Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• superficialdramafansuperficialdramafan superficialdramafan NorwayPosts: 98Member

IDOL

Hi. The live streaming sites on page 1 don't seem to work. Any other sites? Thanks.
    Why deny it? I only watch dramas with good looking guys.
  • atiliaatilia Posts: 816Member

SUPERSTAR

I'm re-watching JH and SS's scenes from the beginning of the drama and I find it so funny in comparison to their relationship now. :)) What a complete 180. lol.

TBH, I started watching this drama from ep11 until now and never bother to watch the first 10 episodes. I can't stand JH being a jerk.  ;;)

@tideoank, @joyy, are you fighting for master byeontae position now? :-?
    I'm sorry to say that both of you won't ever beat the most superior master @ahoxan when it comes to this. ;) :D :)) =))

jihanjannahedensoryukiyukikuTien Do
  • tiendoanktiendoank Posts: 3,863Member

LEGEND

atilia said:
    I'm re-watching JH and SS's scenes from the beginning of the drama and I find it so funny in comparison to their relationship now. :)) What a complete 180. lol.

TBH, I started watching this drama from ep11 until now and never bother to watch the first 10 episodes. I can't stand JH being a jerk.  ;;)

@tideoank, @joyy, are you fighting for master byeontae position now? :-?
    I'm sorry to say that both of you won't ever beat the most superior master @ahoxan when it comes to this. ;) :D :)) =))
    Nuguu??? No!! Nobody fighting over that position.  Let that be the honour of His Highness @ahoxan

we're free agents. Going here and there, spreading the great teaching of byeontaeism to all parts of the world..kekkekkee
    atiliaedensoryukiyukiku
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,677Member

LEGEND

joyy wrote: »
    tiendoank said:<br />
    @Tien Do<br />
    this is Tien and Tien talking, hehehe....<br />
    no. I'm from Indonesia.  Tien is my nickname since I was born, hehehe...actually, when I saw you for the first time here, I kinda sense you're Vietnamese.  I've got some Vietnamese friends and one of them is a close friend of mine.  He said that Tien means fairy in Vietnamese. That's why he loves calling me "my fairy". Hehe. . Is that true?? <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ooww is that true??then, you should tell him that you are a byeontae fairy ...at least here at ytblss<br />
    <br />
    just kidding...hkekekeke

OMG Yukiii... I have exactly the same thought with you. I was just about to quote @tiendoak comment to say about she is as fairy of the byeontae world :))

Wowww... so now we have master byeontae, byeontae analys, byeontae conselor, and now fairy byeontae?? ;))
    Sneaking into your heart...

atiliatiendoankyoedaTien Do