Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

Guest Bamidele

Ummmm can I just say Milo is looking uber sexy in those pics, and Hayden is absolutely stunning as well. I really wanted them to get together in Heroes after he saved her in her highschool...they ruined it by making him her freaking Uncle. So if they got together in real life it would make it really weird when I am watching Heroes which by the way premieres in only 2 weeks!!!!! If they do eventually get together that would be cool and still weird as long as it is after Heroes ends. By the way who is Stephen?

edit: wth that stephen...umm she could do WAY better!!!!

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

Honestly, before the Heroes World Tour I always thought they just shared that older brother/younger sister type relationship. But now after seeing all those pictures -- there definitely seems like something is there. Like attraction or something of that sort.

However, I think that they should just wait a few years if they were ever to date. There are still people freaking out over the age difference (he's 30, she's 18). Best to wait until the age difference doesn't seem too bad..

Ahh, but I must say, being the fangirl I am -- they look hot. And if they ever did hook up (which would be hot), they'll be the hottest couple in my book.

Jeez. I sound shallow.

EDIT: But woot, any Peter/Claire 'shippers here? Or am I the only one?

Guest aircastles

I must say, though -- even if I don't care for him -- that I feel sorry for Stephen. I wonder what he thinks about all these people saying that Milo is better than him?

I am one too! hehe

they have great chemistry

^Yay! I swear I thought I was the only one that 'shipped them.

And yes, great chemistry. Who cares about all the antis?

^ maybe u mean milo/hayden? coz peter and claire r related but if u meant peter/claire yes me like them too hohoho XD XD XD

Im rooting for milo-hayden yeay Go go go go~~!!!!

^I 'ship Peter/Claire in AU (alternate universe) format and their good ol' platonic connection as shown on Heroes. But heh, there are people who 'ship them in all its glory (incest). I'm still holding out on something to make them unrelated.

But Halo, seems great. And I only recently got into it after those Heroes World Tour photos.

MiHyun well I dun like Stephen from the very start when I saw LB sooo yeah hahaha

"HaLo" <3 <3 <3 I want their character to be together but they end up being uncle-niece *Kill the writer* XD

but hey they get along really well in real life sooo Im more happy hahaha

Guest aircastles

Anyways, I really like that they're so close (friendship-wise). Although I must say that it is interesting that when Hayden was still 17, Hayden and Milo were all playful (joking around, piggy back ride, etc) and now their friendship seems more mature (subtle touches, hand holding, etc). Interesting, no?

However, I still find it nice that after their tour ended they still have time to hang out:

Hayden & Milo's Luvin' Lunch

MiHyun well I dun like Stephen from the very start when I saw LB sooo yeah hahaha

"HaLo" <3 <3 <3 I want their character to be together but they end up being uncle-niece *Kill the writer* XD

but hey they get along really well in real life sooo Im more happy hahaha

^I'm pretty sure Kring kicks himself in the head daily for making that mistake.

Okay, I really really should stop posting here. I'm in here too much.

Guest cookievang

DAMN they really look GOOD together so they aren't really brothers & sisters CORRECT..? sorrry i'm slow. but they do make a verrry CUTE couple :D

Archived