tumblr_mm8elw8lSw1r9ru0jo1_500.giftumblr_mm8elw8lSw1r9ru0jo2_500.gif

bwahhaha! ^^

G.O: I'm G.O from MBLAQ

Emma: Oh,I know BLACK!

All pics from Tumblr! kansahamnida

:D

Guest strawberrypen

tumblr_mm8f6sszsk1r9ru0jo1_500.giftumblr_mm8f6sszsk1r9ru0jo2_500.gif

What i loved about them: they break barriers! ^^ they can communicate well, emma does not have to end her sentence, Taec will get it quickly. It's called body language, a language which all married couples will hone in time and a language much more powerful than any spoken languages.

My mom and papa communicates through eye language ^^

:x

Guest strawberrypen

A thought for Taecgui from TUMBLR:

eternalhappyness

I am gui gui fan when she was in hey girl group , brown sugar machhiato , pi li mit and more. Although I am not someone that can say this but She IS like that. She’s a bit childish but she cherishes her friends a lot. That is her way of showing her love.gui gui is like that. When she was in pi li mit she bit most of the cast especially aaron and xiao gui. And they were okay with it because they knew that was how she behaves.its not a surprise when she touched taecyeon’s neck with her cold hand. I wish people understands her a bit. So tacyeon fans , kpop fans, wgm fans , please do not misunderstand her. She is cute and bubbly in her own way :) and yeah , people can be soooo judgemental sometimes.

And i say: Yes, you're right! ^^

Gui Gui I love her, she literally gave all the 4 males mental-breakdown xD First Taec, then Seulong, G.O and Kwanghee. It´s so funny how she´s even able to troll Kwanghee, haahha I laughed so much when they all met. Looks like G.O is amused by Gui Gui´s prank too, cause he looked to enjoy himself much when she prank feeded Kwanghee.
Seulong is very sweet, it´s so nice of him to try speaking so much English as possible so Gui Gui can understand them.He seems like a nice guy ^^ Though I ROFL, when she went to him and said "OPPA~~ I´m cold" and stripped his jacket.Poor guy, probably never used to a girl with personality like her before so he looked so confused and panicking, lol.
Ohh, this is gold!:

tumblr_mm8p0t4zjS1qk33w0o1_250.giftumblr_mm8p0t4zjS1qk33w0o2_250.gif
tumblr_mm8p0t4zjS1qk33w0o3_250.giftumblr_mm8p0t4zjS1qk33w0o4_250.gif
Cr:  oneday-everlasting 

Guest alysa92

sailorenigma said: Hey guys, I was wondering what time does the show usually airs? Is this a Sunday show? I really want to watch it live TT.TT Thanks in advance ^^

just watched ep 5 and and I was laughing the whole time! Taec & Gui Gui are just really cute and funny! and I love how Taec really reach out and help Gui Gui out esp. with the language barrier to his friends and I think that Gui Gui is really genuine. I mean she may seem childish but she's really like that :) and Hong Ki and Fujii are just perfect for each other. lol. I think it was very sweet of Fujii to grant Hongki's wish and even play the piano. I love it so much that I was asking for more when it ended. 

These two couples are so cute together I can't stop smiling while watching them

Taecyeon & Gui Gui

The smile was plastered on my face as usual. It was funny to see how carefree and fun Gui Gui is when the sheep appeared. LOL Hubby Taecyeon  is starting to let his guard down, he got up on the couch and was afraid of them LOL. I guess I know now why Gui Gui is the one wearing the pants in this relationship.But it was nice to see their romantic chemistry during this episode during their photo shoots.
tumblr_mma4kk7bM91rprdbgo1_500.gifsource:  khunfuse
Hong Ki & Mina
The chemistry between them is getting better and stronger. It fees like I am watching two people fall in love. Why do they look so sweet together ??? I have always liked Hong Ki but I had never expected to be falling for his awkward shyness. As for MinaHong Ki called her Athena, a Goddess, he really gave her an apt description. I think it is getting harder for them both, as they seem to unknowingly fall under each other charms. Mina is just a sweetheart.
tumblr_mm9o9tMGLW1s2c3woo1_250.giftumblr_mm9o9tMGLW1s2c3woo2_250.giftumblr_mm9o9tMGLW1s2c3woo3_250.giftumblr_mm9o9tMGLW1s2c3woo5_250.giftumblr_mm9o9tMGLW1s2c3woo4_250.giftumblr_mm9o9tMGLW1s2c3woo6_250.gifsource: iimmnnaa
The FNC boys have all hit the Jackpot so far with WGM. Why are they so Lucky????I love these two pics
395572_199715823485444_2032515703_n.png

tumblr_mm0k8stlmq1qcnpmho1_500.jpg
cr to owners

Guest Goongfan11

Thank you to all who have posted and loaded nice pics and videos of these two beautiful couples.  I just found this thread and I am loving watching this show with both couples.  I especially love Taecyeon and Gui Gui.  They are just tooooo cute!!!!  Gui Gui is a seems childish, but she is so cute and bubbly that I overlook it and just enjoy smiling at her antics with Taec.  He can't resist her charms, especially when she calls him "Oppa!".  I didn't know that they have already wrapped up the show with all 15 episodes.  WOW...they will make us wait each week, even though they are done filming.It makes sense because Taec is now working on his movie with a lot of really good actors/actresses.  Of course, one that I am very interested in is Mr. Joo Ji Hoon.  I will browse this thread as each new episode comes out.  Thanks @love1403 for uploading episode 5.  I can't wait to see what happens.Annyeong!

Guest nalikahibar

Ooh actually am bit disappointed.. :(

There's sooo many romantic taecgui and hongmina wedding pics.. But why they only showed us few photoshoots. @ wgmg facebook fanpage, i even saw a pic when honggi kissed mina's cheek.. :o

agh.. But i hope they show it at the making of episode 5.

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie: no prob! welcome, i enjoy posting the taecgui pics and gif too cr to owners ^^ hehe. let's spread the love for both couples^^ and soompi is a friendly place to share. yeah so much i love her too. i've watched her interviews in taiwanese variety shows and sort of know her a bit sad history and family life, that's why i adore her for being strong and for always keeping a happy face :) she's a legit bubby happy face kinda reminds me of that female lead in 'My Girl' hehe a K-drama..hehe. Gui Gui :x

Guest strawberrypen

tumblr_mm8hga3P7u1rijeigo4_500.gif

One of the sweetest thing a man could do: lifting you off from the piano :) :\">

Archived