[KPop♔Official] Jang Nara✪장나라 Jigeumeun! right now it's Jang Nara K-Pop Official Soompi Thread. ♥

Guest OreoVampire

@KyoRean Omomo~ Nara-ssi is so cute she is like a cute doll~ :-O :x Isn't the song from Hong Gil Dong cartoon? ;)) I have all the songs from Nara-ssi, but like the pictures, I think I've only heard 2% of the Nara-ssi's songs, the rest is hidden within the internet =))

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, @yeorobun .. Here's a sweet Nara-ssi song off from her 3rd album, "Third Story", entitled "그게 정말이니" but this time it's band version.  Found this video in HD 60 frames per second (that's how you view something on TV) and uploaded it on my youtube.. I hope it won't be deleted~ ;))

You can view it in 720pHD 60fps, so that it will look like you're watching on TV. ;))

EDIT: Happy 30th~  <:-P

Guest OreoVampire

Watched New Non Stop again just now. And digging on Youtube. lol been listening to this song many times. Song entitled Be Happy. I know it's Nara ssii but just noticed it was a duet with her long time sunbaenim from NNStop Jung Tae Woo. Kinda sad melody. JTW voice really suit the song, and I am impressed with Jang Nara ssii mood to carry for Jazz genre. Focus on minute 3:24 she was telling JTW not to worry and be happy in her lyrics. *Kok jong hajima sae yeo yoreobun *Don't worry, Be Happy. That's why this song called Be Happy :)

to song
tumblr_ninzm3LI8v1tetlqbo1_540.png

Guest OreoVampire

Back then Nara ssii really close to Sung Si Kyung Oppa. I love their Oppa Dongsaeng friendship. Found this old clips. SSK Oppa teasing on her sexy performance where she performed her hit single Burying my face in tears. That was a live performance. I forgot where is the link for that clip of the sexy performance. But I have gif here. I wish I have HD version and post her photo in high resolution here. She was so beautiful back then.

SSK Oppa imitating the way she undress her self lol
tumblr_nio155xlvu1tetlqbo3_400.gif

Nara ssii sexy attempt lol
tumblr_nio155xlvu1tetlqbo1_400.gif

And SSK Oppa keep on teasing her.
tumblr_nio155xlvu1tetlqbo2_400.gif

Full

to song again Burying My Face in Tears
Full
to the show

Hello, K-pop fans! Here I am again uploading HD videos of Nara-ssi's performance.. I have 5 videos here~ :)
This is Nara-ssi' song entitled "Prayer", off from her album 3rd Story.  A very beautiful performance accompanied by an orchestra, left me teary eyed.. available in 720p 60 frames per second~ :)

This one, Nara-ssi singing an English song "Dream a Little Dream"..

Another English song, "Love"..
Here, there's a little talk (sorry, no Eng subs) but in the end of the vid, Nara-ssi sings a somewhat old Korean trot song..
Lastly, Nara-ssi sings OST of Sky And Sea..

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌, can't help laughing at Nara-ssii's classical sexy pose. Well, I still love her dance
@hankitae42‌, thank you for the lovely selections. ;p she was teary too when she sang "Prayer." ;/

@rainrainy haha I love it when you say "link again" :))  Sorry that's really nothing~ ;))  Omo.. You know what?  It's only my second time hearing 只剩下从前.. I don't usually listen to 2nd disk of Dream of Asia, I always listen to the first one but now that you shared that, I'm going to listen to Disk 2 more often haha~ ;))
I also have Nara-ssi's song to share~ ;))  It's a happy and danceable song!  Title is 바람아 멈추어 다오 (Please Stop The Wind) off from her second album "Sweet Dream".  Here is the LINK.  And this one is the chinese version of that song, off from her Chinese album "一張"!  Here is the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8TbVNFr59o, it's a live performance. :)  Sorry for the poor quality, though. :)

Guest OreoVampire

Song It's Alright. Ah Hyeon Dong's Madam OST by Jang Nara ssii. More and strong #feeling in this song. I wish I can listen to her sing LIVE. My new fever today.

It's Alright. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p6o3U8wlmYto Song
Credit to Uploader
Gif screen grab from the drama official home page.

tumblr_niq569NXOi1tetlqbo1_540.gif
Cr.MBC

Omo~ Nara-ssi looks like a doll~ :x :x :xzWYmBf6.gif
VxFLnZB.jpg
;))
I have something to share again!  Uploaded by awesome guys from DC Inside, I uploaded another HD video 60fps render, Nara-ssi singing April Story in SBS Music Space 2007! :) Here is the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoMIixwkVa4~ ;))
pics cr: DC Inside

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived