Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

Okay, I really really should stop posting here. I'm in here too much.

Me TOO!

I'm just waiting for the pages to grow and hear other people's opinions. :lol:

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ anyone know what he meant bout that? and how come no one ask him again hahahaha

ppl need to ask him again what he wanted to say bout Hayden when she turn 18 >.<

Edit: (I duno where to post this sooo gonna share its here)

Kristen Bell & Hayden Jogging

KristenHaydenJogging1.jpg

KristenHaydenJogging2.jpg

Heroes Casts at Vanity Fair Party (need to crop the other cast I think hahaha...they both look good when they stand side by side >.< )

HeroescastsatVanityFairparty1.jpg

1 cap of Milo....I mean Peter from HEROES season 2 (DANG HE LOOK SOOO FINE!!!! look at his body @___@ )

PeterpreviewHeroesSsn2.jpg

Bwahahaha tracy u change the Title of this thread hahaha

Gina R u sure she's wearing his sunglasses? oooow his sunglasses then his jacket next thing his what XD

yes it's his sunglsses, it's the same glasses he wore when they had lunch together & and it's the same sunglasses he used when they were in Europe :)

Which interview did Milo say "Ask me Aug. 21, and I'll tell you a zillion things."???

yes, he said ask him on august 21st, which was her bday, but no one has ask him yet...

Fan Art by FANS

LJheader.jpg

normal_NDVD_479-1-1.jpg

sanstitre1ey8.png

sanstitre12ie6.jpg

sanstitre1fw7-1.jpg

halo-1.jpg

^ Milo is 30 years old.

i see something else..more like a bro-sis type of relationship..maybe because im still a hardcore milo-alexis shipper..

but yeah milo is looking good..

I am too, lol...but I have to admit it looks like there's something going on between them, judging from the pics.

Archived