[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 I love the photo MV you made. Nara ssii video has new and off course different touched from awesome certified fanboy like you ;)

Another clip here to add to the madness from Nara ssii's fanboy. Dude! it's cool ! You make my day colorful. Nara ssii is so lucky :)

Sweet Dream A Violin Cover from A Fanboy

Credit to him the fanboy. VINHKY1

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KyoRean @pinaycliza OMG NO why did you post my video HAHA lol no just kidding, nice headset by the way~ :))
I will make three more photo MVs with Nara-ssi's bossa novas and more soothing music~ ;))For the meantime, here's Nara-ssi's costume for "Confession"~ ;))qyIx8aJ.jpg
..and here's for "April Story"~ (omomo, those ponytails again~) ;))kILhiFp.jpg

cr: DC

@AnnaS Let me guess.. you're in the bathroom again HAHAHA =))  Are there any other Jang Nara fanboys out there?? Is it only me??  I think there are a lot of fanboys out there but they're just too shy to come out.. HAHA ;))
Omo~ did Nara-ssi join The Voice China HAHA :))FkmEXe9.jpg
cr: uploader

@hankitae42, i'm not in the bathroom. For your info, I don't live there.. LOL!!! =)) I haven't really tried what @rainrainy said about singing in the bathroom. By the way, where are you @rainrainy?
When I read ur post, @hankitae42, i thought you asked if there are fanboys in the bathroom.. LOL!!! I think there are more. They're just hiding in the bathroom LOL!! or in the closets.. Or behind their computer monitor.. 
Is there any news about Jang Nara? No updates? We were desperate for updates that all we talk about is singing in the bathroom.. LOL!!

Guest rainrainy

AnnaS

said: @hankitae42, i'm not in the bathroom. For your info, I don't live there.. LOL!!! =)) I haven't really tried what @rainrainy said about singing in the bathroom. By the way, where are you @rainrainy?

When I read ur post, @hankitae42, i thought you asked if there are fanboys in the bathroom.. LOL!!! I think there are more. They're just hiding in the bathroom LOL!! or in the closets.. Or behind their computer monitor.. 

Is there any news about Jang Nara? No updates? We were desperate for updates that all we talk about is singing in the bathroom.. LOL!!

Guest OreoVampire

Hi @everyone! I ..... don't have any realtime update from Nara ssii.. Just wanna say as much as I love Nara ssii ballad songs, I love her fast song. Like thinker bell, I love school, jump jump.

Let's Jump Jump with Nara ssii! weeehhhoooo!!

cr.narajjangdotcom

Some of her fast songs.
1.  Holler (ft.장나라) featuring Jang Nara actually. But Nara ssii sounds awesome. I have this for my mobile ringtone now. Can't find it on YT. I think I need to ripped it and make a mv later. You can follow the link to listen to it. Not my Soundcloud account. Someone upload it to soundcloud. I just follow.
2. Make it right. There are two versions of this Song.
and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNVOMJvQbrw. I love both.
- A digital single
4. After 10 Years I'll Be. Can't find the clip but you can listen to it

6. This song I'm not sure cuz the title is in Hangul Here

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo8stTmab-M. Her biggest hit.
10. And this one.. I love this one. It brings one kind feeling to me. Try listen to it after raining. I mean when real rain come, and when it stop. Listen to this song. You feel fantastic ! I can feel it now! awesome! Again title in Hangul Here.

There are few more actually. Can't remember links to all good songs. Try look for her songs, listen to it. You gonna love it *seriously.

Weeeehhoooowee.  I love those soundcloud clips that you posted, all of them are my favorites~ :x
I just came back from China, aaaaaand here's what I got HAHA~ :))http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQyNTc4MA==.html
First song is titled 對不起我不愛你 (I'm sorry I do not love you), second song is an awesome ballad song 夢飛翔 (Dream flight), they're all from her album Fly Special Edition.  She is performing at Shandong University, looks like she is singing for graduates. :x

OMG~ this is the full Jang Nara concert that I've been looking for, she sang all of the beautiful songs from 1st Story, Sweet Dream and 3rd Story, all of them are my most favorites~  Great live band too!! :xhttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzkwODI0MA==.html
cr: Relentless Snow
EDIT: Sorry, I'm having difficulties in sharing videos from youku, please bear with it by just clicking the link.. thank you.. :)

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: OMG~ this is the full Jang Nara concert that I've been looking for, she sang all of the beautiful songs from 1st Story, Sweet Dream and 3rd Story, all of them are my most favorites~  Great live band too!! :xcr: Relentless Snow
EDIT: Sorry, I'm having difficulties in sharing videos from youku, please bear with it by just clicking the link.. thank you.. :)

Guest OreoVampire

Jang Nara Fighting! Wishing you an amazing year and forever.

Jigeumeun Jang Nara! Aporodo Jang Nara! Yowonhi Jang Nara! Fighting!
*Right now, Tomorrow & Forever Jang Nara!

nara_032?async&rand=0.012082284453038272

Continuum celebration on this special day. 
Below are some lovely songs by Jang Nara: A Mix of her singing at different occasions. These reveal the amount of shows she had attended.
*Little nuggets: Nara-Ssi's first debut song as a singer on 2001 May 2nd is "Burying My Face With Tears." Her official acting debut is MBC sitcom, "New Non Stop", in June 2001. So, perhaps another celebration in a month's time?
Calling Out Love

Don't mind being alone

Confession

Prayer

Scar

Is it true?

Cr: Belong to the owner who uploaded these clips.
Originally posted by: @rainrainy ;))

Guest rainrainy

And old clip: Story of Jang Nara's childhood and how did she become a singer. (In Chinese sub)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjE0Nzk0Mzgw.html?x

Cr: angeljangnara

Archived