Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

Replies

• superficialdramafansuperficialdramafan superficialdramafan NorwayPosts: 98Member

IDOL

Hi. The live streaming sites on page 1 don't seem to work. Any other sites? Thanks.
    Why deny it? I only watch dramas with good looking guys.
  • atiliaatilia Posts: 816Member

SUPERSTAR

I'm re-watching JH and SS's scenes from the beginning of the drama and I find it so funny in comparison to their relationship now. :)) What a complete 180. lol.

TBH, I started watching this drama from ep11 until now and never bother to watch the first 10 episodes. I can't stand JH being a jerk.  ;;)

@tideoank, @joyy, are you fighting for master byeontae position now? :-?
    I'm sorry to say that both of you won't ever beat the most superior master @ahoxan when it comes to this. ;) :D :)) =))

jihanjannahedensoryukiyukikuTien Do
  • tiendoanktiendoank Posts: 3,863Member

LEGEND

atilia said:
    I'm re-watching JH and SS's scenes from the beginning of the drama and I find it so funny in comparison to their relationship now. :)) What a complete 180. lol.

TBH, I started watching this drama from ep11 until now and never bother to watch the first 10 episodes. I can't stand JH being a jerk.  ;;)

@tideoank, @joyy, are you fighting for master byeontae position now? :-?
    I'm sorry to say that both of you won't ever beat the most superior master @ahoxan when it comes to this. ;) :D :)) =))
    Nuguu??? No!! Nobody fighting over that position.  Let that be the honour of His Highness @ahoxan

we're free agents. Going here and there, spreading the great teaching of byeontaeism to all parts of the world..kekkekkee
    atiliaedensoryukiyukiku
  • edensoredensor I'm Her Star Candy Posts: 5,625Member

LEGEND

joyy wrote: »
    tiendoank said:<br />
    @Tien Do<br />
    this is Tien and Tien talking, hehehe....<br />
    no. I'm from Indonesia.  Tien is my nickname since I was born, hehehe...actually, when I saw you for the first time here, I kinda sense you're Vietnamese.  I've got some Vietnamese friends and one of them is a close friend of mine.  He said that Tien means fairy in Vietnamese. That's why he loves calling me "my fairy". Hehe. . Is that true?? <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ooww is that true??then, you should tell him that you are a byeontae fairy ...at least here at ytblss<br />
    <br />
    just kidding...hkekekeke

OMG Yukiii... I have exactly the same thought with you. I was just about to quote @tiendoak comment to say about she is as fairy of the byeontae world :))

Wowww... so now we have master byeontae, byeontae analys, byeontae conselor, and now fairy byeontae?? ;))
    Sneaking into your heart...

atiliatiendoankyoedaTien Do