[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

Guest rainrainy

@kyorean, 
I like listening to 

at night and on rainy days. It's beautifully delivered and I love the calmness of it. Feels like being transported into another world when listening to it.
. ^^,

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OreoVampire

Helloo ! What else to say here. I think I just say, Nara ssii we only have your voice here an we love it. *Moksoriga-neun jo-a-yeo. Instead of Korean song I paste here one Chinese song from her called Don't Let Me Fly. Wonderful song. So again a

to song ;))

Singer: Jang Nara
Chinese title: Fei Pu Chi Lai
English title: Don't let me fly
Song:

Butterfly2?async&rand=0.546880767121087

Check it out the lyrics inside in Pignyin Romanization and sing along weehhhoooo!
Credit Kim Jnara

Chinese title: Fei Pu Chi Lai
English title: Don't let me fly

hua shang tian tang he dui chi bang
jin li fei dao na yuan fang
fei de lu shang zheng fa suo you de shang
cai neng dao tian tang
YOU ARE THE ONE
DON'T LET ME FLY
hui yi tai nan tui kai
tian tang de men zao xiang wo da kai
wo que zou bu jin lai

ceng jing shi zi you de yun cai
wei ni hua zuo shui liu xiang da hai
ji mo chang zai ye li xing lai
ba wo tui xiang geng shen de hai
ming zhi ni bu shi xing fu hai
yue lai yue chen fu bu chu lai
wei le zhao ai bei fu tai duo de zhai
zai ye fei bu qi lai

ni neng bao rong tai duo de ai
rong zai yi qi hua bu kai
wo de chi bang bei yi di lei tang shang
fei bu dao tian tang
YOU ARE THE ONE
DON'T LET ME FLY
hui yi tai nan tui kai
tian tang de men zao xiang wo da kai
wo que zou bu jin lai

ming zhi ni bu shi xing fu hai
yue lai yue chen fu bu chu lai
wei le zhao ai bei fu tai duo de zhai
zai ye fei bu qi lai
Fei bu qi lai

P/S : HAHA I just noticed @hankitae42 posted the LINK again :)) The song is magical! Thank you @rainrainy chingu. [the post above my post, the song]

@KyoRean Actually, I wasn't paying attention to the titles of the song to Nara-ssi.  I have to play the song so I'll be able to know it.  I clicked the video you shared and once it played, I was like "Awwwww.. " I cried a little.. it is one of my favorite songs again from Nara-ssi.. I thik there is no Korean version of this, only Chinese..

Fun Fact: Kim Jnara is my sajangnim in our Facebook Page, the head admin.. she is also from Philippines~ ;))

Thank you @rainrainy , I never get tired of Starry Night ver. 2.. Always my lullaby every night.. ;))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 .. still no update..should we fly to Korea? Knock on her door and make her sing for us. You and I.. Nara ssii will be happy to see us HAHA

relax1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251

*I guess sometime we just make some silly conversation to make noise.. Alright I have one LINK It may be not a perfect performance from Jang Nara. But I never ask that she always do it perfect. I want her to do her way.. Jang Nara way of doing things.. Weeehhhhhoooo !! Nara ssiii Asssaaa!!!

@KyoRean Yes, I think Nara-ssi is expecting us to come to her HAAHA =))
Omo~ that song again.. the way she sang it, sounds like singing while crying.. now I'm teary-eyed.. :((  It's such a sad song~ :( I might cry if she comes here in our country and sing it for me haahaa weeeohoooo =))But when I'm about to cry, I somehow wanted to dance to

HAAhaah :))yotjS3S.jpg
pic cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 you make me die laughing here with your reply. aigooo.. Don't cry.. you are a boy =)) let me cry .. since I'm a girl I do the part :))

Alright try hard now to make noise even in NO UPDATE TIME HAHA :))

She is beautiful isn't she.. A bit chubby but no one compare to Nara ssii and here  is a LINK to her performance.. One of my fav clip.. Check it out.. again the

tumblr_nidqcrcwKu1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
Pic cr as labeled.

