Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Couple Picture Thread

tracycutie

Guest soCal girl

I used to really be turned off by big age gaps but as I've gotten older I've been desensitized. Hayden's been in the business for a very long time and probably had to grow up a lot faster than her peers. Since she's now 18 and legal, I say go for it! They make a very cute couple and he seems like he would be a great boyfriend. Halo = love. :)

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa...sorry for being a guy but those boob shots crack me up in the 2nd and 3rd pics hahah.

And most of those are so out of context. Especially the Comic Con picture. During the panel, most of the actors had side conversations with each other so Milo was more than likely commenting on what the others guys said.

te age difference doesn't realli matters wen u truly likes/loves sum1. if both Hayden & Milo feel tats they make each others happy, then go ahead n date. i think fans of them should support their choices of happiness, not tear them down bcuz of an age difference or preferred coupling.

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

what milo is 30?

haha anw,milo is a choco drink.lol

they look like they're alr together or sth judging by the closeness.

wayy to close to be just friends or bro/sis relationship! lol

^ OMG OMG That's THE NEWEST ONE????

DANG THEY LOOK SOOO GOOD TOGETHER!!!! Okie they're soooo DATING!!!!

Edit:

Okie I've seen their pics at that party huehuehue it's interesting how they dun stand next to each other anymore XD

Season 2 is almost started I gotta a feeling the producer dun want them to be seen Together alot

I saw her pics with other casts holding hands or get hugged but it's different when she's with Milo,the chemistry and the way she look at him GAH!!!! she really likes him

OKIE who's Not liking This Guy.......Errrrr TOM CRUISE O_o

MiloVentimiglia3.jpg

He look soooo COOL huh!!!!! hahaha

Archived