Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

hayden didn't come to toronto for the heros tour did she? I tried to find her name on the news but some other ppl came I think..

nope.

2 of them + the actors who played Nathan petrelli & Mr Bennet were in the Heroes Europe tour. The gold dress, red dress & the white cape she wore were all taken during their europe tour.

Niki/Jessica Sanders, the policemen, Hiro & Mohinder were in charge of the asia tour. i went to see them! :P darned packed though. & it's a short meet & greet session =)

Ando, Sylar & Micheal? [Niki's kid] & the rest were in charge of the America leg.

Kinda forgot all their real names, sorry! :blush:

anyway, I agree. THey look so good together! I actually thought that they might get together in the show, but arghhh! They turned out to be related!!! :ph34r:

But the heroes cast are very close. If you watch their world tour clips, you will notice that all 3 guys are actually very protective of hayden. One of them will always be the 'watchman' for her when the crowd gets wild.

Same for Niki sanders [Ali Larter] :sweatingbullets: the only 2 main female characters in the show! :wub:

can't wait for season 2!! --> sept 24th!! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't he the one who plays peter? or no? if he is or isnt, all that kind of touching and facial expressions isnt something sibling relationships do. they're definitely an item intentionally or unintentionally.

Guest epikxlove

aww they look so happy together; the gold dress makes her look short imo

and naughty him! he's looking down her cleavage in one of the photos. hahaa

Guest Atmosphere.

They don't look so cute together really . . . .

Especially THAT GUY MILO doesn't look like a GOOD GUY TO HER.

Just cause he looks good looking and she's good looking doesn't mean good looking couple is always perfect!!

T__T;;

I know I should be happy for her, but I think I'll be disappointed if she dates him over Stephen.

Even though Stephen likes bootays too. But I think he's better off with Hayden more o_o

Guest tis a wonderful life

the way she looks at him

the way he looks at her

the way they look at each other

ahhh..it drives me crazy with jealousy....

oh milo...

but hayden is so pretty too and yeah they should definitely get together

Archived