec-Gui couple too.. both couple are so adorable and they really complement each other..
And about the recent Hong-Mina wedding photos.. omo! Look at how much skinship they had..! @-)I'm sweating while looking at the photos haha.. I bet Honggi were sweating too during the photoshoot..lol b-(
Hope to see more of both couple.. 15 episode aren't enough.. I wish they extend it as the show got high ratings.. 
[-O<

Archived