Guest OreoVampire

Just a variation of Jang Nara songs selection. Another beautiful Chinese song from Nara sii. Newly uploaded by Sweet Dream. You should listen to it.

Credit to Sweet Dream
anigif__5_?async&rand=0.5940704250698604

Hello everyone :D Got myself out of lurking LOL Just want to share this video. I was looking for this song for quite sometime now, ever since I saw the Happy Together episode of Jang Nara with Kim Min Seo and HaHa is also there as a guest. For Nara-ssi's album She, they made a collaboration song which I finally got to listen to. Nara-ssi also appeared at HaHa's album with another song and that I can't find LOL7459191934_bba78eb9b0_m.jpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6KmjOQNmBY
cr:uploader

Guest OreoVampire

Hi *wave* :-h I'm new here .. I like this song from Jang Nara..My Boy. What song from Jang Nara is your favorite? 

Do check for the song here :) 

I think I'm sure that she didn't have MV for this song. But I found many covers from fans on sound cloud. Means they love this song. I love it too that's why I paste it here.
jang-nara.jpg
Pic cr.owner

@KyoRean Why you always say you're new HAHA =))  Is it awkward if My Boy is also my favorite song? :))  I know it's a girl song.. most of Nara-ssi's songs depict the sense of femininity.. like I'm a Woman too.  I sometimes sing along with Nara-ssi at that song but I sing it in low volume~ =))
Nara-ssi's stage performance is always the best.  Not much dancing but it's always striking when she performs.  Even her tongue performs~ =))m4lnthi.gif
gif cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

Hi,  I haven't logged on to soompi many years already. Finally I get through and today I would like to post one song. Song title La La La .. I have a clip here Nara ssii sang it LIVE You'll be surprised with her vocal and the #feel I wanna cry :((

The

to song LaLaLa

sing?async&rand=0.3670314117909561

@hankitae42 chingu.. why must you copy me? :-/ Now I do feel awkward. Not sure you are a boy or a girl anymore. ;)) Try call yourself my boy just one time? Can you feel it? /:)  :))

@KyoRean I love My Boy.  What's wrong with that? =)) =)) =))
These are Nara-ssi bossa novas that have been raped by my replay button on my music player.  These are my ultimate lullabies every night. :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57gnL5CQpkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXxPRydoXOYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WiaNEXDcP8결혼할래요

Guest OreoVampire

Hello. I'm new here. Usually I just look and now I want to make post. I like Jang Nara song, We. From album 3rd Story. Fast beat song. Try listen to it, you are going to love it. Or you are going to dance to it? <:-P

dance?async&rand=0.5885585157509899
There are 2 versions.

LINK - Louder version ( This is the link to her full album. We is the first song from the album)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMcN3LUyrXILINK - Lighter version

@hankitae42 I like Shining Day from your post above me. Relaxing. Thank you.

@KyoRean Hey, I like the lighter version of We!!  That's Japanese version though~ ;)) Your Nara-ssi gif is explosive, there are fires hahaha =))
And yes, I found this video by accident, Nara-ssi was featured here in this video. ^KyoRean posted this from pages back, Nara-ssi singing bossa nova ver. of Winter Diary and suddenly she was startled by audience's cheer~ :)) Sorry it's only in Korean, I really hope I understand what they're saying here~ 
Here is the

Guest OreoVampire

Sweet Dream @everyone. LOL I have no further description just to post the song.
Sweet Dream. Nara ssii's biggest hit.

to the song .. I-)

star?async&rand=0.8004546517169927

Guest OreoVampire

Anyeonghasaeyeo. What song from Nara ssii to listen to today? Let's do it catchy number. Here you go. I find this song popular on DC. They post it many times 겨울엔 사랑하세요 [Gyeo ur en sa rang ha se yo.]

I don't want to include gifs, but long stills this time. Old photos from Nara ssii. Cute pose in overall jeans. Practice session I think.

to song of course. Have a good day ^everyone <:-P

tumblr_nik3z2D9EW1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nik3z2D9EW1tetlqbo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nik3z2D9EW1tetlqbo3_540.jpg
Still cr.DC

Archived