[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 As you wish. But just credit to Mr.ShokuShoku and not to me.
I'm amazed with Nara ssii stage showmanship. Her dance oh baby ..she happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif? wwoopppss.. She's definitely my favorite on top of K-pop artists.

buryface?async&rand=0.32560519661701015

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean I'm watching burying my face in tears performance video that you posted in pages back, I haven't seen her singing that song live, it was so rare~ ;))

@KyoRean Omomo~ I was planning to make two new photo MV's tonight :(  I guess that's how YouTube block our videos.. But I will just post my upcoming fanvids on my blogsite hihi~ ;))  
I really hope there would be a variety show in Korea that they will let 2000's singers perform again (like what they did in Infinity Challenge, they let 90's singers perform again) and Nara-ssi would be one of them~ :)

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean Omomo~ I was planning to make two new photo MV's tonight :(  I guess that's how YouTube block our videos.. But I will just post my upcoming fanvids on my blogsite hihi~ ;))  
I really hope there would be a variety show in Korea that they will let 2000's singers perform again (like what they did in Infinity Challenge, they let 90's singers perform again) and Nara-ssi would be one of them~ :)

Guest OreoVampire

Jang Nara ssii Digital Single Lady Like. With only two songs. Check it out.

The Songs:
tumblr_ni1r2qbkWs1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
The Cover Front & CD inside

tumblr_ni1r1ukl4D1tetlqbo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni1r1ukl4D1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

For more information about the album and how you can purchase it maybe /:) you may go to this link ayayy! LINK

Guest OreoVampire

Jang Nara album Dream of Asia, album 2008.
From the video introduction of the album. What is the connection of dream of asia with blood, wings. Fantasy?

More information about album you may find at this LINK

anigif__2_?async&rand=0.5721030857785844

tumblr_ni4dkaQdnF1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni4dkaQdnF1tetlqbo2_1280.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

Thank you @anopinion chingu. Your song selection is cooling. You have elegant taste in music :D and I think you are a pretty girl in real world. I never try to talk long to ^anopinion, suddenly I feel some nerves ..let's run for my life! Nara ssii I'm coming! X_X

*wait. one moment please. *chakamanyeo. I need to make some noise too. Instead of clip, I paste some photo slides and link to the song >

< Have a lovely day everyone. <:-P

anigif__3_?async&rand=0.1785196770648611

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 the reality still look good to me. More lady like to me. I know you like sexy Nara ssii. ;)) Napeun Namja lol [-X :P

Guest OreoVampire

Anyone skip school today? [-X girls don't .. listen we need to have certificate to work these days. Someone advise me about this and makes me think hard now cuz I too skipped school. Bad example I'm sorry. Remember please *Hakgyo chunnyu haeyeo *school is important. Nara ssii she is a graduate from University! Assa!! Fantastic!

Alright enough babbling lets sing. I'm not going to paste YT link. Instead just a

. Some screen cap of sexy school girl Nara ssii. Song title I love School from her 4th album titled My Story released in December 2004.The link to clip again

tumblr_ni75rwc5SW1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

As much as I hate school, I still love it because of Nara-ssi's I Love School HAAAHA =)) dkvcu0O.jpg
I really hope she will continue on working on a new album this year as the ongoing rumors suggest.  I also hope there are happy songs such as this included in her next album, and more ballad songs, because I love Korean ballad hihiiihi~ ;))
pic credit: owner

Guest OreoVampire

Hi hello all ! What song from Nara ssii that give something meaningful to you? Lurkers come on share it here! Tell me your song! I have many from her, cuz she is special to me! Jeongmal! *seriously. But I will share one link here that makes me wanna fly up in the sky HAHA. Posted it before but always feel like new listening to it. Never get boring of it. @everyone Welcome *Jigeum-eun Right Now It's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread ! Asssssaaaa !!!!

She, will stay happy like this and up in the sky!

1935650979_0c540986?async&rand=0.6428664
Gif Cr.owner

As always, I love Korean ballad songs.  I am a happy person but a sad person deep inside.  HAHA please I'm serious jusaeyo~ :)) I am always happy everyday to the point that I just wanted to cry at one time.  If ever I wanted to be sad or want to cry, I listen to Nara-ssi's "I Only Think of You".  It is a sad song about missing someone who doesn't care about you anymore.  I think that song relates to me, HAHA ;))Tc4gx1D.jpg

pic cr: owner

Archived