Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

Update: Halo touching! and Halo at Candies event
Is it just me or could there really be something between these two? I wish they would get together already! They look really sweet together!

Halo at Jack Coleman's party and Hayden's Candies event

Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia date at a private party in Hollywood (Feb 16)

Update: It's OFFICIAL!!!

871gfox.jpg

More Here

Update: Milo Ventimiglia & Hayden Panettiere Are an Item

haydenpanettieremilovensf1.jpg

Fall's turn into winter cranked up the heat in one respect: the connection between Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere.

Having previously denied a relationship, the two Heroes stars are now considered an item.

"Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute," a family friend tells PEOPLE. "She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

On a December trip to New York City, Ventimiglia hung out with the entire Panettiere family. "He's even met her grandparents. He fits in perfectly with the family. Milo jokes around with her little brother," says the source. "They're buddies."

When the couple are together, "they're very affectionate and very comfortable around each other. He really takes care of her, even down to the little things like giving her a back massage and going with her to work."

A rep for the actress said: "We do not respond to inquiries from the media regarding Ms. Panettiere's personal life."

'Not Afraid to Show Affection'

Since cozying up at an Emmys party in September, the two had dodged rumors that they were dating – even though, by mid-November, they already were clearly close, being together publicly at benefits and other events.

When asked shortly before Thanksgiving about the reports of his possible romance with Panettiere, Ventimiglia chuckled then paused before saying, "She and I are close friends. It's only natural that people are going to couple us together."

"They're not afraid to show their affection around her family and their friends," says the friend.

As for the existence of a mini generation gap – Ventimiglia's 30, while Panettiere's 18 – the friend adds, "At first it doesn't seem like there's a big age difference, but then you do see it. ... He's more proper and reserved, and she's still playful and very girly."

Source: People

Update: Both are single and ready to mingle;)

halo_dancing.jpg

Video:

halo1.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-PR5oWnFy4

006.jpg

0031xp4.th.jpg 004dc1.th.jpg 0031ti7.th.jpg 006mj9.th.jpg halogu5.th.jpg

More Emmy Pics here!!!

here's a new HALO pre-emmy pic!!!

019md1.jpg

HaLo moments on a french tv show

snapshot20070907104341.jpg

snapshot20070907104901.jpg

snapshot20070907105052.jpg

snapshot20070907105349.jpg

snapshot20070907105352.jpg

Behind The Heroes Tour Pictures

hwt002033mf4.jpg

hayden sitting on milo's lap

hwt002092oa6.jpg

hwt002083ld9.jpg

they don't look like bro-sis to me

hwt002080pq6.jpg

hayden's wearing milo's jacket!

UltimateHayden_003.jpg

UltimateHayden_005.jpg

UltimateHayden_006.jpg

UltimateHayden_007.jpg

UltimateHayden_008.jpg

UltimateHayden_009.jpg

UltimateHayden_031b.jpg

UltimateHayden_034f.jpg

Ultimate-Hayden_010.jpg

Ultimate-Hayden_011.jpg

Ultimate-Hayden_019.jpg

Ultimate-Hayden_021.jpg

006.jpg

006-1.jpg

smiles2.jpg

normal_splashnews_kcs290807n_002.jpg

normal_splashnews_kcs290807m_047.jpg

normal_splashnews_kcs290807m_010.jpg

1269849145_be1655549d_b.jpg

077.jpg

Dedicace_014.jpg

HWT_Paris_France18.jpg

HWT_Paris_France12.jpg

kcs_fkf280807a_21.jpg

heroes_world_tour_munich_10_heroes_.jpg

ComicCon Pictures

ZUM-zumalive-942267_440.jpg

hayden-panettiere-comic-con-01.jpg

hayden-panettiere-comic-con-03.jpg

hayden-panettiere-comic-con-05.jpg

Here another pic that I got THIS ONE Not look like Bro-Sis Rel AT ALL!!!!

Bro-Sis...I guess NOT!!!!!

MiloHayden22.jpg

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest radiant.DOLL

They seem to have more of a brother-sister relationship - the whole heroes cast has a really close bond anyway. and Milo's like 30, although I do think Hayden looks better with him than she does with Stephen Colletti.

Archived